LOL! GD and TOP both attempted Daesung's high not in Fantastic Baby. They weren't very successful lol TOP's attempt was so funny!

@wonton, yea, she VERY pretty, but is she more attractive than TOP? hmmm i dont know.
cityhunter83 wrote: @wonton, yea, she VERY pretty, but is she more attractive than TOP? hmmm i dont know.

keke well very TRUE~ Tabi sure is one hella GORGEOUS man ^o^
Sleepninja wrote: LOL! GD and TOP both attempted Daesung's high not in Fantastic Baby. They weren't very successful lol TOP's attempt was so funny!

Hehe it seems like Senguri was baiting them into doing
mangagirl wrote: Ooo I had to share the strange TOP video

LOL OMG this is so cute!!!!!
Pics from of Taeyang and GD skating boarding via Taeyang's Twitter

Taeyang only took pics of his feet

look at mah shoes!!!!!
Sleepninja wrote:

GD is a genius for writing lyrics for that trot!

HAVA-RAVA wrote: Big Bang should make a trot album :'DD
Or make songs with Norazo ~~

It would be very interesting! Hahahaha!
Daesung singing with those funny expressions hahahaa! Trot suits him too :D

Elisabetta wrote: Something absolutely mind-blowing happened to me and I need a place to share, I'm so amazed I literally don't know.. I'm overwhelmed...

So I'm watching mvs on youtube just to kill the time, I was looking for some Big Bang videos (actually I'm a Pole so I was looking if there was some decent Polish translation for 'Lies'- but that's probably off the subject) the video starts and I see a promo for Big Bang Monster Album. My first thought was that somebody added it to the video, but then I see a Skip Add button, my automatic thought: press the button...but wait a minute.... Am I seeing an add for Korean album loading on youtube accessed from Poland? I mean aren't adds on youtube location based? I'm using youtube excessively, I have whole playlists with songs, of course from official k-pop artist's channels to support them, I play them a lot, and I need to deal with repetitive youtube commercials, which I hate (currently I'm hearing ever other song a tampons' add and an electronic store's add), but how did that happened that I see a commercial for Korean album in English? How did that happened!? Is hallyu wave that big ( I think in Poland it isn't)? Or is Google (well they own youtube know) started to use browsing history for choosing adds (like they do with Google Adds) for youtube adds instead of location?

Well I just needed a place to share it with someone, did that happened to any one of you? I mean did you see an Big Bang album commercial on youtube?

A friend just saw one and screencapped it:

Sleepninja wrote: [COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="3"]LOL! GD and TOP both attempted Daesung's high not in Fantastic Baby. They weren't very successful lol TOP's attempt was so funny!

lol TOP! XD
mangagirl wrote: Pics from of Taeyang and GD skating boarding via Taeyang's Twitter

ah this reminds me. i have a gif of Tae skatebording

A friend just saw one and screencapped it:

What's your location?
I saw it at least twice already. And it's in English and Japanese(though Japanese lines are scarce). Maybe they made a deal with youtube to promote worldwide?
Elisabetta wrote:
What's your location?
I saw it at least twice already. And it's in English and Japanese(though Japanese lines are scarce). Maybe they made a deal with youtube to promote worldwide?

Philippines. Where you at? Maybe they did have a deal with YT! I mean, they are promoting a world tour, and using yt is effective. (At least here it is.) We don't skip the ads when BB comes up. :)
What are they singing here? O_O TOP's face so close....
Sleepninja wrote:
Um..Yes please!

I second this.....yes please
uuu yes please from here too XD