anyone watch ep 218? wondering if anyone know what the last mission both both team is ... the clip didnt sub that part :/
nekoblah wrote: anyone watch ep 218? wondering if anyone know what the last mission both both team is ... the clip didnt sub that part :/

Which one? The mission where they play balloon bursting? If it's that, the mission is don't let the bride foot touch the floor.
darkangel662008 wrote: Which one? The mission where they play balloon bursting? If it's that, the mission is don't let the bride foot touch the floor.

no it was the mission they showed last saying its for both teams. And they were like ahhhh i can do that. it wasnt on the wheel
Anyone enjoying Nam Goong Min & Hong Jin-young couple as much as i am? i find them so cute and fun to watch :)
I'm so behind on this... I blame the show not being divided into couples for that...lol
LOL they dont switch back and fourth between the couples. you can divide it urself xD
That would defeat the purpose! I don't want to download it, just stream. My laptop and phablet hate when I forward while streaming...lol I was just spoiled. They used to divide them before... lol
ahaha u can watch them alll then!
Shiruh! Lol I gave up and watched WGM global S2. I like both couples in it. :D
I'm really confused by this show! Which episode do I start with and where can I watch it?
I saw only one episode when the guys from Korea were going to marry girls from Japan and Taiwan. I'm not interested in Korean celebrities, actors, singers, models and the rest of them -  I don't listen kpop or I'm not interested too much in private life of stars and so on. It was quite boring for me.
try the WGM China version it go by 2 name here the 2 one it We are in love and i love Kimi Qiao & Xu Lu coupel so cuet
omg did someone watch the last episode with bbyu couple???? it was so sad T^T I'm still crying ... That was one of the saddest breakups, they seemed so real. It hurts to know that they won't be together :'(
@Bae
yes! T-T it was so sad to see Joy cry like that :(
Does anyone have links to We Got Married- Global Edition Season one??? 

It's not on drama cool and it looks like the youtube has cut out heaps of parts.