Can't watching Kdrama as i used to be

Most of the dramas are draggy way much than supposed to be

Also casting by Popularity and Not by skills.

Personally can't remember which drama was the last drama i completed without dropping it.

After 3 years in K dramas i found out a lot of amazing actors and actresses!

And maybe 5 unforgettable dramas.

I will appreciate for recommendation for some serious plot with really good acting skills!

Sometimes drama slumps like this are more due to burnout / your own mood than the quality of dramas being produced at a particular time. It's a normal thing that many drama watchers experience. I would recommend re-watching some of your old favourite dramas. While you are in this drama slump mood you can skip through and just re-watch your favourite parts. You can also try movies and shorter web dramas. Rather than looking for a serious drama that will "wow" you, try to find something light to help you out of your slump first. Serious dramas with good acting often require time to develop. If you find yourself dropping a lot of dramas, a serious drama might be the last thing that would help you get out of your slump. 

Once you feel re-set and ready to give a drama with a serious plot and good acting time to develop, I would recommend trying Mr. Sunshine or the Smile Has Left Your Eyes from your PTW list. 

AH :

Sometimes drama slumps like this are more due to burnout / your own mood than the quality of dramas being produced at a particular time. It's a normal thing that many drama watchers experience. I would recommend re-watching some of your old favourite dramas. While you are in this drama slump mood you can skip through and just re-watch your favourite parts. You can also try movies and shorter web dramas. Rather than looking for a serious drama that will "wow" you, try to find something light to help you out of your slump first. Serious dramas with good acting often require time to develop. If you find yourself dropping a lot of dramas, a serious drama might be the last thing that would help you get out of your slump. 

Once you feel re-set and ready to give a drama with a serious plot and good acting time to develop, I would recommend trying Mr. Sunshine or the Smile Has Left Your Eyes from your PTW list. 

The fact every single drama 99% of the time is 16 episode when they are not have enough plot for 16 episodes is really annoying.

Doubted it's because of "slump" is just every single drama repeat them self over and over again.

Getting tired to watch those thing over and over again it's become to situation i knows every step from the beginning to the ending.

Maybe it's just me but i am still looking for the 1% who still bring us some quality contents!

Mr. Sunshine - I think i never hated a screenwriter before i watched her previous dramas.

Smile Has Left Your Eyes - Eventually i will watch this drama.

Thank you!

Most 2019-2020 k-dramas felt meh for me especially the popular hyped ones, I only liked a few last year compared to the previous years 2016-2018 where I had more favourite dramas. This year I only enjoyed TWOTM and Kingdom season 2, for some reason the only genre I don't get bored of is makjang dramas I still find them addicting lol. But I am looking forward to Zombie Detective which started airing recently, it is fresh/funny (based on the first few eps) 

I suggest starting Japanese dramas! I experienced a slump similar to yours and really couldn't find any kdramas that amazed me or kept me entertained for long. Japanese dramas tend to be shorter and are usually very detailed and unique in terms of the plot. For starters, I will suggest Unsung Cinderella, it is one of my favorite dramas ever ^^ 

Also I am much like you and only like certain few dramas, tell me some of your favorite kdramas and I will try to give you some recommendations!

I hope this helps you!

sungrokisking:

I suggest starting Japanese dramas! I experienced a slump similar to yours and really couldn't find any kdramas that amazed me or kept me entertained for long. Japanese dramas tend to be shorter and are usually very detailed and unique in terms of the plot. For starters, I will suggest Unsung Cinderella, it is one of my favorite dramas ever ^^ 

Also I am much like you and only like certain few dramas, tell me some of your favorite kdramas and I will try to give you some recommendations!

I hope this helps you!

So far i loved some japanese dramas i even planned to watch few!

But pretty hard to find normal drama to watch, most of the japanese dramas are ending weird.

Unsung Cinderella - Look and sound interesting but i don't know if i loving medical dramas.

