mangagirl wrote: *raises hand* Uhhh that would be me and I imagine Ali is going to be up then too

did you guys manage to get tickets? NJ vip tickets either sold out in 2minutes or it wasnt release -.- try to get at the dot and it said cant be found .... im going with 3 other ppl so we only manage to get some pretty bad seats :(
nekoblah wrote: did you guys manage to get tickets? NJ vip tickets either sold out in 2minutes or it wasnt release -.- try to get at the dot and it said cant be found .... im going with 3 other ppl so we only manage to get some pretty bad seats :(

I have another hour before tickets go on sale and I'm gonna try for VIP
mangagirl wrote: I have another hour before tickets go on sale and I'm gonna try for VIP

ohhh nice ... and good luck! i was told ticket master tend to hold tickets and release them by the hr ... so if i manage to get 1 vip ticket i'm ditching my friends >.<
nekoblah wrote: ohhh nice ... and good luck! i was told ticket master tend to hold tickets and release them by the hr ... so if i manage to get 1 vip ticket i'm ditching my friends >.<

A girl on my twitter said she got the last VIP ticket
mangagirl wrote: A girl on my twitter said she got the last VIP ticket

i dont think there is anyway to find out if it is the last tho .... o.o
nekoblah wrote: i dont think there is anyway to find out if it is the last tho .... o.o

*shrugs* I dunno
But you guys couldn't get decent seats??? That's crazy are there going to be that many people attending. I like the stage layout for your concert much better than ours.
mangagirl wrote: *shrugs* I dunno
But you guys couldn't get decent seats??? That's crazy are there going to be that many people attending. I like the stage layout for your concert much better than ours.

yea i just looked at your stage layout ...it looks really weird and you got 2 purchase thing on ticketmaster which is really weird too...
i think its because i have 4 ppl so its alot harder to get seats, and i guess i got too obsess in trying to get VIP tickets and spent way too much time searching for that ... by the time i looked at the regular admissions it was all pretty bad seating :(
nekoblah wrote: yea i just looked at your stage layout ...it looks really weird and you got 2 purchase thing on ticketmaster which is really weird too...
i think its because i have 4 ppl so its alot harder to get seats, and i guess i got too obsess in trying to get VIP tickets and spent way too much time searching for that ... by the time i looked at the regular admissions it was all pretty bad seating :(

I just have to buy for 2 and I'm already set up on ticket master so I'm just waiting and watching the clock (the later drives me up a wall)
I LOVE BIG BANG!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ THERE MY FAVORITE KPOP GROUP/BAND ^_^ they have awesome songs and THEY ARE ALL HOT IN MY OPINION ^_^
mangagirl wrote: I just have to buy for 2 and I'm already set up on ticket master so I'm just waiting and watching the clock (the later drives me up a wall)

erg that was me at 9:30 x.x and i still manage to fail! so upset :( but yea i'm going to give up now...just looking at ticketmaster is making me mad x.x
ok i'm heading out, let me know how u fair, with just 2 ppl i think u should do alot better then me! aja fight!
i managed to get 2 tickets but it kept saying the VIP ones were not avalible
I should get two VIP tickets and have them be prizes :P
Skye-N-Rain wrote: I should get two VIP tickets and have them be prizes :P

Now that would be an awesome thing to do!!! haha
WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I take back my last statement. I JUST GOT VIP SEATS. It set my mom back quite a bit but should be ok if i sign a slave contract with her for the rest of my life..... but im cool with that cause NOTHING can bring me down right now :D :D :D :D