ActingAReaction wrote: I'm not sure about my answer...but if I had to pick one person who all round impresses me...hard thing....but for now I pick -Hyorin from Sistar.

I love her energy, her vocals, her determination and her look. She deserves more love. :)

If I had to pick a band that all round impresses me....I'd pick SHINee for their consistency, their unique spin on genres, sheer hard work, individual talent and impressive stage performances. I think they are the perfect boyband. Packaging wise. Though I'm originally a TVXQ5 and BIG BANG fan...since them...only SHINee has impressed me the same way.

Even recent BIG BANG efforts haven't made me smile the same way SHINee does.( minus Fantastic baby which is incredible)

If I had to pick the band that least impresses me...it'd have to be a toss up between 2PM and CN Blue.
Only because I feel they had potential but didn't utilise their skills properly. I also feel they are slightly overrated in terms of the actual quality of their material.

Btw not bashing. This not a personal vendetta against any members of either group (Huge fan of Jungshin <3 and I think all the 2pm boys are lovely).

I just feel they both don't show enough growth as a band in terms of evolution in sound or performance. Also because I really love some songs by both bands and I feel they could do better over all. They're a bit mediocre to be honest...which they shouldn't be because of the talent they have at their disposal.

Wow I kinda loved your reply. it's not that I agree or disagree with you but I really do hate kpop fans who can't seem to accept criticism towards their Idol. Most kpop fans in my city tend to be that way that's why I only have one kpop fan friend, because with her I can confortably say "I hate this and that" without her judging me, but that doesn't mean I am a bad fan or that I hate the group, sometimes a song is bad, or it has bad wardrobe or coreography. And that doesn't mean I'm a bad fan, I'm not obligated to love everything about them.

But I guess just like in everything there's always people that are hard to deal with that's why I try not to hate anyone even if they're bad to me, besides I suck at being resentful so even if I wanted I always forget.

By the way my favorite is Appearance-wise I'm thinking f(x) Sulli, EXO Luhan
Talent: Sanchez from Phantom, Busker Busker

Least favorite would be...
I'm not too fond of T-ara, I mean I liked Jeon Won Diary and Sexy Love I just feel like they're lacking some humbleness and Qri looks too plastic, and their agency lies too much about their issues.
To be honest I would say Boyfriend but I really do like them, the problem is I started liking them because I didn't! when they debuted somehow everyone in my highschool (Almost no kpop fans there) knew about their debut video, because they would play it on loop for days laughing at every second of the goddamn video that in the end I just ended up liking it from listening to it so much, so now I like boyfriend.

And finally besides T-ara there's no one that I dislike because I ended up feeling so bad for all those trainees who spend all of their youth killing themselves to be in a group that I now feel sympathy for all of them and just want them all to win because they all tried so damn hard! And they cried so much, and they failed a lot and probably will fail again so I just want all groups to win number one :( whether they're good or not

So yeah ... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy...
My favourite visuals have to be Infinite's Myungsoo and Sungyeol, Big Bang's Seungri and Rainbow's Seungah. Sungyeol is Infinite's second visual and people seem to forget that. Although I'm extremely Sungyeol biased. Seungah has big eyes (probably thanks to surgery but that doesn't matter in the slightest honestly), a lovely smile and a great body. She can also sing pretty well among the other great vocalists in Rainbow. She's a very, very underrated girl group member. Seungri and Myungsoo are self explanatory. Visuals I don't like? T-ara's Jiyeon. I just don't find her pretty at all. Also, I'm a huge fan of After School, but I still can't see Nana as the visual. Sure, Nana is very pretty, but Uee and Juyeon are forever the visuals in my eyes. Uee does not match up to the typical standard of Korean beauty - she has monolids, a big and round face and she's tanned. But she has one of the best bodies in all of kpop and she is one of the most well-known members, especially among males. Juyeon is quite self explanatory too if you know who she is. She was an ulzzang before debut and she has always been naturally stunning. Uee and Juyeon are effortlessly pretty. My favourite vocalists (and some of the best in kpop in my opinion) are Kara's Seungyeon, 4minute's Gayoon, Infinite's Woohyun and Sunggyu and Shinee's Jonghyun. I am being quite biased, but you can't deny that they're all extremely talented at singing. There are other vocalists I like, but these are some of my favourites. Other vocalists I think are amazing include SNSD's Taeyeon, Ailee, Sistar's Hyorin, NU'EST's Minhyun, and 2NE1's Park Bom. My least favourite girl group is Miss A. I just don't understand what is so good about them. Fei is not that pretty to me and neither is Suzy. Suzy is also not that great an actress. Jia isn't too attractive either. Min is the only member I can tolerate. Sure, they all have talents but I just don't get the hype. Bad Girl Good Girl is a catchy song, though. I can't and won't deny that. I also don't like T-ara. I have no interest in them whatsoever. Least favourite boy group is definitely Super Junior. I could go on forever about my dislike for them. I just don't understand what made them so famous. Sure, they have some talented members. But their talents were wasted, in my opinion. Their songs are guilty pleasures for me. I do like a select few of the members, but I can't stand others. I'll stop myself here because I know there are lot of Super Junior fans on this website. Don't wanna be burnt at the stake. I've got myself into bother before because of my opinions. I've deliberately not used "best" and "worst" because it's all just down to opinion.
Umm.. I'll just judge the K-Pop Idols I know... Appearance(hope you mean looks by that XD): Female: APinks Naeun Male: INFINITEs L Vocals Female: SISTAR - Hyorin or SNSD - Taeyeon Male: Don't know... there are too many that are very good.. Talent: Female: SNSD's Sooyoung, she has a lot of talents, even though she's not perfect in all of them she still manages to be good in them... She was also voted as most talented member along SNSD & Kara... But then again, maybe I'm biased Male: Don't know either..