I was just wondering if anyother fellow MDL'ers would be attending the following concerts also..

BIG BANG ALIVE GALAXY TOUR 2012 in Newark, NJ
https://www.facebook.com/events/294544060641210/

Or

K-Con USA in Irvine, California
https://www.facebook.com/events/294544060641210/#!/events/399491966779988/400136793382172/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity

I was curious on if anyone had been to a US concert and if they put on a decent show.? I had read other posts by fellow bloggers about the shows being super short. ???

I travel from Texas to each concert and would love to meet other concert goers or if someone needs to travel to NYC for the same concert I wouldn't mind conversing about it. Right now it is me and 2 female friends going.
I would love to go to the K-Con. And I would also be traveling from Texas. But unfortunately, I do not have the funds to travel that far. :( Please let me know how it is though :)
I am not going to K-Con, but I will be going to the Cali concert for Big Bang with a friend.
Just came across this little jewel about K-ConB.A.P to perform at K-Con. Makes me wish the two events were closer together.
Trying to go to KCON to see B.A.P ft. Matoki!

And definitely want to see Big Bang from VIP seats in LA!
I know I wouldn't be able to attend these concerts, but does anyone know where you can find information online about Korean concerts in the U.S.?
I would say just to follow the kpop news/gossip sites on Twitter, Facebook, etc. Check their sites frequently and what not.
you can use this to check out Big Bang concerts

not sure about other groups .... i'm waiting for the NJ concert tickets to be sold ;x
I really want to go to the Big Bang concert in NJ, does anyone know when tickets will start being sold?
Must_Eat_Kimchi wrote: I really want to go to the Big Bang concert in NJ, does anyone know when tickets will start being sold?

dont think anyone know yet, the CA concert comes first and the tickets arent even out yet too
Figured i'd use this thread, any news or updates on any kpop groups doing any US tours in 2014? I know infinite performed in NYC recently, but I found out literally the day before, so no chance on making that one. I live in NJ right near NYC so any info on concerts in that area would be super helpful :)
I heard 2AM is going to be in LA during December 2013 and U-Kiss in January 2014. Not sure where else they will perform.
CNblue Tue
New York, NY 01/21/14
Pasadena, CA 01/24/14

Boyfriend
Chicago, Il 03/11/2014
Dallas, TX 03/13/2014