Kim Hyun Joong - Marry You

omo! i wish to go!

wrote: 2012 KIMHYUNJOONG Fanmeeting in Seoul : Ticket Pre-Sales for Fan Club Members

[LEFT] Credit: HENECIA.COM

Greetings from the staff of Henecia.

We are glad to provide you with information about how to get a pre-sale ticket for 2012 KIMHYUNJOONG Fanmeeting in Seoul .

Fan meeting ticket pre-sales will begin at 8:00 p.m. on Dec. 20(Tuesday), 2011 on Yes24, and only the Henecia Fan Club members are entitled to the pre-sales.

Be sure to thoroughly check all the ticketing information below so that your ticketing experience will be nice and smooth.

Thank you.

< 2012 KIMHYUNJOONG Fanmeeting in Seoul >

Time: January 21(Saturday), 2012, 6:00 p.m.
Place: Jamsil Indoor Stadium
Ticket price: uniform 20,000 won (including V. A. T.) for all seats
Host: Keyeast
Management: Bonboo Entertainment
Ticket pre-sales for fan club members: Dec. 20(Tuesday), 2011, 8:00 p.m.
General ticket sales: Dec. 21(Wednesday), 2011, 8:00 p.m.
Ticket agency: YES24 (http://ticket.yes24.com)
Call 1544-6399 for further ticketing information.

Ticket pre-sales for fan club members Verification time : 2011. 12. 20. (Tuesday) PM 5:00 ~ Dec. 21(Wednesday), 2011, 5:00 p.m.
Ticket pre-sales for fan club members: Dec. 20(Tuesday), 2011, 8:00 p.m. ~ Dec. 21(Wednesday), 2011, 5:00 p.m.

** During ticket pre-sales, a fan club member can purchase only one ticket. (The web page for foreigners to be announced)

1. Before membership certification, log in on www.henecia.com and check your name at the upper left corner and your e-mail address on My Info.
2. Once your membership certification is complete, you need not go through another round of membership certification to log in after logging out.
3. All ticket deliveries will start on January 6(Friday), 2012, which will not correspond with the date you will receive your ticket.

1. English Booking button to buy tickets to the detail page, click -> English ticket purchase site navigation
2. Progress in English, then membership authentication login ticket purchase site
(Foreign subscription to: e-mail address / password / name / phone / passport numbers or alien registration number).
3. If your name appearing on the main page after login is different from your name on My Info, you need to type in your name on the main page exactly by paying close attention to capital and small letters and space between words for membership certification.
4. Once your membership certification is complete, you need not go through another round of membership certification to log in after logging out as long as you use the same e-mail address and password as before.
5. During ticket pre-sales, a fan club member can purchase only one ticket. If you have no address in South Korea, you can get your ticket at the ticket office on the day of the fan meeting.

[/COLOR]

<2012 KIMHYUNJOONG Fanmeeting in Seoul Notices>
1. Only 2011 Henecia members are entitled to ticket pre-sales.
2. If you fail to pay your ticket by the deadline, your ticket will be automatically canceled.
3. When logging in on Yes24, use your ID for certification. Once your ID is used for certification, it cannot be used for another certification.
Even if the name of the ID holder is different from the name of the certifier, there will be no problem with successful certification.
4. Once general ticket sales start, no full membership certification will be allowed.
5. As soon as ticketing starts, too many people will access the server simultaneously. In such a case,
you may have difficulty with purchasing a ticket. Wait for a moment till the server is stabilized and resume your ticket purchase.
6. Contact the customer center of Yes24 for any further information on ticket sales.
** Business hours of the customer center: 09:00 ~ 18:00 from Monday to Friday / 09:00 ~ 17:00 from Saturday (closed for Sunday and holidays/lunch hour: 12:00~13:00)
[/LEFT]
Kim Hyun Joong secretly donated $150,000 USD to charity

It’s just been revealed that singer Kim Hyun Joong secretly donated $150,000 USD for those in need.

