<3 <3 I'm dying here, watching this over and over again.

Ungh~, can't stop watching this music video. Already losing track of how many times I've seen this.
I've only recently got into BAP, but I only like their newer songs like Rain Sound and Stop It.
I remember in one interview YoungJae said that he had played in a movie/drama with Yoo Seung Ho when they were still kids~does anyone know which movie/drama he meant? I looooooooooove them both and want to watch it a lot.
AYO~! Where are my fellow Babyz at?? anyone here belong to my lovely awesome fandom?? :D Do I have any long lost family members here?? "SHOUT YOUR VOICE TO THE WORLD~!"
So Happy, I got my B.A.P One Shot CD recently!!

Waaaaaahhhhh!!!! They're coming to San Francisco!!! XD I must prepare..haha
BAP US TOUR
5/7 - LA
5/10 - SF
5/14 - DC
5/17 - NY

[Kpopstarz]
so who is planning to go? and which one?
B.A.P sold out 10,000 seats to their USA tour within an hour!!!! VIP seats were sold out within 5 minutes :D I'm sooooooooooooooo-soooooooooooooooo proud of them <3 I just get sad that I won't be able to see their performance live :'( But I'll continue loving them & supporting them till my day comes, too :o
AstyPampi wrote: B.A.P sold out 10,000 seats to their USA tour within an hour!!!! VIP seats were sold out within 5 minutes :D
I'm sooooooooooooooo-soooooooooooooooo proud of them <3 I just get sad that I won't be able to see their performance live :'( But I'll continue loving them & supporting them till my day comes, too :o

New York ticket sold out in a minute LOL
my friend was so upset, she was up and ready to buy the tickets but couldnt get her hands on it
I would love to see them live.

I saw they are doing a live taping in NYC for MTV K at Times Square and they are selecting 50 people to attend! Wished I lived in NYC or didn't work that day. LOL

http://www.mtvk.com/bap-casting-call/
Why are they so amazing? Can't stop enjoying the MV...the song is so sweet & with a unique warm vibe...Have been listening to the song for 60 hours already :*