cipherink wrote: I cried when the KangYoon couple left. I'm gonna miss them so much. They were so adorable to the very end. :/

i cried abit too :x wasnt too fond of them at first but they grew on me

new couple Taemin and NaEun are super cute tho :) they made me giggle inside
nekoblah wrote:
new couple Taemin and NaEun are super cute tho :) they made me giggle inside

I had sore cheeks because I was smiling like a pabo watching them lol. Taemin is really cute, I love how he acts naturally ^^
Can't wait until Sunday! ^_^
sad :( i'll miss honki and mina
nekoblah wrote: sad :( i'll miss honki and mina

Same here!!! I will miss TaecGui and HongkiMina couple..
I'm so sad for Guigui and Mina, they cried a lot..

But I cried a lot too :( .
darkangel662008 wrote: Same here!!! I will miss TaecGui and HongkiMina couple..
I'm so sad for Guigui and Mina, they cried a lot..

But I cried a lot too :( .

teared :( watched the filming making clip for TaecGui and liked it alot more ... i think it was unfortunate that Taec and GuiGui had that language barrier. Was kind of upsetting sometimes seeing that her feelings couldnt come thru because of this barrier.... but this was easily shown when she talks in chinese
nekoblah wrote: teared :( watched the filming making clip for TaecGui and liked it alot more ... i think it was unfortunate that Taec and GuiGui had that language barrier. Was kind of upsetting sometimes seeing that her feelings couldnt come thru because of this barrier.... but this was easily shown when she talks in chinese

I agree..Even GuiGui is quite talkative, it's still different if you don't know well how to express yourself..But maybe it's a good thing that it was Taec, maybe people see it like he baby GuiGui a lot because he always supply whatever Gui Gui wanted to say..I can say that Taec is very much attentive with Gui Gui...
darkangel662008 wrote: I agree..Even GuiGui is quite talkative, it's still different if you don't know well how to express yourself..But maybe it's a good thing that it was Taec, maybe people see it like he baby GuiGui a lot because he always supply whatever Gui Gui wanted to say..I can say that Taec is very much attentive with Gui Gui...

i'm super sad its over! why is it so short??? :0
Either GuiGui is the best actress I've ever seen or she genuinely loves Taec.
I know it sounds so unrealistic. Such a short time, it's most likely staged, blahblah.
Whatever you want to say, but c'mon. LOOK AT GUIGUI'S FACE. Those tears seemed genuine.

I've never been so invested with a variety show. This was the first WGM that I ever watched and I'm still crying.
I can't believe it's over... So.So.So.Short. :(
TaecGui shipper 4lyfe.

Fuji Mina and Hongki were cute too. They were a lot more "touchy" and comfortable than Taecgui.
I think it's because they're more out there where GuiGui is shy and innocent.

Annyeong~
Aaaah, I love this show!! I loved the one with GiGi and Ok Taecyeon!
nekoblah wrote: i'm super sad its over! why is it so short??? :0

Maybe because it's just a special...And maybe it's much more costly...kekeke!!!

GisaengTales wrote: Either GuiGui is the best actress I've ever seen or she genuinely loves Taec.
I know it sounds so unrealistic. Such a short time, it's most likely staged, blahblah.
Whatever you want to say, but c'mon. LOOK AT GUIGUI'S FACE. Those tears seemed genuine.

I've never been so invested with a variety show. This was the first WGM that I ever watched and I'm still crying.
I can't believe it's over... So.So.So.Short. :(
TaecGui shipper 4lyfe.

Fuji Mina and Hongki were cute too. They were a lot more "touchy" and comfortable than Taecgui.
I think it's because they're more out there where GuiGui is shy and innocent.

Annyeong~

I don't think it's acting..I really felt for GuiGui...And we knows girls are more emotional than guys.
Mina&Hongki couple are more touchy and more comfortable because they can express their self more.
I have now watched s 1 and 2. s1 has most of real feelings, seems that scripting gets after that more tight. Mine fav. couples from s1 are not from main ones but from additional : Kim Hyun Joong & Hwangbo (Ep 9-38) Jun Jin & Lee Si Young (Ep 42, 45-55) s2 has really diferent feel, you can see that all situations and talks are more scripted and couples have smaller chances to be itself, still some glimpses here and there can be spoted. From s2 i liked: Jo Kwon & Gain (Ep 21-80) Jung Yong Hwa & Seohyun (ep 40-91) s3 feels even more tight with script and seems that screenwriters has lost some originality. so i had great dificulties to like any couples what i have tried til now. There is few what i still havent managed watch jet. Bc. s3 was so boring ( at least parts what i have seen til now) i peeked here and there til i found s4 vids. First ones where about Lee Taemin & Son Na-eun, i liked them so i desided watch them. Global episodes left me kinda cold. Maybe there comes time where some new pair rises mine curiosity. -------- What i seek is couple who manages get thru their real thoughts and feelings, is able keep their behaviour more true to their personality. I managed notice that thous couples have most heartbreacking goodbyes and their relationship doesnt end with WGM but i they keep it after that too. This means they really managed connect despite all disrtactions and grow close. WGM is like gamble with fire, somebody gets away even without drop of sweat, somebody feels comfy and warm and somebody gets burnt badly and somebody finds light for all life... I like real awkward ones, its a stated what is hard to act and it shows so easily does the couple really likes other party or just feels not comfortable. I like that camera still hunts thous fleeting genuine face expressions what couples cant/manage supress down. All thous clumsy fakeing and poor acting moments are priceless. mostly is this show good acting school for young people who must think thru what they do and why. And its good school for audience too, you learn to see real personalities behind acting. p.s. after finishing episodes with some couple, i try find ifo about them what happended after show to be sure that mine thoughts are right. and amazing thing is that mine quesses about s1 and 2 couples where all true, it makes me happy.
Raincat wrote: I have now watched s 1 and 2.

s1 has most of real feelings, seems that scripting gets after that more tight. Mine fav. couples from s1 are not from main ones but from additional :

its the very reason why s1 is my favorite. :)