Added Love Mate to 2023. Starring Cho Han Gyeol as Haram and Cho Hyun Min as Lee Jun and produced by Winsome Studio (Our Dating Sim). Will be directed by So Joon Moon (You Make Me Dance) and release on May 4thThe drama...

"Depicts Seo Yi Jun, the team leader of the So What Media Content Production Team, who went on a date with Ha Ram, a newcomer employee, for three months to find true love."

No. of eps, length, and streaming platforms TBA. 

Added Star Stuck to 2023. Starring Zuho as Jo Yoo Jae and Kim In Sung as Seo Han Joon, it will release May 18th on Heavenly. It will have 8 eps of TBA length. Other OTT platforms TBA. The drama will consist of...

"When love is kept for a long time...will that feeling blossom?

Seo Han Joon has been in love with his childhood friend, Jo Yoo Jae, for a long time. He knew his feelings wouldn’t be reciprocated, and it didn’t matter because he never even dreamed of confessing to him. But this time, he wanted to express his love..."

Adapted from the novel "Star Struck" (스타스트럭) by Ha Tae Jin (하태진).

Seems like it will be a total of 141 minutes. (Source: KMRB https://www.kmrb.or.kr/kor/CMS/TotalSearch/gradeResultView.do?mCode=MN132&site_code=&category_code=ORS&category_code2=AV&category_code3=&grade_name=15%EC%84%B8%EC%9D%B4%EC%83%81%EA%B4%80%EB%9E%8C%EA%B0%80&rcv_no=2371686&return_url=&searchKeyword=%EC%8A%A4%ED%83%80%EC%8A%A4%ED%8A%B8%EB%9F%AD#n)

_Choa_:

Added Star Stuck to 2023. Starring Zuho as Jo Yoo Jae and Kim In Sung as Seo Han Joon, it will release May 18th on Heavenly. It will have 8 eps of TBA length. Other OTT platforms TBA. The drama will consist of...

"When love is kept for a long time...will that feeling blossom?

Seo Han Joon has been in love with his childhood friend, Jo Yoo Jae, for a long time. He knew his feelings wouldn’t be reciprocated, and it didn’t matter because he never even dreamed of confessing to him. But this time, he wanted to express his love..."

Adapted from the novel "Star Struck" (스타스트럭) by Ha Tae Jin (하태진).

Hello can't wait  to watch Love Mate and  Happy Merry Ending :P ....waiting for subtitles ç__ç

NotXMe:

Hello can't wait  to watch Love Mate and  Happy Merry Ending :P ....waiting for subtitles ç__ç

In which language? They are both available with English subtitles just now.

In Italian ...I could try in English but I think I should watch the same episode more than one time (it depends on the run time)....

Yesterday  I finished "The Director Who Buys Me Dinner" it was nice but with more episodes it would have been better, I didn't read the webtoon so the plot is not so clear IMO.

NotXMe:

Hello can't wait  to watch Love Mate and  Happy Merry Ending :P ....waiting for subtitles ç__ç

It appears they both have Italian subs on viki

Love Tractor is slated to release June 7th. It stars rookie actors Do Won and Yoon Do Jin and is directed by Yang Kyung Hee (Kissable Lips, TDWBMD, and The Tasty Florida). The drama is produced by both RAEMONGRAEIN (Semantic Error) and Studio NEW (Blueming). It will have 8 eps x 25 mins (3 hr+ run time) and will be available to stream on IQIYi. The drama will convey the following story: 

"Due to feeling lost in life, Hyeon Yul, a city man with zero ability to survive in the countryside, comes to his grandfather's rural home. In front of him appears Ye Chan, a passionate young man who loves farming. While learning about rural life and assisting with farming tasks, Hyeon Yul gradually finds himself drawn to Ye Chan's warm and straightforward nature. Between these two individuals, each burdened with their own worries, a youthful and lively rural healing romance unfolds, full of ups and downs!"

It is adapted from the webtoon "Love Tractor" (트랙터는 사랑을 싣고) written by Hmm Yong Yong (흠념뇸) and illustrated by AngryMonster (앵몬). 

Idk why they released such intense stills when the story is pretty sweet for the most part 💀Sorry though these are only stills released so far! lol

Studio New also announced it would release its other two BL dramas this year, Follow the Wind in August and Bon Appetit in October. Take this with a grain of salt though since they have been saying this for years. I will not add these two to 2023 until I see actual release dates since studio new are liars lol 

Added Jun and Jun to 2023. Starring Park Hyeong Seop as Simeon, Jo Chan Hyun as Song Hyun Jae, Yang Jun Mo as Lee Jun, and Ki Hyun Woo as Choi Jun.  From W story (WYEL, Mr. Heart, YMMD, CBAW) the drama will air starting July 20th 2023. It will air on Heavenly in SK and Rakuten in JP and most likely Viki internationally all though that is TBA.  It is to consist of 8 eps of undetermined length.  The drama will follow...

"His childhood first love, Choi Jun, who disappeared without a word, returned as a hot general manager! An office rom-com about idol-turned-intern Lee Jun and Choi Jun, a heart-fluttering genius director."

Tables have been updated :)