I love both of GD's new songs. The MV for One of a Kind has grown on me. I do enjoy his dancing. As for the newest....I just like looking at GD and the guyliner kills me.
I love One Of A Kind ! And That XX is so beautiful song ;___; ♥
So who loves Crayon?????? Or hates??
The MV from CRAYON is just awesome! I love it! The parts with GD holding the camera reminds me of those vids from youtuber Fred :p
It's just fine..GD is crazy:)
I think my eyes exploded the first time I saw this! I'm going to have to watch it again later and form a better opinion. My only lasting thought so far.. Gdragon has some of the sexiest legs on earth.. I couldn't believe it was him when he turned around.. from the back it looked exactly like a woman.
SeRose wrote: I think my eyes exploded the first time I saw this! I'm going to have to watch it again later and form a better opinion. My only lasting thought so far.. Gdragon has some of the sexiest legs on earth.. I couldn't believe it was him when he turned around.. from the back it looked exactly like a woman.

I think it's really a woman..then they just show GD's face:)
Ooo is it really GD or is a woman because she was smokin' from the back view. It made me laugh when I saw he was wearing a Wonder Woman robe then he took it off and I stopped laughing *faints*
mangagirl wrote: Ooo is it really GD or is a woman because she was smokin' from the back view. It made me laugh when I saw he was wearing a Wonder Woman robe then he took it off and I stopped laughing *faints*

oh..the pervy ahjumma...bwahahaha!!!
darkangel662008 wrote: oh..the pervy ahjumma...bwahahaha!!!

Ahhhh Noona....NOONA *cries in corner over Ahjumma*
Pervy Noona no denying that one....to be such a little guy he's a super hottie. Not mention I love the blue and pink hair. I could only wish that the would be back to pink and TOP would be back to blue when they come to the states.
He flaunts it so as a noona I think that I'm required to look. Cute video
G-Dragon is the shiznit lol I love his music. He brings a unique personal style to everything he does. I can't wait for the physical copy of one of a kind mini to come out so that I can buy it :D
So everybody is just ignoring the Seungri scandal... interesting
GreenApple wrote: So everybody is just ignoring the Seungri scandal... interesting

I am aware of the scandal, but until something more concrete is shown about it I'm going to brush it off. It strikes me as a headline to just draw attention.