cityhunter83 wrote: i dont see how having sex with one girl makes him a man slut.

I don't see how going to the press with a story makes her a crazy hoe. We don't know specifics (or if it even happened) so don't assume things about an individual. I was making a point.
secretly taking pictures of someone while they sleep then going to the press with a story specifically to damage their reputation is not the act of a mentally stable person.
cityhunter83 wrote: secretly taking pictures of someone while they sleep then going to the press with a story specifically to damage their reputation is not the act of a mentally stable person.

I doubt it was all to damage his reputation. How much money do you think she got for those pictures? If only we could all be that crazy. Don't make her out to be the bad one when there is no evidence either way.
GreenApple wrote: I doubt it was all to damage his reputation. How much money do you think she got for those pictures? If only we could all be that crazy. Don't make her out to be the bad one when there is no evidence either way.

It's a well known fact that some fans are extremely crazy. However, we do not have enough evidence to jump either party. I did see the video for the second scandal. It never looked like he was very into the chick. She was all over him and he never really looked at her. As for the other members, I can understand the other members being upset over the bad press. The first incedent couldn't be avoided, if the fan snuck in his room. He should have put up more resistance with the second one then again he has to work with her and may be trying to avoid hard feelings.

As for you GreenApple, you only post things to hate on BigBang. It's a bit trollish.
mangagirl wrote: It's a well known fact that some fans are extremely crazy. However, we do not have enough evidence to jump either party. I did see the video for the second scandal. It never looked like he was very into the chick. She was all over him and he never really looked at her. As for the other members, I can understand the other members being upset over the bad press. The first incident couldn't be avoided, if the fan snuck in his room. He should have put up more resistance with the second one then again he has to work with her and may be trying to avoid hard feelings.

As for you GreenApple, you only post things to hate on BigBang. It's a bit trollish.

Edited
I like Big Bang. I think their songs are great. I just think that some people over look the scandals because they are supposed to be the 'bad boys.' You put any other Korean group into there position and it would have been broken up long ago. Just because you like something doesn't mean that you have to be blind.
not a big fan of celebrity scandals ... hate how the press make such a big issue on every single thing ... its not like they killed anyone x.x
nekoblah wrote: not a big fan of celebrity scandals ... hate how the press make such a big issue on every single thing ... its not like they killed anyone x.x

Please don't repeat this statement when talking about Big Bang. That was a complete accident that caused sadness on both sides.
What happened with Daesung shouldn't be classified as a scandal. It was a tragedy that could happen to anyone. I don't see that as a scandal. If it is in the same category, then views of the world are more f'd up than I thought.
GreenApple wrote: Please don't repeat this statement when talking about Big Bang. That was a complete accident that caused sadness on both sides.

Ok I feel this way about scandals unless there is proof write off.
GreenApple wrote: I like Big Bang. I think their songs are great. I just think that some people over look the scandals because they are supposed to be the 'bad boys.' You put any other Korean group into there position and it would have been broken up long ago. Just because you like something doesn't mean that you have to be blind.

And why shouldn't they overlook the scandals? There is absolutely no reason to look deep into scandals of bands, it's their own business and the press shouldn't even bother with it. All they are doing is trying to ruin reputation or point fingers saying "Oooh look what he did, he's so terrible!"

Not a single person on this planet has the right to judge others actions, and it should be kept personal and not revealed the world. How would you like it if your sex life was broadcasted all over the news, and in detail? So what if he is famous, it's his life! I don't think stars should have to watch their every move just because of their reputation, it's a cruel life to live, and the fans that look at them with disappointment and judge them because of it should be ashamed of themselves.

The only "bad ones" here are the press that are digging deep into this crap, not Seungri or the girl that claims to have slept with him.
Starae wrote: And why shouldn't they overlook the scandals? There is absolutely no reason to look deep into scandals of bands, it's their own business and the press shouldn't even bother with it. All they are doing is trying to ruin reputation or point fingers saying "Oooh look what he did, he's so terrible!"

Not a single person on this planet has the right to judge others actions, and it should be kept personal and not revealed the world. How would you like it if your sex life was broadcasted all over the news, and in detail? So what if he is famous, it's his life! I don't think stars should have to watch their every move just because of their reputation, it's a cruel life to live, and the fans that look at them with disappointment and judge them because of it should be ashamed of themselves.

The only "bad ones" here are the press that are digging deep into this crap, not Seungri or the girl that claims to have slept with him.

Here!!! Here!!! Well stated!!!
Starae wrote: And why shouldn't they overlook the scandals? There is absolutely no reason to look deep into scandals of bands, it's their own business and the press shouldn't even bother with it. All they are doing is trying to ruin reputation or point fingers saying "Oooh look what he did, he's so terrible!"

Hmmm it is that girls business that she slept with him, but I fault her for airing her laundry.
GreenApple wrote: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/big-bangs-g-dragon-taeyang-and-daesung-update-fans-on-seungri

Regarding this artice on allkpop .. I also think this is a bit harsh. I'm hoping the translation is coming off harsher than what was really said. It's times like these I wish I knew the language so that I could watch that talk between GD, Taeyang, and Daesung.

It's not my business to know or care about what they do in their personal lives. I understand that they have to be mindful of every single action they take, which is a shame. I blame the press and sasaeng fans for making it hard for, not just our boys, but all other idols.

No matter what, I will stand behind these men as a true VIP .. and will cheer for them even harder at their concert in November knowing what they have gone through to make us fans happy.

Let's not forget that idols have a price to pay for being idols. Let's support them! FIGHTING!
the whole thing just irks at one of my pet peeves; the cross-cultural conspiracy to brain wash young people into believing that sex MUST be about love and if you're having sex with someone you dont love it's bad.