It's very interesting how people choose dramas that were written by the same screenwriters. :)

HAVA-RAVA wrote: 1. You're Beautiful (Still by Lee Hong Ki)
2. My Girl (Never Say Goodbye by Mario & Nesty)
3. City Hall (Okay I Believe in Myself by Jung In & Bizzy)

+ My Girlfriend is A Gumiho (Trap by No Min Woo)
+ Secret Garden (That Woman by Baek Ji Young)
+ A Gentleman's Dignity (My Love by Lee Jong Hyun)
+ Mary Stayed Out All Night (all the songs by Jang Geun Suk)

HighLordAkkarin wrote: 1.My Girl
2.Iljimae
3.You're Beautiful

Sisters Hong (You're beautiful, My girl, My Girlfriend is A Gumiho)

bettyboo wrote: 1. A Gentleman's Dignity
2. The Princess' Man
3. City Hall

Kim Eun Sook (A Gentleman's Dignity, City Hall, Secret Garden)
A Gentleman's Dignity
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
You're Beautiful
This song is too wonderful! when it plays, I have to stop what I'm doing - from King of Baking, the whole Drama OST was the best!

Every time I hear Carry On by Ali (from the kdrama Faith) I always get emotional.. it's definitely my favorite. So beautiful.

I loved "Suddenly" from the drama City Hunter, "Wound" from The Rooftop Prince, "I'm going to meet you" from Queen In Hyun's Man, "You've Fallen For Me" from Heartstings, "Carry On" from Faith, "Promise" from You're Beautiful (Lee Hong Ki and Jung Yong Hwa's ver.), "Wake Up" from Shut Up! Flower Boy Band, and "Saranghaedo Gwaenchani" from Family's Honor~
Snow Flower - Park Hyo Shin (I'm Sorry,I Love You OST) Desire - Kim Bum Soo (General Hospital2 OST) Even if I leave - Kim Bum Soo (The last empress OST) (But I haven't watched this drama yet) Song of the sorrow(Or something...) - Kim Bum Soo (Damo OST) (I Haven't watched this drama either) Fate,Callback,Love -Howl (3 Osts from Cain and Abel Drama) Why can't it be me - Jo Eun (what happened in Bali OST) Because my steps are slow,I see you - Faith OST
All For You from REPLY 1997 <3
Jo Eun - Good Person from Innocent Man

Dream High (what to say...? put together so well) Bridal Mask (worthy of tears T.T) Innocent Man/Nice Guy (Junsu~ all that needs to be said) The Moon Embraces the Sun (though i didn't actually like the drama) My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (never actually watched it yet, but fox rain is so pretty~)
My all time favorite OST is Hurt by Ali (Rooftop Prince) the song brings back so many feels :(
Why- Full House i think i love you- Full house shalala-full house fox rain- my girlfriend is a gumiho
Krisssu wrote: My all time favorite OST is Hurt by Ali (Rooftop Prince) the song brings back so many feels :(

Same as Krisssu and I also like 2PM's song Like a fool, OST of Personal Taste and Miss A - Don't Forget Me, Gu Family Book OST.
You're Beautiful The Greatest Love
Lee Ki Chan - Shout Out (Arang and The Magistrate OST)