Kim Hyun Joong- Yes, I Will.
Infinite - be mine
Somebody to Love-Big Bang
"Shock" - B2ST (Everytime I post it's a B2ST song haha :P)
"Love Still Goes On" - SHINee
Goodbye Baby - Miss A

Teen Top - Don't Spray Perfume

I loved this song before finding its English translation, but now that I know that it's about a teenage boy telling his older girlfriend to be inconspicuous so that he doesn't get caught cheating on his actual girlfriend, I FRACKIN' LOVE THIS SONG. Noona fantasy overload.

siopau wrote: Teen Top - Don't Spray Perfume

I loved this song before finding its English translation, but now that I know that it's about a teenage boy telling his older girlfriend to be inconspicuous so that he doesn't get caught cheating on his actual girlfriend, I FRACKIN' LOVE THIS SONG. Noona fantasy overload.

\
Did you notice that brick room is the same as the one UKiss used in 0330...Last night when I saw it, I was like "I've seen that place before..."

But the song is cute.
"Crazy For You" - Lee Seung Gi :P
Eruu3 wrote: \
Did you notice that brick room is the same as the one UKiss used in 0330...Last night when I saw it, I was like "I've seen that place before..."

But the song is cute.

I didn't notice, but I'm totally not surprised. I think it's Eat Your Kimchi that has the running joke about the K-Prop Room, where all of the props in Korea are kept. Makes sense, since there's always at least one item in a K-Pop video that you've seen in another K-Pop video.
briggette343 wrote: I didn't notice, but I'm totally not surprised. I think it's Eat Your Kimchi that has the running joke about the K-Prop Room, where all of the props in Korea are kept. Makes sense, since there's always at least one item in a K-Pop video that you've seen in another K-Pop video.

Jajaja, that's true.

CN Blue- Black Flower
B2ST - Because Of You