*crosses fingers!!!* I hope he accepts...I need 16 hours of him even if he has another Oh Ha Ni by his side, but let's hope not...lol And Mik-ia! My brain ceased to function when I saw KHJ and KSH side by side!
I know...it feels like it's been ages since we have seen him. I will update when I see something.
It's been forever from a fangirl's point of view...lol I'll do the same. I'l l post if I see anything.
i had seen those (KSH and KHJ) pics lis-ssi and i felt the same lol.. i wouldn't mind seeing him in a drama..it's been a while
KamZ wrote: i had seen those (KSH and KHJ) pics lis-ssi and i felt the same lol..
i wouldn't mind seeing him in a drama..it's been a while

Jejeje....<3

And yeah, it's been too long. I hope he has dark hair in it...LOL
Kim Hyun Joong is so handsome *o*<3 I want more dramas with Kim Hyun Joong now! D: He is also an amazing singer <3
LisNoir wrote: *crosses fingers!!!* I hope he accepts...I need 16 hours of him even if he has another Oh Ha Ni by his side, but let's hope not...lol

And Mik-ia! My brain ceased to function when I saw KHJ and KSH side by side!

same here! hope they can work it out with KHJ's busy schedule..

LOL!
miks wrote: same here! hope they can work it out with KHJ's busy schedule..

LOL!

Right...isn't he fixing to go on a world tour??? or did he already start it?
mangagirl wrote: Right...isn't he fixing to go on a world tour??? or did he already start it?

he's having an asia fan meeting this May onwards.. the world tour is sched on the last quarter of this year.. in between is the drama..
Kim Hyun Joong and Kang Sora to Model for Center Pole

Watch out Lee Min Ho and Yoona, because Kim Hyun Joong and Kang Sora are the newest duo to pair up for an advertisement

It was revealed on April 9 that Kim Hyun Joong and Kang Sora had become the faces for outdoors brand, Center Pole.

http://enewsworld.mnet.com/Upload/News/Contents/19466346.jpg[/IMG]

Along with the announcement, a member of Center Pole’s business team shared, “We selected hallyu star Kim Hyun Joong who is active not just in Korea but all over Asia and the healthy and positive Kang Sora to be our couple models.”

The two will begin promotions as Center Pole’s models in April and will have their images shown through various photo shoots and printed materials for 2012.

The two will hold their first joint promotions on April 19 for Center Pole’s business press conference in Seoul’s Central City Millennium Hall.

[I]Photo credit: Center Pole
I Like his video Lucky Boy(am i right)- Cute Moves :)
He looks so good. <3
He looks the yummiest with dark hair :D
mangagirl wrote: He looks the yummiest with dark hair :D

He really does. :)
김현중 Kim Hyun Joong aeon COOLISHFACT 30s CF (Pad version)