On December 26th, the Korean Red Cross Association revealed that Kim Hyun Joong had donated $50,000 USD before embarking on his Japanese tour in November. He’s also donated an additional $50,000 USD to an association that heats homes, as well as another $50,000 to feed children in Fukushima following the aftermath of the earthquake, bringing his secret donation total to $150,000 USD.

A representative stated, “In the beginning of November, Kim Hyun Joong’s manager came by and donated $50,000 USD, relaying the message that Kim had wanted it spent where it was needed. He also asked that we not let the media know about it.”

Key East Entertainment also expressed, “It was something he did on his own so we had no idea about it. We feel that he just wanted to share his feelings as quietly as possible.”

In related news, Kim Hyun Joong will be opening a fan meeting in January before the start of his Japanese promotions.

Source + Photos: Star News via Naver, Herald News & allkpop

==============================================

Kim Hyun Joong secretly donates 100 million won

It has been reported that Kim Hyun Joong has secretly donated 100 million won to help people in need.
On December 26, a spokesperson for the Red Cross reported that Kim Hyun Joong donated 50 million won to the Red Cross in early November before his concert tour in Japan.
Kim Hyun Joong also donated 50 million won to the Briquette Delivery of Love. After secretly donating total 100 million won, he went to Japan for his two-week concert tour.
A spokesperson for the Red Cross said, “In early or mid-November, Hyun Joong’s manager visited us without any previous notice and donated 50 million won to help people in need. He asked us not to let other people know about this.”
Regarding this, a spokesperson for Keyeast, Hyun Joong’s agency, said, “Because he did it personally, we didn’t know about it. We think he just didn’t want to make a big deal out of it.”

Kim Hyun Joong has been very popular in this year, releasing two mini albums and ranking first in domestic music charts and TV music programs. He is also releasing a single album in Japan through Universal Japan on January 25 next year. He is already receiving attention from the Japanese music scene and advertising industry.

Kim Hyun Joong is holding a fan meeting in Seoul in January next year, and then, he is going to start performing and promoting his first Japanese single album.

source:korea.com & kshowgo
111230 Kim Hyun Joong - Rainism

111230 Kim Hyun Joong - Lucky Guy+Dance Performance @ KBS Gayo Festival

Great Rainism cover :D
MIk- did you see 2011 SBS Gayo Daejun Performance?

His clip in the opening of the show

With After School

Breakdown

It's a shame he won't be in the other stations GD's. :D
The Breakdown performance was really great :D
LisNoir wrote: MIk- did you see 2011 SBS Gayo Daejun Performance?

It's a shame he won't be in the other stations GD's. :D

AnimeStar wrote: The Breakdown performance was really great :D

yup i saw that one.. it was really great and with a lot of surprises! daebak performances before the year ends.. :)
miks wrote: yup i saw that one.. it was really great and with a lot of surprises! daebak performances before the year ends.. :)

Mik, I just read he was also in the KBS one! Daebakk! I'm going to watch that show in a few minutes too...LOL

I love these songs festivals. :D
LisNoir wrote: Mik, I just read he was also in the KBS one! Daebakk! I'm going to watch that show in a few minutes too...LOL

I love these songs festivals. :D

yup.. the one i posted was from KBS.. so sad he won't be performing later on MBC..
miks wrote: yup.. the one i posted was from KBS.. so sad he won't be performing later on MBC..

I totally got lost on the Rainism vid and I don't even like that song...
LisNoir wrote: I totally got lost on the Rainism vid and I don't even like that song...

haha.. my first time hearing that song so it was just fine for me.. i love the dance.. hehe!

do u like his new hair? a little shorter than ji ho sunbae's hair..
miks wrote: haha.. my first time hearing that song so it was just fine for me.. i love the dance.. hehe!

do u like his new hair? a little shorter than ji ho sunbae's hair..

LOL, yeah. I mostly like Rain's dances...KHJ should cover Hip Song...lol

I like it. I don't mind him being blonde although I prefer him with darker hair. As long as his hair is not orange, he looks good. And NOW I think I might like him even with orange hair...LOL
WOw my husband is so talented TT tears are coming down my face because i'm so happy.