salwa93 wrote: yeah a saw that, when he was sing the song Wings right?

Yup, the accident brought him good things as well as bad. After all, he was able to co-wrote a song - and a beautiful one at that. One of my fave songs in the album actually. ♥ :D
It seems like TEEN TOP are VIPS :P

Haha I just saw that on FB XD Love it, but I can't stand Niel's pants. Any time I see pants like that, I want to take scissors to them. hahaha Snip that bit in the middle and sew them the right way. (but I suck at sewing) :p
Sleepninja wrote: Haha I just saw that on FB XD Love it, but I can't stand Niel's pants. Any time I see pants like that, I want to take scissors to them. hahaha Snip that bit in the middle and sew them the right way. (but I suck at sewing) :p

i know his pants look horrible. how any one would think that looked good is beyond me. i would help you cut it off but i never sewed a day in my life :p. How about we both chip in and buy him a decent pair of pants? :p.
HAVA-RAVA wrote: uwa that pic is so cute XDD

My daughter saw that on FB and searched for it on tumblr. She got hooked on Big Bang too. Haha!

salwa93 wrote: HAHAHHAHA Big Bands Rapunzel version! :P

Every time I see Taeyang's cartoon here, it cracks me up! lol

ali101234 wrote: It seems like TEEN TOP are VIPS :P

Somebody yelled 'WOW!' lmao

Them fools! HAhahahahahaha! I can't stop laughing! So cuute!

Sleepninja wrote: Haha I just saw that on FB XD Love it, but I can't stand Niel's pants. Any time I see pants like that, I want to take scissors to them. hahaha Snip that bit in the middle and sew them the right way. (but I suck at sewing) :p

I never quite understood how those pants became so fashionable! hehee!
dapinaymrs wrote:

[COLOR="purple"]I never quite understood how those pants became so fashionable! hehee!

Hahaha Me either. Anytime I see those pants, I think of that scene from Marry Poppins. XD

Sleepninja wrote: Hahaha Me either. Anytime I see those pants, I think of that scene from Marry Poppins. XD

LMAO that looks exactly like them. i bet the didn't know when they where making the movie that pants like that would become a fashion trend one day :p
ali101234 wrote: LMAO that looks exactly like them. i bet the didn't know when they where making the movie that pants like that would become a fashion trend one day :p

hahaha I'm sure they thought it would be quite the opposite actually. :p I have a name for those pants now! The waddly penguin pants! Or the awkward penguin pants?
Sleepninja wrote: hahaha I'm sure they thought it would be quite the opposite actually. :p I have a name for those pants now! The waddly penguin pants! Or the awkward penguin pants?

hmmm... I like "The waddly penguin pants" better. i don't know why it just seems to fit.
ali101234 wrote: hmmm... I like "The waddly penguin pants" better. i don't know why it just seems to fit.

Haha It does! They are now officially the Waddly Penguin Pants. :p
Sleepninja wrote: Haha It does! They are now officially the Waddly Penguin Pants. :p

Mary Poppins, LOL! omo, we have an official name for the pants! I like it! Hahaha!
Sleepninja wrote: Haha It does! They are now officially the Waddly Penguin Pants. :p

Haha cool i like it. i'll spread the word around :p
ali101234 wrote: Haha cool i like it. i'll spread the word around :p

hahaha I'll have to remember to tell Jeanie. It needs to go in the MDL dictionary. :p
Sleepninja wrote: hahaha I'll have to remember to tell Jeanie. It needs to go in the MDL dictionary. :p

Haha thats a great idea. Btw where has jeanie been lately? is she ok?
So happy! MTV Asia is having a special on Big Bang today! ^_^