In 2010 I was surfing YouTube and I happened to play a live performance of DBSK - "Love in the ice" (Japanese ver.) and I instantly fell in love with the song and their voices. I found they are a Korean band and as I like exploring different types of music I delved into K-Pop.. and I love it! I started with bands like Big Bang, Beast, MBLAQ, ecc. Now I'm very fond of B.A.P and BTS as they are groups that debuted recently (after I got deep into K-Pop) and that they decided to take a different music style approach, than the other bands, with strong tracks, powerful choreography and social issues lyrics. P.S. And its K-Pop that led me to K-Dramas and Movies .. and the whole Korean culture. =)
In 2010 on YouTube I came across a live performance of DBSK - "Love in the ice" .. I fell in love with the song and their voices. And I delved into K-Pop.. and I loved it! I started with bands like Big Bang, Beast, MBLAQ, ecc.

Now I'm very fond of B.A.P and BTS as they debuted recently (after I got really into K-Pop) and that they decided to take a different music style approach with strong tracks, powerful choreography and social issues lyrics.

P.S. And its K-Pop that led me to K-Dramas and Movies .. and the whole Korean culture. =)
Big Bang - Fantastic Baby
I discovered k-pop with SNSD's "Oh!" Somehow I found it on it's release date. Huh. Interesting. I listened to SNSD's previous songs as well - probably going "kawaii~" - and continued on with my anime addiction, lol.

But I didn't become an addict until I saw B1A4's "Beautiful Target"

To be honest I fell in love with Jinyoung's face instantly.

I still remember how I searched on google to find more k-pop groups. Something like: "What are your favorite k-pop songs and groups" hahaha.
Hi:) 'My' first kpop song was Ring Ding Dong by SHINee. Then I discovered SS501 and later the whole kpop world~
definitely Big Bang! for the song? not sure. coz i loved their album easily
I became an addict to K-POP after I heard the songs of 2PM :D
SS501- Because I'm Stupid
I started listening to K-pop because of Tohoshinki, or Dong Bang Shin Ki :D I used to only listen to Japanese music, but DBSK converted me ^^
big bang. when i saw them for the first time i thought...wow, cute guys, awesome music!! then near one of their videos was one of infinite and guest what...i got hooked for the rest of my life.
Mine was f(x) after I heard Electric Shock that was it! xD
I got to like K-Pop with DBSK and their song "Mirotic".
for me, my first taste of Korean music was: Rain and DBSK - don't remember the exact songs...
I got into Kpop all because of TOP. Once he appeared in Iris I just had to find out who this guy was. Found out he was in something called "KPop" and that is how I discovered Big Bang!
This was the song that made me a fan of the group

And this is the song that officially hooked me
I got into Kpop all because of TOP. Once he appeared in Iris I just had to find out who this guy was. Found out he was in something called "KPop" and that is how I discovered Big Bang!
This was the song that made me a fan of the group
[YOUTUBE ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d5QEWdHchk [/ YOUTUBE]

And this is the song that officially hooked me
[YOUTUBE ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfmZ74g9CjA [/ YOUTUBE]