Imagine being there...That would be totally awesome. <3
*Reads the last few posts* Anyways...edited the first post with the actor info and changed this thread to a discussion of Kim Hyun Joong.
That was fast....jejeje Thanks! Saranghe <3
thankies lis-noona and skye! <3
LisNoir wrote: I totally got lost on the Rainism vid and I don't even like that song...

where when tell me Lis please !!!!!!

BTW what made u remember KDW lolz
I totally forgot I had taken these pics

This is in a shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur i thought of you 2 (lis/miks) lol

I've been attached and addicted to both k-drama and k-pop because of kim hyun joong. haha. I so loved him so every time he has an update i make sure to read or watch it. haha ^^
So cute. haha. I was also thinking of snapping a photo of the face shop store here in the Philippines. The face shop really reminds us of him. hehe <3
Lis where are you im still waiting lol
Unnie! I went to bed at 6 am! But I is awake now! LOL ...Thanks for the pic, I'll probably never see that stuff here. Ah! A new KHJ lover! Welcome, welcome! :D I think the video is in the page before this one. It's the one KHJ did at the 2011 KBS Gayo DaeJun. One of MIk's posts Mik-ia! It was time he had a proper one.
Thanks Lis hehehe i wanted to watch it ASAP !!!!
RainFlower wrote: Thanks Lis hehehe i wanted to watch it ASAP !!!!

Jajajaja,
Kim Hyun Joong invited to feature on a Chinese New Year Special

wrote: Actor and singer Kim Hyun Joong was in Shenyang, China on the 5th to record a Chinese New Year Special episode.

The singer took part in a broadcast rehearsal for a special program that?s scheduled to air in China on the 21st. Liaoning had specially invited the Hallyu star to celebrate the Year of the Dragon.

Kim Hyun Joong stood on stage with the most elite of Chinese celebrities, and sang his best hits of the year with 20 of his Korean dancers, as well as put on a special performance to celebrate Chinese culture.

A representative from the program remarked, ?We believe the Chinese fans will be pleased with his passionate performance. He has much potential as a Hallyu star, and Chinese fans? interest in Kim Hyun Joong is increasing by the day.?

Source & Image: TVDaily via Nate

Link: allkpop
Fan updates from Hyun Joong?s LNTV?s Spring Fest Rehearsal

wrote: Fan updates from Hyun Joong?s LNTV?s Spring Fest Rehearsal

Rate This
SOURCE: WEIBO.COM

TRANSLATED BY @OnlyKHJtimes

Just a brief summary of weibo updates on Hyun Joong @ LNTV?s Spring Fest recording rehearsal today (all pics crt as tagged):

On arriving at LNTV, he had a media interview at 6pm. He was dressed up very smartly + appeared serious during the session, drawing fans 2 remark, ?really, a serious man is the most handsome. http://yfrog.com/odeqaswj

HERE ARE THE PHOTOS FROM THE MEDIA INTERVIEW:

Credit: as tagged

Reading this observation really made us proud, hehe:
?From Seoul to Shanghai, from Beijing to Shenyang, (I) have seen quite a few Korean stars, but only on 2012, Jan 5th, (when) U:zoosin Kim Hyun Joong flew to Shenyang, I realised that he was indeed a talented young artist of good character, an outstanding representative of the new Hallyu wave.? (from @盛京金大班)

During rehearsal, tweets described him as humble + down-to-earth, repeatedly bowing to everyone around him after every practise session. Fans were very impressed by his manners + his powerful performance! http://yfrog.com/od20dhqj

We also like this tweet:
?6pm, Grand Theatre of Liaoning, the recording site of the Liaoning TV Dragon Spring Fest, he who is known as ?National Sunbae?, the legendary ?Walking Sculpture?, at a zero-distance, listening to him fresh and natural (relaxed) talking about his plans for the Year of the Dragon, Chinese food, his memories of the Guangzhou Asian Games, his love towards Chinese fans, have clearly shown me a quality Korean idol?s honesty, kindness and beauty. Truly want to tell his fans, caring for HJ (is) worth it!? (from @盛京金大班 ? RT over 230+ times when we last checked!)

After rehearsal, HJ left Liaoning TV station. Although rumoured to be feeling under the weather (sore throat it seems), he was friendly + waved + shook hands before getting into the car. [Fancam: http://bit.ly/xRrhV5](crt: @cs灵玉)

You?ve worked hard Hyun Joong, hope you rest well tonite. The proper recording for the LNTV Dragon Spring Fest will take place tomorrow. Hwaiting Kim Hyun Joong!!!