Secret is my ALL-TIME favorite Korea drama! I have lost count as to how many times I have seen it. It is such a great drama! The storyline, acting, cinematography, and OST are AMAZING.

Navi feat. Kebee of Eluphant's Incurable Disease is such an emotional song that portrays the drama perfectly.

Another great drama with Ji-Sung and Jung-Eum: Kill Me Heal Me. They have such great chemistry together! It is such an intriguing and intense drama; it kept me wanting more!

Jang Jae-In feat. NaShow's Auditory Hallucination

I had second lead syndrome for the female so bad and throughout then ENTIRE drama, I thought the second lead girl was the lead. She just outshone the main girl. Maybe because I love almost/romances that never happen, I just really loved Dong-Soo with Jin-Joo.

The bromance was so nice, but so sad as well. They could have co-existed.

BMK's OST for Warrior Baek Dong-Soo (this song was the real reason I finished started and finished the drama) 

I cried while watching Angry Mom. I loved the sassiness and overprotective mom-ness extruded by Kim Hee-Sun and how she was so determined to protect all those children. That was also where, I believe whoever watched it, fell for Bok-Dong. 

Ali's I Love You, I'm Sorry is a masterpiece. It is so emotional and goes perfectly with the drama and what it was showing the world. 

Queen In-Hyun's Man. Another great drama that I still watch at least once a year so I can see my Korean hubby Kim Bong-Do. A sad song, but a good one.

JoHee of 8Eight's Sam Sky, Different Time 

Another Ali song. I just LOVE her! I was so happy when I saw her perform live. Faith is one of those dramas that I just like re-watching once in a while because the guy is the protective type, ya know?

Ali's Carry On 

I think I will stop here, although I'm so sure there a more to be added to this list!

Sweden Laundry - A Little More [Cheese in the Trap OST Part-6]

N.Flying - So pretty (Luvpub OST)

Kim Hyun Joong - One More Time (Playful Kiss OST)

Standing Egg - I'll Pick You Up (weightlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo OST)

Kim Hyun Joong - Because I'm Stupid (Acoustic ver.) (Boys Over Flowers OST)

Almost all songs from Scarlet Hearts Ryeo Moon Lovers are great :D

This one might be a bit more popular but one of my fav OSTs ever;

Dindin - Must be the money, from Chief Kim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97-w0pfpW68