Sistar's Shake It!! 

I saw it on a youtubers react to kpop and it was the one song that was stuck in my head for days on end, so of course, I went and looked them up. Sistar was the only kpop group I listened to for years before I started getting into kdrama and by extension, kpop. 

I miss them T_T but at least Hyolyn made her comeback! <3 

FT ISLAND's Love Love Love

went on a hiatus after 2012 then got back into kpop because of EXO.

My first k pop song i ever heard was gangman style and i really liked it.  5 years later i heard dna by bts and from there i get obsessed by kpop 

The show Music Core got me into K-pop and the performance was Heartbeat by 2PM.

MBLAQ - Cry was my first song but I got interested after listening to 12 Months.

Till date it is the only Kpop group I follow. I listened to many but never got attracted to any. xD 

There was a one K-Pop girl group i litsened to their songs back in 2010 when i first brought an internet, but i don't really remember what kind of group they we're. So i'm sorry.

But my very first song that i recognize K-Pop was Gangnam Style was, which i litsened to them 2012, but never got into K-Pop into 2016, also the year i got admitted int K-Dramas too.

my first exposure to kpop was back in 2007 when my friend made me listen to snsd's into the new world but i never fully got into the whole kpop world then (to this day, i regret this sfm omg)

prior to that occurence, i had been exposed to korean dramas. i would say shinee truly got me into kpop. boys over flowers really was the main catalyst for my adventure into the hallyu wave. shinee sang the ost "stand by me" and i remember being SOO in love with that song that i decided to delve more into the singer. there, i found about sm entertainment (learned that snsd, whom i listened to few years back, and shinee were from the same company omg!!!) and the rest is history. :^))))

So my first introduction was nearly a decade ago when my Korean best friend showed me "Lollipop" by Big Bang... being a metalhead, I HATED it and steered clear of kpop since then. But then I came across VIXX's "Voodoo Doll" and I completely went crazy for them and fell in love with kpop. That was 5 years ago. And now here I am lol 

Wedding dress by taeyang, that how i discover big bang 

My first kpop song was "So Hot" by Wonder Girls. 

but it was the only song I listend to. then after 2 years or so I discovered Ring Ding Dong and Lucifer and SHINee was and is my favourite group of all time since then. 

DB5K ! Their split broke my heart 

My first K-pop song was "It's you" by Super Junior (when I was 12 or 13 xD). Even though I love that song so much (I still listen to that song), I was not that interested in K-pop at that time. That changed, when I finished high school thanks to Ftisland and their song "Pray" (and after one year thanks to song "Take me now").

I heard Lies by Big Bang in an mmv (anyone remember those?) when I was 8 and fell in love which lead me to checking out the group's other songs. With Big Bang I discovered Super Junior, TVXQ, Beast, 2pm, Shinee, FT Island etc.