i really like BAP too, and i have liked every song of theirs i've heard but they've only put out a handful. let's face it, its easy to be energetic attractive talented and fresh when you're 20 and you're new enough that the EC is still putting alot into you. lets see how they're doing even six years later when they've put out an album a year like big bang or ten years later when they've been doing the insane k-pop schedule for a decade like the guys from TVXQ /JYJ.
Animese wrote:
Appearance: Yoona (SNSD) for female & Gongchan (B1A4) for male
Vocals: Lee Hong Ki

Is the above the best or worst? It confused me a bit..
The following lists reflect my own personal opinions, are not meant to offend.

Worst all around female Idol-Suzy(from MissA), her acting is pretty awful, she isn't unique in any way shape or form, and her singing is kind of blah.
Worst all around male Idol-SiWon(from Super Junior)- I just don't get it, he is a mediocre singer, dancer, and actor, why he is given so much praise and limelight is beyond me. The only thing that he has is his figure, and is that really a talent?
Worst female groups-Girl's Generation, 4Minute, MissA, T-Ara, Kara and many other's.- I think this has more to do with my Western female mind set, please don't get mad at me any fans of these groups.
Worst Male Idol Group-There are a couple I don't like, but that's just me no real reason for it BlockB, TVXQ, BTOB, and a few others.
Best All Around Female Idol-Hyo Rin, for the same reasons already mentioned. I would have picked ALi but she really isn't an Idol.
Best All Around Male Idol-G-Dragon,for someone as young as he is, he is very mature. But, not only that, he is a gifted artist, almost anything he does is perfection.
Best Female Group/s-2NE1 & SISTAR-Both groups have that one or two member who has the qualities I don't like in female idol groups, however to deny the plain, soulful, playful, sexy image and attitude all these girls portray would be wrong. They can all dance(some better than others), the music is good, it doesn't hurt my ears (although some of SISTAR's comes close). But more importantly, they show you don't have to be a perfect cookie cutter girl to be successful(2NE1 in particular).
Best Male Groups-SHINHWA, SHINee, and BIG BANG- Since SHINee and BIG BANG have been talked about already I will talk about SHINHWA. I am a late comer to this group, however, any group who has stayed together for 14 years, done military service, and are still at it, exemplify what it means to be artists: To be an inspiration.
When I think worst idols?..
( Personal opinion I agree with some of the idols already mentioned )
Miss A ?Suzy
Don?t hate her, Don?t think she is ugly. But why are people so impressed by her? What has she done that make her better than everyone or at least stand out? Personally I think Min(Miss A) is a better dancer and more likeable person. Her singing..well she is not bad but she is not exactly amazing either. Her acting is ?well I don?t really know if she can act ..she left ZERO impression on me from Dream high. I simply don?t get why people are so hyped about her. I maybe wrong but I think she might not a person who deserves THAT much attention.
2pm-Taecyeon
I really like him, I really do but?.he can?t rap to save his life. ohh its just yeah?
ZE:A- Kwanghee
Funny as hell?.can?t sing to save himself from hell! Why debut him in a SINGING group ?
Girls Generations and Hyuna
Hmm I don?t like the way they (company) prompt themselves.
Hyuna?.unnecessarily sexy? She don?t need to try so openly?im sure she can be sexy without sitting on a guy doing push ups?.
The girls?
Sometimes I feel some of the members are just left out!. MOST if not all songs cater to only a number of the members ..which is sad. Feels like if there are ?main? members and the ?background? members. :/
Super junior-
Don?t get me wrong love them and some of their songs but ??only like 5 of them sing?wth? ?the other day I discover that super junior-M has a member that is not in super junior?.?huh? ..sub groups come from the main group right?
Lee Seung Gi - Great actor, MC, and singer. A-pink - Great little group. Fresh and talented singers. I was so shocked by how good Eunji was in Answer Me 1997.
i give the best appearance to lee seung gi and the best vocals to hongki (as for women- bae suzy) i just can't hate any of the pretty little korean idols :,(
Ya it's really hard to dislike them. They all seem to be nice people and have good work ethic. I personally don't get some of the hate for SNSD.
This is an interesting thread:D
First the BEST!

