I saw headlines of those news. I remember thinking "great!" but I didn't read them. I was on a Okada Masaki (the guy in my avatar) trip...lol *hangs head in shame* lol
LisNoir wrote: I saw headlines of those news. I remember thinking "great!" but I didn't read them. I was on a Okada Masaki (the guy in my avatar) trip...lol
*hangs head in shame* lol

LOL! Same here, I just saw those early today. I was busy watching We Got Married TeukSo Couple. :)

Love your avi, btw. /kiss kiss
he looks lovely ^^
I agree - so much better !!
miks wrote: LOL! Same here, I just saw those early today. I was busy watching We Got Married TeukSo Couple. :)

Love your avi, btw. /kiss kiss

Jajaja....High 5! *somehow feels much better* LOL

I've been watching dramas with Okada Masaki these past few days...I'm enthralled by his eyes and lips. <3 lol

KamZ wrote: he looks lovely ^^

He really does. <3<3
uploaded by "arirangworld" on YT yesterday

Jejeje...you added the video to the HB thread too, right? KHJ <3
LisNoir wrote: Jejeje...you added the video to the HB thread too, right?

KHJ <3

i added this to all the 7 actors' threads.. lol
omo i didnt recognise KHJ voice there...the drama looks interesting too :)
RainFlower wrote: omo i didnt recognise KHJ voice there...the drama looks interesting too :)

I totally did...You haven't seen my fangirl episode in "The Wedding Scheme" discussion thread, have you? LOL

KHJ <3
LisNoir wrote: I totally did...You haven't seen my fangirl episode in "The Wedding Scheme" discussion thread, have you? LOL

KHJ <3

i have seen that lol...
I hadn't seen the video...LOL I always forgot...LOL But yay! KHJ is at #2!
KamZ wrote: i have seen that lol...

Jejeje...
LisNoir wrote: I hadn't seen the video...LOL

I always forgot...LOL

But yay! KHJ is at #2!

i told you not to worry lol..

and you should totally paste some of those KHJ pics (which you showed me last night) here...they are all so beautiful *sigh*..i fell in love with him all over again for sometime there :D