Kdrama that i really loving My Mister / SKY Castle / Extracurricular / Live / Mistress / Prison Playbook / Save Me

For me the best combination is Best plot + Best cast + Best acting

You know nearly everyone hits a time where they are just fed up with something. You could take a break from kdrama, maybe dive into chinese dramas or japanese ones. Or watch dramas from a complete different region like spain, turkey or the uk. They all have something slightly different to themselves. And then maybe you are able to enjoy kdrama again :)

When it is about the topic, and especially due to the ones you named that you enjoyed, you seem to be the film à noir type. There are a couple of lists made by other users here that put together a large amount of dramas that are slightly less known or actually not known at all but fit into the noir genre.

Some things i can recommend you (but are very much known);

World of the Married - Kdrama
Better Days - chinese movie
Watcher - Kdrama

Oh boy, dramas slumps do suck a lot. I've been there before and what I can suggest you is to:

• rewatch some of your all time favourites (I watched my faves even 3 or 4 times lol)

• watch mini dramas or web dramas. They are very short and cute, they're just so easy to watch and you'll finish them in a short time so if you keep a list of your watched dramas it will become longer in a blink of an eye. (Idk but I always feel so proud when I finish a drama and my watched list becomes longer xD)

• try different genre of dramas, like, some genre you never watch. You could find out that you actually like it and develop your love for dramas even more

• try dramas of different countries. Idk about you but I usually only and exclusively watch kdramas, I've only watched like 2 cdramas and 3 jdramas. So this could be a good occasion to give other countries a try

• try taking this hobby of yours (=watching dramas) to another level. What I mean is, if you like dramas a lot and you want to keep your love for them burning inside you, you could not only watch them so casually but for example open a fan page, account on socials where you can share your passion to others, you can comment what you think, share your opinion, make friends. My drama list is already a good place for that but maybe you would want something more like instagram or idk. You could also try learning Korean if you watch kdramas or Chinese if you watch cdramas etc. (that's what I do too with Korean) or for example I opened a yt channel where I upload dramas fmvs! This makes my love for dramas even more serious. (Sry if this point was so long but I hope you understood what I wanted to say)

• if you tried all of them and still, you're in a slump, take a pause from dramas. When you think you're ready you can comeback to dramaland whenever you want, dramas are always there in the net.

Eyal:

So far i loved some japanese dramas i even planned to watch few!

But pretty hard to find normal drama to watch, most of the japanese dramas are ending weird.

Unsung Cinderella - Look and sound interesting but i don't know if i loving medical dramas.

Kdrama that i really loving My Mister / SKY Castle / Extracurricular / Live / Mistress / Prison Playbook / Save Me

For me the best combination is Best plot + Best cast + Best acting

Unsung Cinderella is medical but it is very heartwarming and inspirational, I definitely recommend watching at least one episode even if you don't prefer medical dramas!

Hmm, here are some kdramas you might enjoy:

- Hospital Playlist (medical, has some romance, lots of comedy: very heartwarming)

- Stranger 1 and 2 (mystery/thriller: i love the main leads teamwork and chemistry! and i honestly am starting to prefer season 2 over season 1, they are both still so great tho ^^)

- 365: Repeat the Year (thriller: it's super good and only 12 eps so it's a short watch but when you finish you will definitely be left wanting more!!)

- Big Issue (thriller, a little romance: it didn't get good tv ratings but trust me it's so good)

- Chocolate (romance, medical, cooking: it's super heartwarming and a beautiful drama)

- Hot Stove League (sports, specifically baseball: its very inspiring and i was so sad when it finished because i got super attached to the whole cast)

- Life on Mars (time travel, crime, friendship: this drama is so incredible, I feel like every kdrama watcher should watch this drama at one point)

- Missing 9 (thriller: never seen a drama like this, it's so unique and even though it was kind of eh at the second half, I still enjoyed it a lot)

- The Good Detective (mystery, crime: the BEST korean drama I have watched this year, it has many layers and gives many emotions, I super duper recommend this one!)

- Legal High (law, comedy: this is based on a Japanese show but I loved this Korean version as well, the casting is quite good, it's super funny and great if you're looking for a pick me up)

- Miss Lee (slice of life: very heartwarming, hyeri played her character so so well, and i loved the message of this drama a lot too)

I have many many more recommendations but these are just a few for you to search up and choose from!!! 

I hope this helps you! ^^