darkangel662008 wrote: That's why:) I hate waiting..It will kill me:p

unni i know :( thats why you no watch currently airing drama!
ever since i caught up with wgm i've been looking around for stuff to watch lol
Hi guys, I'm very puzzled by the endings of each couple especiallyone episode where they had to end on their 500 days. One year plus!!!most couple really behave very close and in the end looks like they can't can't best to end it. Why every couple can't just continue the relations after the fake marriage ended?? Did they sign some contract that they can never be together or what??
wuming79 wrote: Hi guys, I'm very puzzled by the endings of each couple especiallyone episode where they had to end on their 500 days. One year plus!!!most couple really behave very close and in the end looks like they can't can't best to end it. Why every couple can't just continue the relations after the fake marriage ended?? Did they sign some contract that they can never be together or what??

well they got into it knowing it is a fake marriage and they also know that it would come to a end. Althou it seems realistic and real the truth under everything is that its not.
And for us viewers it seem so realistic since thats what what they show us.... you never know how it is behind the camera and what they really think of, they might just think of it as business ;x what we see are just the fluff
julien and Se ah couple is going to end and getting replaced by Jo Jung Chi and Jung In

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/julien-kang-and-yoon-se-ah-to-leave-we-got-married
wrote: F.T. Island’s Hongki and Fujii Mina confirmed for ‘world version’ of ‘We Got Married’

It turns out F.T. Island‘s Hongki was giving his fans a huge hint when he tweeted about international marriage.

Hongki will be pairing up with Japanese actress Fujii Mina for the ‘world version’ of ‘We Got Married‘, and the new on-screen couple have already filmed for the first episode.

Fujii Mina recently starred in SBS‘ ‘King of Drama‘. She’s reported to have decided to debut in Korea because she’s a fan of K-dramas.

Sony Network and ‘We Got Married’ are working together to broadcast the world version in China, Taiwan, India, Australia, and 38 other countries. There are also plans for the show to be streamed via YouTube.

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/f-t-islands-hongki-and-fujii-mina-confirmed-for-world-version-of-we-got-married

I haven't watched We Got Married, so I don't know if I'm meant to post about the international version here, but I don't think there's a thread for it.

Who's looking forward to this?! I have mixed feelings, but am excited to see Hongki on screen more!! xD
I think I'll enjoy the international couple:) Having Taecyon and Hong Ki:) Looking forward...
darkangel662008 wrote: I think I'll enjoy the international couple:)

Having Taecyon and Hong Ki:)

Looking forward...

when is the international one starting? and its going to have the same name "we got married"?
i saw pictures of guigui and taecyeon from the net already.... is the global version starting already? and where can i watch it? :D
‘We Got Married: Global Edition‘ will start airing on April 7 through MBC Every1!

Many fans have been eagerly waiting for the series featuring the Taecyeon-Gui Gui and the Hongki-Fujii Mina couples since they were confirmed in February.

The ‘We Got Married: Global Edition’ is a global project that will be broadcast to 21 different nations under a contract with Singapore’s Sony Pictures Television Networks Asia. These countries include Korea, China, Japan, Taiwan, India, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, and more.

Some Korean audience members should be familiar with Japanese actress Fujii Mina as she had previously appeared on the SBS drama ‘The Lord of the Drama‘. She also studied Korean in college, so it’s reported she had no difficulties communicating with Hongki.

Taiwanese singer / actress Gui Gui is fluent in English, Japanese, and Chinese, so she conversed in English with Taecyeon, who grew up in Boston.

The two couples will have 15 episodes in all and the first episode will air at 11:30 KST on April 7.

[allkpop]
We got married Global ep 1 is out!

Taecyeon & Emma Wu

Hongki & Mina

[allkpop]
Both are a cute couple:)
oh unni just a fyi just found out those arent the full clip

anyone who want to view the full clip u can watch it on http://www.wonderfulgeneration.net
but raw at the moment :x
I'm going to start watching this today. Mainly because I don't want to see my facebook page spammed with Hong Ki pictures without knowing what's going on.. so yay. :D
Hongki on We Got Married spaz spaz spazz. My smiles and giggling are I uncontrollable. <3
I cried when the KangYoon couple left. I'm gonna miss them so much. They were so adorable to the very end. :/