BigBang- Fantastic Baby

super junior- 07'

ss501 -09"

First idol band... Ft Island with "Hello hello"

Super Junior     and    Shinee

Yoona was the one that got me researching about Kpop (during the k2) Nd the first group was ofc Snsd XD 

Mine was SUPER JUNIOR from ATTACK ON PIN UP BOYS <3

Got7 but I later fell for bits then ikon

Bts- Dope, Exo- Call me Baby, & BigBang- Bae Bae... I watched them all the same day & fell in love.

SUJU for ever. i came across with kpop when Shinee debuted, so i don't know. it was just suju, big bang, wonder girls, ss501, dbsk (Da Boys from South Korea XD), davichi, ftts, and a lot of solo artists and groups that don't exist anymore. after that came 2pm and 2ne1. imma old gen Kpopper. know nothing about icon or bts, or whatever. the last once who got my attention were, block b, bap, got7 high4 and mamamoo. i stopped around 2015/2016 following kpop. only listening to solo artists like Yang Dail, all those who start with the name Kim.

For me was Super Junior's Sorry Sorry Sorry, but what made like kpop was DBSK's Why Did I Fall In Love With You

Super Junior too and Sorry sorry! I mean the high whole school went dancing sorry sorry~ if you cant call that crazy then I dont know what--

for me it's DBSK's Mirotic & SHINee's Replay

2NE1 s Clap your hands

Blackpink - Boombayah

i knew Bigbang's Haru Haru before and i fell in love with it but i didn't even know what's kpop at that time so i didn't bother to check more of it. Blackpink led me to 2ne1 and i was hooked