It's all about the synchronised group dance!
You can increase your height wearing with one of these
With the help of right camera ankle suprisingly you are tall :)
I learned that: " K-pop is all about performance – and most of the performance comes from the dancing. "
Quote from:http://www.allkpop.com/2013/01/eye-candy-dancing-kings
1. Lip Syncing during concerts and music videos is a-ok. 2. You are not allowed to date. It is scandalous! 3. It is your duty to appear on as many ridiculous variety shows as possible, where you must act like a complete goofball. 4. Building a strong fanbase is a must. 5. As a fan, you must write a colorful message on each poster and stick it on a boring, black background. Your poster must NOT be original! 6. Concerts must include more than just standing around and dancing. Smoke and fire is suggested, but having your band members die or get into a sword fight is pretty good too.
Dasuti wrote: LOL...I think it's been done by every boy band in Korea. I'm tempted to find clips and put a video together... "Tribute to hand sliding across some part of the face"

Did you end up putting a video together? If so I'm very interested in watching it haha.
the best way to make a band popular is to go on an outrageous number of variety shows ofc to show off the good looks ;)
Haru means day people can sing and dance as awful as they wish as long as they are cute U think Ur watching an MV, but some how it's a horror movie XD (TARA fans no offense ) some times you think you're learning a new korean word but later you find its actually "Engrish" no matter what we learn or we don't, k-pop is freaking awes
no matter what we learn or we don't, k-pop is freaking awesome *o^
1. If it's by your bias group, it's automatically AMAZING 2. Netizens are scary scary scary 3. Fan wars are fun and games until someone insults TVXQ/DBSK or Super Junior 4. The more a male idol resembles a girl, the sexier he is to the female population 5. All the members date the same girl in MVs - polygamy? 6. Singing/Dancing in a burning building/war field/spinning mirror room of death/crime scene is a perfectly sensible thing to do
- Kpop idols must be super innocent and pretend they don't know about dating. - Whitening skin is a must. - No matter how manly the Idol is he's doing Aegyo at least once in his career. - There are rols like "Visual" and "Maknae" - No need to be hot or toned, just super skinny.
zan wrote: no matter what we learn or we don't, k-pop is freaking awesome *o^

It most definitely is. We all love it for a reason but sooner or later everyone gets the culture shock haha
Moniisek wrote: Koreans drive on the right-hand side. It was actually kind of hard to notice because I mostly can't take my eyes off the smokin' hot guy who is driving the car. (SHINee - Lucifer, MBLAQ - Y,...)

Are you sure? In Korea, they drive on the left hand side.
skinship & bromance makes the fangirls go wild!