I became a kpop fan after watching TOP in Iris. I was curious enough to google him and find out he was in something called a kpop group. Lol. That is when I discovered Big Bang.
This was the first song Kpop song I'd ever heard..
http://youtu.be/8d5QEWdHchk
And this got me hooked for life
http://youtu.be/cfmZ74g9CjA
I became a kpop fan after watching TOP in Iris. I was curious enough to google him and find out he was in something called a kpop group. Lol. That is when I discovered Big Bang.

This was the first song Kpop song I'd ever heard..

This song was my passage to being an kpop addict
first kpop group ever: bigbang
first kpop group to support since pre debut: winner
SS501. ...Love ya
U-KISS - DORADORA :D
The first song I hear was stand by me from SHinee, but i was not a fan from any band so I just liestend to kpop from any band 
AND THEN I discouvered BANGTANGBOYS they are just unique and have their own style. 
For me, it was Super Junior <3 I've seen them in a commercial of a 3D TV singing Mr Simple. Thanks to them now i'm addicted to the Kworld (yeah :D ) 
The first kpop song to really hook me in was Crayon by G-Dragon.
SUJU- Sorry Sorry 
It wasn't a kpop group that made me going crazy about kpop world... it was the kpop artist Taeyang with the song and music video Wedding Dress.
I've listened to kpop since the beginning of summer 2010 - the MV was only a half year old, now it's almost 5 years old o.o

I first found K-pop through drama (it's usually backwards, isn't it? ;P), and that was You're Beautiful. And Lee Hong Ki was my first obsession, so FTISLAND was the first introduction.

But they weren't what got me into K-pop.
Monster was probably on repeat for a loooong time.

So for that, thank you Big Bang. ;)
I am an ELF  for life so SUJU is my group, IDK if they were really the first song I heard but they were the first one I really learned and loved. I love Sorry Sorry, No Other and Yesung is my bias.

I also like EXO, Shinee, BigBang and sometimes the girl groups Girls Generation, f(x) and 2NE1

For me it was SuJu's Sorry Sorry lol