I really enjooy there new song...is really different from the previous ones, somehow with a jazzy feeling.Anyway they are just too great!!

I haven't even gotten over coffee shop or hurricane yet :o
God they are amazingggg!!
It's really great that they went back to their original powerful style!! I can't wait for the MV!
BABYz who were present at yesterday's pre-recording said that the song, choreo,...everything was great, that it's even better than "One Shot" (is it possible?)!!! Less than 38 hours left for the MV & album release!!! Can't wait ^-^
B.A.P's Badman M/V has been released!!!

I'm so happy they done a song like warrior it's not like hurricane or coffee shop This song is really good,

One of the things I love about B.A.P They have more than one genre of music... There singing type songs:
Coffee shop, Rains sound etc,
They do songs like, Hurricane, Dancing in the rain etc,
And then songs like: One shot, Badman & Warrior

What do you think Of this song? I think it's amazing! :D
It's amazing! Zelo looks good as always :D
They are amazing like always! I liked Coffee shop and Hurricane but Badman suits them perfectly from my opinion!
Liliino wrote: They are amazing like always! I liked Coffee shop and Hurricane but Badman suits them perfectly from my opinion!

I know right? :p
Liliino wrote: They are amazing like always! I liked Coffee shop and Hurricane but Badman suits them perfectly from my opinion!

I totally agree with you :)
To be honest (I'm not bashing or anything, this is just MY opinion and I hope you respect it.), the song was okay. The random breakdowns didn't do the song justice and I understand that there was meaning behind the song but it wasn't good (for me). It was a bit disappointing as well. Coffee shop is a better song out of their last releases. I love B.A.P but Badman is not their best song. Sorry :(
I freaking love it!! I love how yongguk thought about the meaning behind it- the lyrics are great! i just dont like the face paint on them but i know it was to express the song
Totally loved it. It suits their concept better and the combination with the lyrics, music and message was perfect. Just want them to appear in more programs and to do another reality show like TA-DAH! It's B.A.P.
I absolutely love BAP...there is no doubt about that...I only discovered them a few months ago!! I love 'badman' I think its totes different from the other two songs Coffee shop and Hurricane!! I love the concept of the song and I have to say the guys look absolutely fab!!! Yongguk did an amazing job with the song!!