i'm a huge fan of big bang, their style, rythm and lyrics are superb. my favorites songs are: tell me goodbye mad about you make love and stay
OMG ROFL I so love this comparison
mangagirl wrote: OMG ROFL I so love this comparison

It's almost perfect. XD
Sleepninja wrote: It's almost perfect. XD

I can so see them doing that too...OMG if you had a picture of Se7en with pink hair I could really see him doing the forbidden love act with TOP
mangagirl wrote: I can so see them doing that too...OMG if you had a picture of Se7en with pink hair I could really see him doing the forbidden love act with TOP

lol I was just thinking of that cute vid of the two of them actin lovey dovey. XD
purplenette wrote: That has got to suck!!! I have had my bags stolen before and all the trouble you have to go through and the worry that someone might steal your identity. It is probably easier for them because of their managers and what not, but you know that has to be upsetting.

On a lighter note...I don't know if this has been posted before. Honestly I didn't go through 50+ pages to check. It is an awsome link to some Big Bang variety with eng subs. I just happened upon it and thought I would share.

http://k-obsession-mm.blogspot.com/2012/03/huge-dose-of-top-big-bangs-variety.html

Thanks for this link I will check it out later :)
that is swesome coated awesome

The new hair what's everyone's opinion??
mangagirl wrote:

The new hair what's everyone's opinion??

Sorry GDragon, but I'm not into this, so ugh~
VioletSakura wrote: Sorry GDragon, but I'm not into this, so ugh~

neither Am I...
a word came into my mind when I saw the new hair, but I shall not say it since it's not really nice ^^''

I agree I'm not feeling it at the moment, but I think the song has a lot of potential

Same! Really...not 'one of a kind'
I hope it grows on me...but then after heartbreaker album...why should something GD does have to 'grow on me'??
He is capable of brilliant stuff...so...it is kinda...heartbreaking I guess.