mostly i like their songs
So, who's planning on buying US tickets tomorrow?
I'm going to try to get tickets for Chicago~

http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/07/b-a-p-to-return-to-the-us-for-live-on-earth-2014-concert/#.UyKuFyq2mtY
Is anybody going to see them on May 3rd, in Germany? Since it´s my first kpop concert and I can´t really compare it to the jrock concerts that I´ve been to, I´m really excited!! >.<
marynitemare wrote: Anyone else going to London to see them April 27th? I am :D Flying in from Norway, so excited! It'll be my first kpop concert ever, and B.A.P is my bias group! <3

Wait? What? When did this become known? (I do live under a rock). I'm surprised it's on a Sunday...and I want to go but that's dependent on actually being able to get a ticket. Not just cost (although since I'll have to travel and somehow not end up on the opposite end of London) but unless you get them immediately...=\

Also there's nothing listed.
LoveAsianWorld wrote: Is anybody going to see them on May 3rd, in Germany? Since it´s my first kpop concert and I can´t really compare it to the jrock concerts that I´ve been to, I´m really excited!! >.<

Yesss, I am! Either there or in London, but I think it's easier for me to go to Germany. And it's my first kpop concert too, I'm just too happy right now :D
jellyfishdrama wrote: So, who's planning on buying US tickets tomorrow?
I'm going to try to get tickets for Chicago~

http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/07/b-a-p-to-return-to-the-us-for-live-on-earth-2014-concert/#.UyKuFyq2mtY

I'm going to the LA one :)
Anyone going to the NYC show?!? :D
@Nana87 Ahh, do you live nearish LA? If so, i'm so jealous~ so many kpop events in LA. @ohailaurenn I would normally be going to the NYC show, but since its in April I'm up here at school, so i'll be going to Chicago ㅠㅠ
ohailaurenn wrote: Anyone going to the NYC show?!? :D

me and my friend got tickets
but i still need to get someone to fill me in at work
nekoblah wrote: me and my friend got tickets
but i still need to get someone to fill me in at work

Oh no! I hope you find someone! I requested off like a week ago so I hope they respect that and give me the day off :x

jellyfishdrama wrote: @Nana87 Ahh, do you live nearish LA?
If so, i'm so jealous~ so many kpop events in LA.

@ohailaurenn I would normally be going to the NYC show, but since its in April I'm up here at school, so i'll be going to Chicago ㅠㅠ

Aww haha well at least you still get to go to the Chicago one :D
Going to the australian concert once they come here soon n.n
Kailakin wrote: Wait? What? When did this become known? (I do live under a rock). I'm surprised it's on a Sunday...and I want to go but that's dependent on actually being able to get a ticket. Not just cost (although since I'll have to travel and somehow not end up on the opposite end of London) but unless you get them immediately...=\

Also there's nothing listed.

The London tour date addition is mentioned here. The ticket information is going to be up on the 19th. Hope you can go. I am excited about the one in LA :)

http://unitedkpop.com/2014/03/bap-live-on-earth-concert-london/
I really like these guys, they bring something new to rap music. I don't like the mainstream rap music coming out in the US, it doesn't have any innovation, but B.A.P, they bring somethign new.
I like to listen their songs more and more.
Reading comments in this thread make me so happy ☺