jasg83 wrote: LOL the sleeping bag part was too funny. ahahaha poor song yi.
but omoooo woo we finally reach the peak tonight/tomorrow (depending on where you live) and hopefully she finds out. YES!

yankumicho wrote: LMAO at the sleeping bag. I loved the fact that it was green because I instantly thought "caterpillar."

that part was a master piece ahaha

i am starting to dislike any scene without my main 2, not that its really bad... but just a big difference when your comparing the scenes with the main 2 vs all other scene
nekoblah wrote:

i am starting to dislike any scene without my main 2, not that its really bad... but just a big difference when your comparing the scenes with the main 2 vs all other scene

me too..the first 20 minutes was all about them but then it went to the other characters and i turned away to get a drink...
That elevator scene was cool. 21 he stands in front, it goes down. Poof 1st floor, OH HELLO!
why is no one talking about the history Se Mi made by figuring out how to turn off a cell phone without field stripping the thing!!!
I believe those who are complaining about this drama are either: romantic comedies haters or they're thinking about the details so much.
i'm enjoying the show, and i am a romantic comedy junky. seriously, check my list. it's 90% rainbows puppies and unicorns. the other dark 10% i was lured into by attractive guys. but the writer in me chaffes at what seems like unnecessarygimick. if it wasnt that important to the plot why include it?
remember ppl this is a drama..that fact that it has cliches is not a surprise..enjoy it for what it is.
@cityhunter83, LOL hahaha the se mi comment. true that, this is a new chapter in korean drama history. but yeah I have to agree. I looove rom coms too, but each are open to criticisms :) ANYWAYS, on a different note. I couldnt help laughing when Song Yi was in her bedroom and frolicking around and being like "omo why am i thinking this way?" hahaha i would totally react the same way. I wonder if Do Min was listening to her through the wall. Can imagine how much fun that would've been.
ahahaha ep 10 ending clip! gosh love those ending clips
nekoblah wrote: ahahaha ep 10 ending clip! gosh love those ending clips

I love the ending clips too! I almost died laughing!
ep 09 what he said about dopamine, noradrenaline, heart fluttering and love, is exactly what I said to one of my friend some months ago and about the def of love is only an interpretation of those change in body constants, hormones can be really tricky lol but it's still love if we convince ourself and all that mechanism is important for the existence of human being lol then meet people, secrete hormones, fall in love, fu**, and give birth for the well being of humanity lol science can be really cold without romance lol
Omg the scene when she was wrapped up as a caterpillar in ep 9 and The scene with her car a.k.a. BOOM BOOM xD
skipped all 2nd lead conversation, my finger is on the forward button ... boring ....
its funny because all the stuff Do Min Joon lectures on and laughs at is happening to him now...Song Yi is a true drama queen but she played out everyone girls bedroom scene when she was going crazy thinking of her crush..its those lips they got her hooked. And his face after she told him..priceless. I bet he didnt think she was going to say all that..he is thinking all of it but he wont say it because he knows he cant stay with her..such a bitter sweet drama. i dont wanna predict the ending yet because there are so many scenarios but I love this drama..and her manga shop friend is awesome.
That scene where she's stuck in the sleeping bag is one of my worst fears omg :c I'm slight claustrophobic so I was hiding my eyes the entire time guh Is there a theory as to why he got sick after they kissed? Is he allergic to human saliva or s/t? I hope not otherwise they're not going to be able to do much lol (unless they take the Pushing Daisies route but still...)