chillerbark wrote: I've only watched a few pairs :( I loved Khuntoria and the Adam Couple. I'm now following Sunhwa and Kwanghee <3 I was also following Joonie and Yeon Seo but I stopped somewhere (even before news of OYS's relationship with LJW) because I didnt feel the chemistry between them ^^

you should try season 1 the layout of season 1 gives u a taste of all sort of relationship which is why its my favorite :)
nekoblah wrote: unni i'm almost done with yong hyun couple i need a new couple to watch soon!

Have you watch Goguma Couple? (Yoghwa-Seohyun)

nekoblah wrote: you should try season 1 the layout of season 1 gives u a taste of all sort of relationship which is why its my favorite :)

That's my favorite season 2..because of the different personality of all couple and the way it was subbed..
I prefer that why than how it is subbed now...
darkangel662008 wrote: Have you watch Goguma Couple? (Yoghwa-Seohyun)

That's my favorite season 2..because of the different personality of all couple and the way it was subbed..
I prefer that why than how it is subbed now...

yonggg and hyunnnn = goguma LOL i just finished watching!
so far watched all couple of season 1 and for season 2 i watched adam/khuntoria and goguma :o i think i covered all the good ones in season 2
nekoblah wrote: yonggg and hyunnnn = goguma LOL i just finished watching!
so far watched all couple of season 1 and for season 2 i watched adam/khuntoria and goguma :o i think i covered all the good ones in season 2

So I can't recommend anything to you anymore..That's all i have watched so far...
darkangel662008 wrote: So I can't recommend anything to you anymore..That's all i have watched so far...

WHATTTTTT!!!!! omo unni i'm disappointed :( i was counting on you to recommend me
ii guess i'll have to try out some i heard about and let u know if they good or not :)
nekoblah wrote: WHATTTTTT!!!!! omo unni i'm disappointed :( i was counting on you to recommend me
ii guess i'll have to try out some i heard about and let u know if they good or not :)

Sorry to disappoint you, my dear neko..kekeke!!!
Go..let me try your recommendation:)
darkangel662008 wrote: Sorry to disappoint you, my dear neko..kekeke!!!
Go..let me try your recommendation:)

ahaha i'm trying out Eunjung and Jang Woo now :)
nekoblah wrote: ahaha i'm trying out Eunjung and Jang Woo now :)

I already started on that couple..I think I'm on ep. 10...
But need to watch drama for my yearly goal so I stop and haven't return to them yet:)
darkangel662008 wrote: I already started on that couple..I think I'm on ep. 10...
But need to watch drama for my yearly goal so I stop and haven't return to them yet:)

oh really??? just finished ep1 and loved it! most couple got a slow ep1 but this one was really good, was just about to tell you "you gotta watch it!" LOL
nekoblah wrote: oh really??? just finished ep1 and loved it! most couple got a slow ep1 but this one was really good, was just about to tell you "you gotta watch it!" LOL

I'm still ahead of you:p I stop on ep. 10 remember?
darkangel662008 wrote: I'm still ahead of you:p I stop on ep. 10 remember?

dont worry i'll catch up to you soon ;) been watching nothing but wgm for the past 2 week lol

one thing i do miss from season 2 are the 2am commenter
nekoblah wrote: dont worry i'll catch up to you soon ;) been watching nothing but wgm for the past 2 week lol

one thing i do miss from season 2 are the 2am commenter

Your right:) or the CNBlue guest...and seeing 2PM randomly:)
Hi guys, I need a help for an article, so if you have seen at least couple seasons of We Got Married, it'd be great if you PMed me. I'll tell all the rest then ;)
just finished Eunjung and Jangwoo they were really fun to watch, i got to say the most skinship out of alll the couples i have watch so far

i was going to watch leeteuk couple next butttttt in ep 50 it showed me ep 1 of julien couple and i really want to watch them now so i'm going to start that :D

catnip wrote: Hi guys, I need a help for an article, so if you have seen at least couple seasons of We Got Married, it'd be great if you PMed me. I'll tell all the rest then ;)

catshiii i'll PM u right now :D
Jo Kwon, “I filmed ‘We Got Married’ as if I were really dating Ga In”

http://64.19.142.11/static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/20130124_jokwon.jpg[/IMG]

Jo Kwon recently revealed the thoughts he had while filming MBC‘s ‘We Got Married’ with Brown Eyed Girls‘ Ga In.

During an interview with fashion magazine @star1, Jo Kwon stated, “I filmed [We Got Married] as if I were really dating Ga In.”

He continued with,”At the time I wanted to show everyone that celebrities can sincerely date just like regular people. In order to be able to connect with the viewers we needed to be honest. I think fans loved us because I always thought ‘we’re really dating, we really got married’ to myself.”

Jo Kwon also revealed he has maintained a good relationship with Ga In and the two stars contact each other once in a while.

In related news, 2AM will be making a comeback with a new album this spring.
[I]---allkpop