BTS Dope got me into Kpop but Super Junior made me obsess

Suju and the song Devil!

Michia Lei:

Suju and the song Devil!

That gets played damn near daily!!!

Would love to see them all together again :-(

Latest comeback was sad

I got into K-Pop because of EXO but if it wasn't for Bigbang I would've long since left the scene. They're the first boy band that I've ever been completely in love with and am still in love with after a very long time.

It wasn't a song, rather their live performances. I randomly checked out one of their concert lives and I've been a goner since then. There's nobody like BB out there. 

I was watching Protect the Boss, then there was this scene where  Kim Jae Joong went to this karaoke bar.  He sings really good, i got really curious and googled him and learned about JYJ.  But the the only KPOP group that really caught my attention is BTS

Big Bang's "Fantastic Baby."  I just started watching K-dramas in July, and then I got curious about K-pop.  I watched a video about the greatest K-pop songs of all time, and "Fantastic Baby" was the top of the list.  I've never been the same.

When I watched  Got 7 in Dream Knight! Love everything they've done!!!!

On my profile, it says BTS was my first group, and while they were the first ones to pull me in completely, EXO's Monster got my foot in the door. Now I'm a big fan of both groups, along with so many others!

Super Junior and F(x)!

SUPER JUNIOR WITH SORRY SORRY...CHOI SI WON!!!

Listened to SNSD's Gee in 2010-2011 and fell in love with K-pop after that.