틴탑

Teen Top is a South Korean pop group that consists of six members: C.A.P, Chunji, L.Joe, Niel, Ricky, Changjo. They are under the label T.O.P. Media and were founded in 2010 by Andy Lee of Shinhwa. They released their first single album, Come Into the World, on July 9, 2010 and made their official debut on July 10, 2010 on MBC's Show! Music Core.

Before their official debut, Teen Top held showcases at Lotte World covering various songs by artists including Big Bang, 2PM and Shinhwa. Teen Top's official fan club name is 'Angel', previously (unofficially) referred to as 'Andromeda' (adapted from their Daum fan cafe).

Members

◆C.A.P (캡) [Real name: Bang Min Soo (방민수)] was born November 4, 1992 (age 19) and is the leader. He's also one of the rappers and is known as the "Charisma Rapper."

◆ChunJi (천지) [Real name: Lee Chan Hee (이찬희)] was born October 5, 1993 (age 18) and is the main vocalist of the group. He's also given the title "Power Voice".

◆L.Joe (엘조) [Real name: Lee Byung Hun (이병헌)] was born November 23, 1993 (age 18) and is the lead rapper of the group. his title is "Rascal/Mischievous Rapper".

◆Niel (니엘) [Real name: Ahn Daniel (안다니엘)] was born August 16, 1994 (age 17) is a lead vocalist. He's given the title "Emotional Voice".

◆Ricky (리키) [Real name: Yoo Chang Hyun (유창현)] was born February 27, 1995 (age 16) and is a lead dancer and a vocalist. His title is "Lovely Boy".

◆Changjo (창조) [Real name: Choi Jong Hyun (최종현)] was born November 16, 1995 (age 16) and is the youngest member of the group (maknae). He's a vocalist and the main dancer. His title is "Dancing Boy".

Discography:

Extended play:s
January 5, 2012: It's
July 26, 2011: Roman

Single Albums:
July 9, 2010: Come Into the World
January 12, 2011: Transform

Digital Singles:
Supa Luv A - Rex Remix (2011)

I like their songs Clap and Supa Luv :)
I don't really like Teen Top. I don't know why. The closest I've come to like a song was that Perfume one, but I got tired of it after listening to it like 3 times. That last one Going Crazy, gives me JB flashbacks for some reason, must the overuse of the word "baby"...lol
TEEN TOP’s agency, T.O.P. Media, receives complaints from parents

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120110_teentop_1.jpg[/IMG]

T.O.P. Media has revealed that they are receiving several complaints a day from parents of teenage girls.

TEEN TOP made their comeback with ”Going Crazy” recently, and parents are claiming that their children are literally going crazy over the idols. Reportedly, their children have been leaving home early in morning to catch the boys’ performances on music programs.

Exasperated parents have been calling the company to complain, with comments that include: “[I]They wake up in the early morning to wait in line for TEEN TOP’s performances, but because public transportation doesn’t start that early, we have to take them ourselves.” “They say that they have to go with their friends because they don’t know the way to the broadcast station. Please make the check-in time later.” “Ever since TEEN TOP’s comeback, they’ve been trading in their weekends to leave for the broadcast station at 7 a.m.

In response, T.O.P. Media officials stated, “Since our main fanbase is still in their teens, we get a lot of calls from their parents. Our telephone lines are about to be paralyzed with these high number of calls. Before, parents used to be wary or were against their children being involved in fandom activity, but they’re actually more involved themselves now. We’re just glad that they’re not calling us for issues like running away from home.

Allkpop

Wowwww
Idol group TEEN TOP makes Shinhwa’s Andy cry

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120208_teentop_1.jpg[/IMG]

The boys of TEEN TOP caused Shinhwa‘s Andy to shed some emotional tears.

Andy who produced TEEN TOP apparently showed some tears after the boys won their first #1 K-Chart win on SBSInkigayo‘ back on February 5th. This was shortly after their previous #1 on KBSMusic Bank‘ on the 3rd.

With a recent interview with OSEN, TEEN TOP remarked, “[I]It was our first #1 win since we debuted a year and a half ago. At our company dinner, Andy hyung told us that ‘this is just the beginning.’ We didn’t hear this until later, but he apparently shed tears while watching the broadcast.

Neil added, “We were really excited as well, as we worked hard to achieve this win. It didn’t really sink in when we actually won, but to be honest, we knew that we may win a K-Chart win because “Going Crazy” was such a good song.

“Going Crazy” is an energetic club song with an addictive melody written by hitmaker Brave Brothers, and has stirred interest from the public as TEEN TOP made a fierce transformation for the track.

Congratulations once again to TEEN TOP!

Allkpop
Haha I just now saw this thread. :D I like their songs. Especially Supa Luv (aka Soup of Love XD) and No More Perfume on You. I like Niel and Ricky :D
i like them the only songs i know and i like all of them are Angel, supa luv, no more perfume, going crazy. somebody post more songs please so i can like them even more :p
i like their song "Crazy"
I started to like them because of "Clap". "Supa Luv" made me love them and "Crazy" got me going crazy for them ~~
TEEN TOP involved in a minor car accident in Taiwan

Idol group TEEN TOP was involved in a light car collision in Taiwan on March 11th.

The accident reportedly occurred when the group’s vehicle crashed into a taxi occupied by fans who had been following the group. The collision was a minor one, but the situation could have been more serious with the slippery road conditions due to the rain.

Fortunately, all six members as well as others involved in the accident suffered no injuries, and the group was able to head on to their next schedule.

T.O.P Media stated, “At the time of the collision, the roads were paralyzed due to not only TEEN TOP’s car and taxi that were involved in the crash, but also due to the 20 taxis of fans that had been following.”

Despite the mishap earlier, Teen Top was able to successfully complete their first fan meeting in Taiwan with over 2000 fans in attendance.

Allkpop

Wow sounds like they're another group getting ridiculous fans :/
[Exclusive] Interview with Teen Top

During the recording of the third episode of SBS MTV's "Music Island," Soompi caught up with the boys of Teen Top for an exclusive interview! Check it out below!

***For English, French, or Spanish subtitles, click the CC button at the bottom right of the video.

Source: soompi
Ok so I just recently got into this group... like today... :P but I really like them especially Niel. But I was wondering whether you guys knew any variety shows that they are in which are funny and good to watch? Whenever I get into a new Kpop group I love watching their variety shows because it helps me get to the know the member's better. Any recs??

TEEN TOP'S NEWEST MV!!!
Witchgirl247 wrote:

TEEN TOP'S NEWEST MV!!!

The song and the dance are addictive, totally love it :D