:) Just start with the ones I mentioned, then you'll manage yourself... ;)
THE THIRD TEASER WITH MIN-HYUK IS OUT!!! OH HAPPY DAY!!! ^^

Who can lend me some fireworks? ^^
The last teaser feat. Yong-Hwa... kyaaa~
LisNoir wrote: YongHwa <3

sigh... T_T
IT'S OUT!!!! IT'S OUT!!! IT'S OUT!!!!
HEY YOU!
M.Coutdown COMEBACK!!!!!!!!

LOVE THEM <3<3<3 T_T
Oh he looks like he's about to devour the microphone in the beginning. *giggles*
Szasha wrote: Oh he looks like he's about to devour the microphone in the beginning. *giggles*

He always does that ^^ Sometimes he touches it so softly, it's like he's kissing the microphone... *SOMEBODY STOP ME*!!!!
VioletSakura wrote: He always does that ^^ Sometimes he touches it so softly, it's like he's kissing the microphone... *SOMEBODY STOP ME*!!!!

lmao :p
Seriously is it a disease to love every single one of thier songs?? I'm really liking thier new mini album=)
kdramafan89 wrote: Seriously is it a disease to love every single one of thier songs?? I'm really liking thier new mini album=)

no, it's not a disease, don't worry :) they're just really good at what they're doing ;)
I think my brainwashing has been a success..my mom likes CN Blue,especially Jung Yong Hwa! :D
Avaruus wrote: I think my brainwashing has been a success..my mom likes CN Blue,especially Jung Yong Hwa! :D

My mom's not as cool as yours lol I tried to get her on the bandwagon by showing her CNBlue's cover of Wherever You Will Go because I know she loves that song and all she could say was "It's not as good as the original..."
I'm just glad she didn't say it was crappy ^^*
I did get my guy friend into them though, I played him Still In Love and he wouldn't stop singing it lol. He said he started singing the pre-chorus at work that day by accident ^^*
When I was just starting to listen to CNBlue I played 'I'm a Loner' so often, I found my mom singing the song to herself many times :D She knows nothing in Korean, and was like 'wechoria...wechoria...daradiridaradoo' :D