@ nekoblah What couples in your oppinion had or started have real romatic feelings when they where in WGM ? And why you think so? About Jun Jin and Lee Si Young relationship it is widely known but what about other couples? I know you have seen more couples and episodes than me, so you must have better owerview.
nekoblah wrote: its the very reason why s1 is my favorite. :)

Same here:)

I really like the S1..They are the best!!!
i never watched the first season for second season i like -Jokwon-Gain, they were so fun to watch, i love them -Yonghwa-Seohyun, they were boring, the development of their relationship is very slow, but they seems more true and genuine. I even had some moment that still remain in my memories until now, because it was just so precious Season 3 : I really like Jangwoo-Eunjung, they also really fun to watched, it was like WGM pd tried to create another Jokwon-Gain, lol. but i dropped in the middle, the T-ara bullying issue really influenced me. initially, i had give up watching wgm because its already been to obvious that the show is scripted. off course every show are scripted, but like Raincat said, we got married lost its originality, and become more and more repetitive. but after the long hiatus, I decided to watched Taemin-Naeun. after I watched some footage. I really like the atmosphere of this couple, the behaviour of this couple, look like a high-school couple. taemin turn out more aggresive than people expected, his obsessive interest toward Naeun, it's like he's on his overflowing puberty, and i really like the way taemin tease Naeun, its so cheesy!! and taemin is really funny and spontaneous, so cute!!
@DNa.... do you have seen Yonghwa-Seohyun couple song in YT?

same song in 20 aug. 2011 K-pop All Star Live in Niigata

and what you think about the reason their couple was ended ?
yes, i know the song. they were reunited again in august to performed that song, because wgm yongseo still on airing in japan at that moment, they got alot request from wgm fans in japan to perform it. I think the reason is more because both of them gotting busier. at that time, snsd was doing japan expansion, their schedule were kind of crazy. you know even when the wgm filming period still ongoing, most of YongSeo dates was on midnight after both of them finished all the schedule. and so did yonghwa, he was busy with cnblue comeback, mc gig, and he was prepared for his new drama.
episode 182...I was laughing so hard at the end. Poor Taemin, he can't do anything right. He just found the cell phone case in Japan, did a huge production for her, and then she watched the show and found out he lied to her, and now she is mad again. LOLOL
I miss the Adam (jokwon-gain) couple so much!! Yonghwa-Seohyun couple was sweet too but the Adam couple was so hilarious i can't even forget about them. Oh yes, I watched the Hwangbo-Hyunjoong couple too and they are my second favourite after Adam couple! Currently i am only watching the Jung-in and Jung-chi part because they are more interesting to me, i hope more people will like them. ^^ I watched the Jinwoon-Junhee in the beginning but I guess i didn't really like it. Will try the Taemin-Naeun couple soon, they look really cute together. :D
ricwoo_J wrote: I miss the Adam (jokwon-gain) couple so much!! Yonghwa-Seohyun couple was sweet too but the Adam couple was so hilarious i can't even forget about them.
Oh yes, I watched the Hwangbo-Hyunjoong couple too and they are my second favourite after Adam couple!
Currently i am only watching the Jung-in and Jung-chi part because they are more interesting to me, i hope more people will like them. ^^ I watched the Jinwoon-Junhee in the beginning but I guess i didn't really like it. Will try the Taemin-Naeun couple soon, they look really cute together. :D

Wow another Adam Couple shipper! Nice meeting you :)
For me I've been watching every season!! My favorite couples are:

1.Lettuce Couple(Hyun Joong & Hwangbo) - This one is my favorite of them all.I'm still reading their fanfics sometimes! I love his 4D-ness and how naturally he started to open up to her.

2.Ant Couple(Crown J & Inyoung) - I haven't seen many fans of this couple but for me they were the cherry on top for this show! After seeing them I've became a total fangirl of Jewelry and Seo Inyoung.They were the most funny and exciting couple till nowdays and not to mention "A!" - fans will know!

3.Adam Couple(Jo Kwon & Ga In) - Jo Kwon must be the idol with the most original personality...he is just so fresh and new..he invented the kkap dance and "the demsal in distress" image.Their episodes were really funny and I didn't get the feeling of pretendence.

4.Kwanghee & Sunhwa - These guys were awsome!!! The jealousy of both and the friendliness they had around each other was the best of all the couples before.

5.Taemin & Naeun - Last but not least , I think they did a great thing casting these two "young adults" should I call it innocence or maybe expectation from each other but I could swear that they have feelings for each other!
goldenseal50 wrote: episode 182...I was laughing so hard at the end. Poor Taemin, he can't do anything right. He just found the cell phone case in Japan, did a huge production for her, and then she watched the show and found out he lied to her, and now she is mad again. LOLOL

they are just too cute!
Yongseo the best couple that i ship. Yonghwa the only boy that i would not get upset when he is together with my bias seohyun.
2 new couples, they are rather interesting
I really loved the adam couple!
The two of them together is like big personality meets bad girl lol
The latest episode was hilarious, loving the two new couples. That rocker guy is so funny. I keep wondering why she doesn't just hit him.