^ that is me for the past hour or so that it's been released...this is not healthy lol >o<
OMG Imagine what the MV would look if it was 3D *__*
HAVA-RAVA wrote: OMG Imagine what the MV would look if it was 3D *__*

Ohmygosh... that would be amazing!! But I would need 3D glasses... but this MV was made for 3D... forget 3D movies make 3D MVs
BIGBANG ALIVE TOUR - Date for Hong Kong CONFIRMED ((O_O))

people are quite upset though..they think one day wouldn't be enough lol..

now, if i could just find a friend to go with me lol...^^
KamZ wrote: BIGBANG ALIVE TOUR - Date for Hong Kong CONFIRMED ((O_O))

haha you never know they added more Japan dates they may do the same for HK.
KamZ wrote: BIGBANG ALIVE TOUR - Date for Hong Kong CONFIRMED ((O_O))

I have the friend to go. I just need them to confirm the North American dates and locations
ali101234 wrote: haha you never know they added more Japan dates they may do the same for HK.

but Japan is huge and HK is like a tiny dot when compared to Japan lol...i doubt if they'll give more dates to HK lol
Finland needs a date too ;__;
ok, so who watched monster?
cityhunter83 wrote: ok, so who watched monster?

LOL I think more have watched than not :)
Other than Fantastic Baby, have Big Bang done anything that wasn't a hip-hop ballad?
styrofoam wrote: Other than Fantastic Baby, have Big Bang done anything that wasn't a hip-hop ballad?

Blue and tell me goodbye have less of a hip hop feel to me. Tell me good bye is more of a ballad though. americans tend to think of anything with rapping as hip hop or R&B at least, but i've noticed them koreans will put a rap sequence in ANYTHING, even if it's not particularly hip hop. esp Big Bang b/c their rappers are two of the most popular guys in k-pop.

now if you want to move away from the band, the solo stuff GD & TOP did is less balady and most is more in the vein of fantastic baby, althought G-D has me a little skerrd. he has two songs that sound like the girl didnt make it to the end of the song if ya know what i mean.
styrofoam wrote: Other than Fantastic Baby, have Big Bang done anything that wasn't a hip-hop ballad?

These I wouldn't consider hip-hop ballads..

so I guess that's how the different album versions look like...I'm not gonna lie, somewhat sad that the covers are using those "clothes teaser images" >_<
Thanks, guys! I've wanted to like Big Bang for a while now (and most of that is because of TOP, not gonna lie), but that hip-hop ballad style they use a lot isn't really my favourite genre, so I wasn't sure where to look.

cityhunter83 wrote: americans tend to think of anything with rapping as hip hop or R&B at least, but i've noticed them koreans will put a rap sequence in ANYTHING, even if it's not particularly hip hop. esp Big Bang b/c their rappers are two of the most popular guys in k-pop.

Yeah, I've noticed that! I actually prefer rap to ballads, so I don't really mind, but it always surprises me when I'm trying out a really cutesy aegyo song, and then they just spontaneously start rapping. It always seems so out of place, haha.

@phoenixtearz9: Thank you! I actually really like all of those songs. Be careful, you might end up turning me into a VIP, lmao.