[FanCam] 120310 Super Junior SS4 in Macau - DoReMi

LaVe wrote: [FanCam] 120310 Super Junior SS4 in Macau - DoReMi

oh they look like they are having such a laugh!
I love it when people don't take themselves too seriously ^^

I bet they have such a blast together.
K-pop Tutorial - Super junior "Oppa Has Arrived"

Super Junior - It's You; Remix (LIVE Performance Mashup) [Eng Sub]

The complete set of Super Junior member deul, the MV there is Kibum, the live stage performances there're Hangeng, Kangin, Heenim, & member deul.

Great Song! Neorago! d(^o^)b
I need to stay away from google images for a while - it's just far too distracting, I'm getting no work done whatsoever - but this is just too damn cute ^^
abs wrote: I need to stay away from google images for a while - it's just far too distracting, I'm getting no work done whatsoever - but this is just too damn cute ^^

Haha that is cute!

Super Junior’s Sungmin is “Marilyn Mingro”?

Super Junior‘s Sungmin transformed into his own manly version of Marilyn Monroe for ‘Super Show 4′, much to the horror and delight of his Twitter followers.

Sungmin posted a photo of “Marilyn Mingro” along with the words, “Marilyn Mingro’s new hairstyle! Truthfully, the hair I wore before shed too much so goodbye! It’s kind of expensive kind, but thankfully it was sponsored! It’s pretty and the hair quality’s really good. More importantly, there’s no shedding. Transformation into Marilyn Mingro! Thank you, haha”

Fans commented, “It’s funny that you say Marilyn Mingro,” “Your hair looks good on you just as it would on Marilyn Monroe,” and “Oppa, you look so…pretty?”

Allkpop

Haha he pulled the hair look off :p
Im not a fan of SUJU's music but i really enjoy watching their entertainment shows . I just started Adonis Camp - its so hilarious :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOE1LtYQk5U
Some members easily catch my attention : Sungmin, Donghae, Leeteuk and Heechul ohhh and dont forget the evil maknae Kyuhyun
foaxa wrote: Im not a fan of SUJU's music but i really enjoy watching their entertainment shows . I just started Adonis Camp - its so hilarious :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOE1LtYQk5U

Adonis Camp is hilarious XD
Sleepninja wrote:
Adonis Camp is hilarious XD

owwhhh - clicky click click - where y'all watching it?
Super Junior successfully holds ‘Super Show 4′ in Thailand

Super Junior successfully proved their popularity overseas with their successful concert in Thailand.

From March 16th to the 18th, Super Junior held their ‘Super Show 4‘ world tour in Bangkok, Thailand for 3 days.

Due to the explosive reaction from the Thailand fans, one more show was added, as the idol group held a total of three concerts in Thailand. Super Junior made a record with the largest audience, in addition to being the worldwide kings of Hallyu with the most number of downloads.

To the fans’ anticipation, Super Junior opened with “Sorry Sorry“, “Bonamana” and “Mr. Simple“. Singing renditions of their hit songs and holding both solo and unit stages, Super Junior sang a total of 36 songs.

After already enjoying much success in Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, and Macau, Super Junior plans to head to France on April 6th.

Allkpop
I love those concert outfits!
Super Junior - Super Show 4 in Paris (promotion video)

LaVe wrote: Super Junior - Super Show 4 in Paris (promotion video)

if only they could pop over the channel & come to the UK - that'd be great ^^
Is anyone else going to SS4 Paris? I can't believe I got a ticket, I'm so excited!