Big Bang’s Seungri also says “Don’t Hate Me”?

After Psy’s mysterious photo, YG-Life has shared a photo of Big Bang‘s Seungri holding up the same “Don’t Hate Me” sign.

Psy had previously posted an image of himself holding up the sign through his twitter on the 14th, sparking the curiosity of many. With Seungri being the second person to bare the sign, it seems that this may not be a teaser for Psy’s individual release, but perhaps one that involves other artists of YG Entertainment.

The agency commented, “Although we can’t reveal who the third person to carry the sign will be nor what ‘Don’t Hate Me’ is referring to at the moment, we will soon be resolving the curiosity of fans.”

So for now, it seems we must wait patiently to see what meaning the sign holds.

What do you think the sign is referring to?

Allkpop
Oh my....this is driving me crazy. I saw the sign on Psy's twitter, and had no idea what it was. I was thinking maybe it was like a public apology or something, but I don't think Psy has done anything to publicly apologize for like Seung Ri did before...hm.
But!! On another note!! I just got my GD One Of A Kind Gold Edition album in the mail!! I am definitely loving this album...what do you guys think of it?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]646[/ATTACH]

And they're off to Manila, Philippines!

Mabuhay BIGBANG! See you on the 24th! - with darkangel, educto, and bleng :)
Big Bang Alive Galaxy Tour in Manila!!!

The concert was a DAEBAK!!!

You are evil, angel.. Just evil... *sighs*stares*sighs*stares*
ergggg the hairs!!! omg x.x
SeRose wrote: You are evil, angel.. Just evil...

*sighs*stares*sighs*stares*

why???what did I do????I've done nothing*pupy eyes*...kekeke!!!

nekoblah wrote: ergggg the hairs!!! omg x.x

Your the one who ask me to tell you what's TOP hair right???
darkangel662008 wrote: why???what did I do????I've done nothing*pupy eyes*...kekeke!!!

Your the one who ask me to tell you what's TOP hair right???

actually tops good :D
i just cant get over the afro cornrolls ...
It's such a great experience watching them LIVE and ALIVE. The Big Bang Galaxy Alive Tour here in the Philippines would have to be my most "overflowing happiness" moment of the year.
LOL, TOP and that hat!
Looks like TOP is wearing a bird for a hat!?! Haha.