bugei:
im soo tempted to comment on the other thread but im too old to add flame to fan wars so let me put it here…

LOL I think it's fine. They're all fictional characters after all. I love these discussions and everyone's different opinions and point of views. I even go on the Jing forums sometimes to read their view point too but I won't comment there. Both XL threads are our safe space to talk about anything relating to LYF and XL <3

Also, at least we didn't start a shipping war in the public comments section. Could you imagine?

bugei:
jing was willing to perish with xiao yao, and yet wasnt willing to give up his clan, nor had the backbone to break an engagement… it was easier the easier way out to perish with xiao yao.

Agreed. This is one of the reasons why I couldn't support him anymore.

bugei:
he had an encounter with his fiance, but hid this from xiao yao, hoping for the best that he didnt knock her up (until xiao yao eventually knew what happened)

What happened to Jing was so awful and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. But what was he going to do if his fiancee didn't turn out to be pregnant? For more than three months, he kept it quiet from Xiao Yao. He hesitated trying to tell her. Would he have kept it a secret forever if his fiancee wasn't knocked up? 

bugei:
he knew xiao yao and xiang liu were getting close and everytime; he stays in the shadow to cut their encounter close…

Yeah, watching from the shadows...

bugei:
and for the record they are gods, xiao yao shooting an arrow to xiang liu and ffb, is also causing physical harm but thats not necessarily abuse… they are gods and demons… what hurts them is different from what would hurt as mere mortals. betrayal of trust i think is a far more serious offense as oppose to physical wounds that they can heal in an instant

Totally. I think emotional pain is far worse than physical pain to these gods and demons.

bugei:

im soo tempted to comment on the other thread but im too old to add flame to fan wars so let me put it here… 

jing was willing to perish with xiao yao, and yet wasnt willing to give up his clan,  nor  had the backbone to break an engagement… it was easier the easier way out to perish with xiao yao. 

he  had an encounter with his fiance, but hid this from xiao yao, hoping for the best that he didnt knock her up (until xiao yao eventually knew what happened) 

he knew xiao yao and xiang liu were getting close and everytime; he stays in the shadow to cut their encounter close… 

and for the record they are gods, xiao yao shooting an arrow to xiang liu and ffb,  is also causing physical harm but thats not necessarily abuse… they are gods and demons… what hurts them is different from what would hurt as mere mortals.  betrayal of trust i think is a far more serious offense as oppose to physical wounds that they can heal in an instant

Here, you dropped this ?

nathsketch:

Here, you dropped this ?

i made the mistake of peeking at the other thread so got me riled up again. but of course i cant comment there. 

here i can complain about jing a bit. 

i really cant imagine how jing can be shipped as the perfect guy,  3 months… he hid the fact about yiying for three months (until xiao yao found out for herself), hid the fact that he was engaged (until it couldnt be hidden anymore) 

bugei:

i made the mistake of peeking at the other thread so got me riled up again. but of course i cant comment there. 

i really cant imagine how jing can be shipped as the perfect guy,  3 months… he hid the fact about yiying for three months (until xiao yao found out for herself), hid the fact that he was engaged (until it couldnt be hidden anymore) 

You dropped this, queennn ?

Lets make traffic for xiang liu. Cant have jing getting all the discussion. ? now im just being petty ?

Tan Jian Ci singing “say something” this would have been a nice song between xiao yao and xiang liu  

https://x.com/toastmybuns1/status/1702957126451355944?s=46&t=T8bahxduZkeboSt8gPe5Pw

bugei:

I can’t imagine a lot of things, yet here we are.

I’m on my phone, I can’t share the gifs I want to pfff

Some things can only be expressed by dankmemes hahahah

Ok, I'm now able to meme my way out of this pit of despair.

Starting with

bugei:
Lets make traffic for xiang liu. Cant have jing getting all the discussion. ? now im just being petty ?

Tan Jian Ci singing “say something” this would have been a nice song between xiao yao and xiang liu

I'm about to fill this thread with a lot of gifs, pictures, and fan edits : )

nathsketch:

Ok, I'm now able to meme my way out of this pit of despair.

Starting with

things are just better with memes

someone caption this tjc dance

http://xhslink.com/Qfk62u

The first encounter

Very flirty as femXL ? Episode 17 if you guys want to rewatch this whole scene.

General Xiang Liu

Relaxed Xiang Liu

Elise:

Very flirty as femXL ? Episode 17 if you guys want to rewatch this whole scene. 

This scene got me thinking that I'd be content even with this version of Xiang Liu ?

These photos are the reason why I started this show in the first place <3

Elise:

These photos are the reason why I started this show in the first place <3

Those are so good!

I saw nothing, heard nothing. Came in blind, came out even more blind with all that hair hahahah