H.O.T. was my first Kpop group that I listened to and they led to DBSK and then it just kept spreading.

A friend of mine gave me a mix-CD with mostly Jpop on it, but it also had three H.O.T. songs on it. I Yah, Outside Castle, and Candy ^^
Mblaq - Mona lisa! :D After that I became a fan of them and they introduced me to the Kpop-world.

The song is also my first interaction with anything Korean. I listened to it I think 2008 and was really impressed then I made my friend listen to it to see his reaction. However, at that time I didn't really look up more kpop songs, just this and Haru Haru. During university, one of my other friends showed me SNSD's GEE and then in turn I showed him this. Both of us got excited for K-Pop and I basically got really into it.
Shinee - Ring Ding Dong
My first song was BigBang's Haru Haru. I ended up getting really into BigBang and 2NE1 at the time then I kinda drifted from kpop. I recently got back into it a few months ago with Nu'est - FACE. Omg I don't know why I ever stopped with kpop! haha
It was B.A.P. for me. To be honest, I can't remember the song. Warrior maybe?
For me it was G-Dragon's Heartbreaker. I think I'd come across 2NE1's Fire before that but GD was the one that really hooked me in~
I was watching drama mvs on youtube when I came across the Big Bang "Monster" mv - I fell in love immediately and Big Bang remains my fav group
For me it was super junior and the song was bonamana
My favorite is jyj in heaven. My favorite kpop groups are jyj, ukiss, cnblue, ft island, exo, 2pm, super junior, shinee, girls generation, sistar, 2nei, miss A and more.