liddi:
There are several possibilities. Based on the script, this could be the vision of Hui Chun Clinic which Jing created when he was planning to propose to Xiao Yao, but was foiled because she thought he was encouraging her with her medical texts compilation.

The other could be the clinic she set up at Ying province for 13 months, a "second" Hui Chun Clinic?

Another is her time spent in Qingshui town after Xiang Liu took her away from her wedding. However, she was never inside Hui Chun Clinic at the time, so I don't think it is this scene.

Yes, but the only one where she returned to being WXL, was in the month after the wedding robbery, right?  I mean, Sang Tier thought she might be WXL when she spoke with her.

Kokuto:
Yes, but the only one where she returned to being WXL, was in the month after the wedding robbery, right?  I mean, Sang Tier thought she might be WXL when she spoke with her.

Hmm, she never transformed back to being Wen Xiao Liu after becoming Xiao Yao, and she spent the whole month next door, not in Hui Chun clinic, in her female form. The only time she spoke to Sang Tian'er was on the last day at the courtyard of Hui Chun clinic, and it was only as she left that Tian'er realised who she was, by her words about Lao Mu and herself being very pleased at how well Tian'er had done.

liddi:

Hmm, she never transformed back to being Wen Xiao Liu after becoming Xiao Yao, and she spent the whole month next door, not in Hui Chun clinic, in her female form. The only time she spoke to Sang Tian'er was on the last day at the courtyard of Hui Chun clinic, and it was only as she left that Tian'er realised who she was, by her words about Lao Mu and herself being very pleased at how well Tian'er had done.

Right.  But that's the closest to 'returning to WXL' of the options mentioned, isn't it?  It also takes place in Qing Shui Town as it said.

蛊难解,情更难。
他和她还会再有交集吗?
Poisonous bugs are difficult to remove, love is even more difficult.
Will he and she still meet again?"

This is so intriguing. Poisons bugs are not difficult to remove, they are impossible, their love even more. Will they meet again? 

Wishful thinking, but maybe they did film an afterlife reunion?  In both the novel and the drama, XY and XL used the expression "this lifetime"  - don't want to see him in this lifetime anymore, our relationship is not possible in this lifetime, we cut all our ties in this lifetime etc, so it kinda leaves room for more. Guess that boils down on what TH planned for the prequel. 

blabla100:
Poisonous bugs are difficult to remove, love is even more difficult.
Will he and she still meet again?"

I'd like to think it means some sort of ambiguous ending with the possibility of another lifetime, but I doubt we'll get it, given how they've tried to downplay YaoLiu.

I think it means, it was difficult to remove the bugs, i.e. only XL could do by giving up two lives.  But he can't remove their love for each other.

And no, they won't meet again.

sobbing

blabla100:
Wishful thinking, but maybe they did film an afterlife reunion?  In both the novel and the drama, XY and XL used the expression "this lifetime"  - don't want to see him in this lifetime anymore, our relationship is not possible in this lifetime, we cut all our ties in this lifetime etc, so it kinda leaves room for more. Guess that boils down on what TH planned for the prequel. 

I still think of the Hi!6 filming last year, with TJC in red robes as Xiang Liu, and the rumoured YaoLiu wedding special and hope it is true and will be aired one day.

As for the drama, I won't hold my breath... unless it is in some dream sequence. 

Kokuto:
And no, they won't meet again.

Yes they will - but only in her dreams...

kokuto

"I'd like to think it means some sort of ambiguous ending with the possibility of another lifetime,"

That's exactly what I hope to see too,  but yeah, as you said, I highly doubt it. I agree that they downplayed YaoLiu and up-played YaoJing, but at the same time, YaoLiu did have a couples of scenes that, IMO, were better and more obvious than in the novel. The "i really want to see those islands" for one. Even this preview, - "love is even more difficult to remove than the bugs", I mean they basically admit YaoLiu's love and how strong it is at point blank. 

blabla100:

kokuto

"I'd like to think it means some sort of ambiguous ending with the possibility of another lifetime,"

That's exactly what I hope to see too,  but yeah, as you said, I highly doubt it. I agree that they downplayed YaoLiu and up-played YaoJing, but at the same time, YaoLiu did have a couples of scenes that, IMO, were better and more obvious than in the novel. The "i really want to see those islands" for one. Even this preview, - "love is even more difficult to remove than the bugs", I mean they basically admit YaoLiu's love and how strong it is at point blank. 

Fans in the know, know it is a possibility.  And we only need like one little glowy light escaping to go wild in the streets!  lol

I've always said, they might have tried, but they couldn't succeed.  Plenty of non-book lovers saw YaoLiu in the drama and wanted it.  Yes, with some of those scenes, and with the chemistry between the actors.

liddi:

I still think of the Hi!6 filming last year, with TJC in red robes as Xiang Liu, and the rumoured YaoLiu wedding special and hope it is true and will be aired one day.

As for the drama, I won't hold my breath... unless it is in some dream sequence. 

Yes they will - but only in her dreams...

Oh wow.  Wouldn't be it be awesome if we got a dream sequence???  I mean if they are going to ruin CX with 'it was all a dream,' they could give us one sweet dream from XY!

I'll even take a H!6 skit with XY and XL.

Kokuto:
Fans in the know, know it is a possibility.  And we only need like one little glowy light escaping to go wild in the streets!  lol

LOL It took one comment about the bugs glowing while he was healing her under the ocean, to set me on a search through the script for more instances of glowing bug descriptions!

Kokuto:
Oh wow.  Wouldn't be it be awesome if we got a dream sequence???  I mean if they are going to ruin CX with 'it was all a dream,' they could give us one sweet dream from XY!

I'll even take a H!6 skit with XY and XL.

YES. I want that skit, regardless! 

We know that Xiao Yao woke up from a nightmare about Xiang Liu before his death. There were no descriptions in the script about the dream. Will they give us a dream sequence after all, or one after his death when she is mourning him?

TJC is going back for Hi!6 filming on 18-19 Jul. Will the LYF cast return again for yet another Hi!6 episode? I certainly hope so.

liddi:
LOL It took one comment about the bugs glowing while he was healing her under the ocean, to set me on a search through the script for more instances of glowing bug descriptions!

Heh ... we live on CRUMBS.  Tiny little crumbs of hope.

liddi:
YES. I want that skit, regardless!

We know that Xiao Yao woke up from a nightmare about Xiang Liu before his death. There were no descriptions in the script about the dream. Will they give us a dream sequence after all, or one after his death when she is mourning him?

TJC is going back for Hi!6 filming on 18-19 Jul. Will the LYF cast return again for yet another Hi!6 episode? I certainly hope so.

I would LOVE for the LYF cast to go back on Hello Saturday!  That would be awesome.

We totally deserve an XY dream sequence in LYF 2.  It is the least they could do.  And she does have them in the novel.  I'll even take that.  Crumbs, I tell you, crumbs.

Only one things I still thinking it's TJC and Yang Zi wedding dress at hello Saturday, why they finished filming more late then other and wear wedding dresses 

insideout91:

Only one things I still thinking it's TJC and Yang Zi wedding dress at hello Saturday, why they finished filming more late then other and wear wedding dresses 

I don't know.  It seems they filmed stuff about the time of last year's show, but we haven't gotten all of it yet.  Like I think we're supposed to get more of Xiang Liu's Little Theatre too.  So, maybe they are holding something from last year at Hello Saturday also.

blabla100:

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/fzCe2dB8G3fnDgfD/

Anyone knows what is this? 

It sounds like fan made...AI voice? This doesn't sound like the letter JC wrote for Tencent's promotion.