Female:
Leadership: Taeyeon(SNSD) and CL(2NE1)
Visual: Yuri (SNSD)
Voice: Hyorin (SISTAR), she is my favorite female idol out there
Variety: Sunhwa (Secret)
Body: Hyuna (4minute)
Dance: Hyoyeon (SNSD)
Charisma: Minzy (2NE1)

Males:
Leadership: Leetuk(Suju), G-Dragon(Big Bang) and Eric(Shinhwa)
Visual: Jaejoong (JYJ)
Voice: Hong Ki (FT. Island) and Xiah Junsu(JYJ)
Variety: Jo Kwon (2AM), Lee Joon(MBLAQ) and Kwanghe(ZE:A)
Body: Siwon (Suju)
Dance: Eunhyuk (Suju)
Charisma: T.O.P. (Big Bang), Heechul(Suju) and Kim Hyun Joong

I can't say that I have idols that I don't like or so but there are some that didn't catch my eye, more like groups
Female
Dal Shabet
Nine Muses
Rainbow

Male
Boyfriend
Nu'Est
B1A4
midwest wrote: Ya it's really hard to dislike them. They all seem to be nice people and have good work ethic. I personally don't get some of the hate for SNSD.

I think, for a lot of people, it's the hype and fans that come alone with SNSD. I've met a lot of SONEs with really bad attitudes and it really reflects badly on the group sometimes.
midwest wrote: Ya it's really hard to dislike them. They all seem to be nice people and have good work ethic. I personally don't get some of the hate for SNSD.

For myself, my dislike stems from: Lack of individuality, and high pitched voices (I have the same problem with Japanese girl groups too)
Some of that is cultural though.
TheJ wrote: I think, for a lot of people, it's the hype and fans that come alone with SNSD. I've met a lot of SONEs with really bad attitudes and it really reflects badly on the group sometimes.

Oh yea, Sones can definitely be pretty pathetic. The whole Exo-k saga is lols.
Best Male Idols: DBSK (as 5). Seriously, I don't even have to say anything. Any group that can compose, write lyrics, sing acapella, sing harmony and dance at the same time, sing octaves of ranges, act, rap, do musicals, AND have male groups like SHINee and Big Bang fanboy over them is awesome. Best Female Idols: Groups, meh. Wonder Girls and SNSD would have been worthy, but now.....? bleh... So definitely for me, IU, Hyorin, and Ailee are the best. Oh, and Ali and Lyn. Looks: IU
Hmm. No matter how I slice it DBSK5 is the best vocals and male group. I feel like maybe as the years progress others may climb to that level but no one right now. As for girls the groups to me all sound the same. I can pick out major hits because I know them but that is it. I think IU and Ailee oh and baek Jiyoung are great solo vocalist though. I look forward to Big Bang and Beast as far as listening to their vocals only. Not always the hits but great B tracks too. I do have to give props to Sungkyu though. I enjoyed is solo album soo much. His vocals are ear candy to me right now.
Best male vocals: DBSK & SHINee For visual (male): Myungsoo/L (Infinite) Female: Bae Suzy or Jessica (SNSD) Least favorite: Boyfriend Sometimes SNSD Dal Shabet Least fav fandom: Exotics (everywhere I go there's always an exotic starting fanwar with B.A.P or complaining for a comeback)
Wow I kinda loved your reply. it's not that I agree or disagree with you but I really do hate kpop fans who can't seem to accept criticism towards their Idol. Most kpop fans in my city tend to be that way that's why I only have one kpop fan friend, because with her I can confortably say "I hate this and that" without her judging me, but that doesn't mean I am a bad fan or that I hate the group, sometimes a song is bad, or it has bad wardrobe or coreography. And that doesn't mean I'm a bad fan, I'm not obligated to love everything about them. But I guess just like in everything there's always people that are hard to deal with that's why I try not to hate anyone even if they're bad to me, besides I suck at being resentful so even if I wanted I always forget.