Baek_lyn :

Just finished watching Blueming ! A must watch drama I love the chemistry, cinematography ,well written story  definitely 10/10 .. big 3 of 2022 so far Bad Buddy  Semantic Error and Blueming 

Thanks for the recommendation! 

UPDATE: Ocean Likes Me starring Holland and Han Gi Chan (WYEL) will be released on April 26th on Viki

_Ian_:

Update: Holland who will play one of the main leads in ocean like me confirms it will be out this April. 

OMG HOLLAND

Update: Added Love Class which will premiere May 13th on Gagaoolala

I'll wait to officially move it but filming for The Circumstances of Pungdeok Villa Room 304 is currently underway. It will star Kim Ji Woong and Yoon Seo Bin from Kissable Lips. 8 x 25 min eps. 

Thank you for your work Ian! 

Not an update but there are a number of Bl’s currently filming or in post production that we haven’t heard too much about lately. I think we might get a dump of new Korean Bl’s in the 3rd quarter of this year like we did in the first quarter. Anyway, be on the look out! 

Love in Spring is to debut on May 18th on Watcha! No official international platforms yet though. 

To My Star 2 will be airing on Viki starting June 5th 

A Shoulder to Cry On is confirmed to start filming this May and release around September.

_Ian_:

Update: Liebesklasse hinzugefügt , die am 13. Mai auf Viki und Bilibili Premiere feiert. 

Ist es wirklich auf Viki? Finde es leider nicht. 

yuki89y:

I also couldn’t find it. Tried to look for it with the main actor, thought maybe it’s not in my region but nope. Where did you find the info about the release date for Love Class on Viki?

yuki89y:

Dashing:

I also couldn’t find it. Tried to look for it with the main actor, thought maybe it’s not in my region but nope. Where did you find the info about the release date for Love Class on Viki?

Hi guys! Sorry that info turned out to be incorrect. It is on gagaoolala https://www.gagaoolala.com/en/videos/2731/love-class-2022-e01

Ö kein Problem, danke.

yuki89y:

Ö kein Problem, danke.

Of course :)