ChunTian:

Love this! Makes me tear up for YaoJing.

Yeah we really got robbed people!! 

soTreeD:
Our cut proposal from the novel

I've read it hundreds of times... all the S2 YaoJing moments are clear to me ? I just really wanted to see it in action ?

soTreeD:

Yeah we really got robbed people!! 

true...! can you quote faster the part of the book when Jing returned to stop XY from becoming the next royal mother coz im on a mobile and im having a hard time to do so lol. i wanted to relate that to the proposal scene you shared. thanks!

Winner_is_King:

I've read it hundreds of times... all the S2 YaoJing moments are clear to me ? I just really wanted to see it in action ?

me tooooo coz still it's different when you just imagine it...

dtsj_sapphire:

true...! can you quote faster the part of the book when Jing returned to stop XY from becoming the next royal mother coz im on a mobile and im having a hard time to do so lol. i wanted to relate that to the proposal scene you shared. thanks!

Do you mean you want to see the scene when he returns? OK

Sorry for the long post again..

Xiao Yao watched the hazy rain of peach blossoms, recalling the scene of Jing's proposal. It happened at Cao'ao Ridge on Shennong Mountain. Although there were no peach trees on the mountain, Jing had created a landscape of peach blossoms blooming for miles with his spiritual power, knowing that her parents had fallen in love under a peach tree. Beneath the sky filled with peach blossoms, he nervously said, "Qingqiu Tushan Jing requests to marry Xiling Jiuyao."

Xiao Yao caught a few falling petals and smiled gently.

The Queen Mother, dressed in splendid attire, stood on the sacrificial altar with the help of two maids. Her eyes were clear, and she looked at Xiao Yao calmly. Below the altar stood the only guest, Zhuan Xu. His face was pale, his expression haggard, and he stared unblinkingly at Xiao Yao.

Xiao Yao walked to the altar with steady steps. The Queen Mother said kindly, "According to tradition, I will ask one last time. Once you become the Queen Mother, you will never leave Jade Mountain and can never marry. Are you willing?"

Before Xiao Yao could answer, Zhuan Xu cried out, "Xiao Yao—" Tears glistened in his eyes, his silent pleas conveyed in his gaze.

In the shadow of countless crimson peach blossoms, Xiao Yao seemed to see Jing. She tightly held the petals in her hand, smiled at him, and said clearly, "I am willing!"

The Queen Mother nodded, "Good!"

Zhuan Xu closed his eyes in pain and despair.

Shui Hong stepped forward to lead Xiao Yao onto the altar. Xiao Yao knelt down slowly. The Queen Mother took out the jade seal and said, "Amidst the vast red dust, you stand alone on this mountain. May you uphold the ancestral teachings with a heart as clear as a mirror..."

Xiao Yao extended her hands to receive the jade seal, but suddenly, urgent crane calls echoed from the sky, sounding like someone was breaking in. Everyone looked up in astonishment.

The Queen Mother, displeased, transmitted her voice, "Today, Jade Mountain does not receive visitors. Who dares to intrude?" Her voice, like thunder, caused headaches.

Amidst the clouds and shimmering light, a white crane flew gracefully. On the crane stood a man in blue, his posture like flowing clouds, his demeanor like the bright moon.

Zhuan Xu's expression changed dramatically, and he involuntarily took a few steps forward. Xiao Yao also stood up abruptly, her eyes wide and her body trembling.

The man in blue leaped from the crane and stood before the altar. He seemed to have just recovered from a long illness, his face pale and thin, but his features were delicate, and his expression was calm and elegant. Amidst the falling petals, he respectfully bowed to the Queen Mother, "Qingqiu Tushan Jing has come to fetch my fiancée. I heard from the maids that the Queen Mother’s succession ceremony is being held today and no visitors are allowed. I should have waited, but I have urgent matters and had to intrude. Please forgive me, Queen Mother."

The Queen Mother was stunned and asked in surprise, "Tushan Jing? You are not dead?"

Jing looked at Xiao Yao in her splendid attire, tears glistening in his eyes, "Xiao Yao, I have returned. I hope you won’t blame me for being late!" He walked towards Xiao Yao, but the maids blocked him with peach wood staffs. Not wanting to anger the Queen Mother, Jing stopped. He called softly, "Xiao Yao, don't become the Queen Mother. You promised to marry me!"

Xiao Yao, dazed as if in a dream, walked down the altar step by step towards Jing. Seeing that the Queen Mother did not object, the maids gradually lowered their staffs.

Standing before Jing, Xiao Yao still couldn’t believe it. She reached out with trembling hands to touch Jing’s face, "Jing, is it really you?"

Jing said, "I am Ye Shiqi, the seventeenth leaf of Weixiao Liu, named after the seventeen leaves on the herb you picked up."

Xiao Yao smiled through her tears, "You really came back!"

Jing held her hand, "I’m sorry for making you wait so long!"

Xiao Yao threw herself into Jing's arms, tears streaming down as she sobbed, "Jing, Jing, you finally came back!"

Jing embraced her, "Don’t cry… don’t cry…"

But Xiao Yao began to wail, beating Jing with her fists, "I kept waiting for you, always waiting. I didn’t believe you were dead. Every full moon, I thought you’d come back, but you always broke your promise! I waited so long, thinking you’d never return… I thought you really abandoned me… I hated you, hated you…"

Jing let Xiao Yao hit and scold him, repeatedly saying, "I know you suffered a lot. It was my fault for breaking my promise. I’m sorry! I’m sorry!"

Xiao Yao lay in Jing’s arms, crying bitterly.

Winny24 

Yes I still appreciate for some yaojing fluffy scene.. but something felt unforgiveable to me

sooo true, im still trying to enjoy and keep all the yaojing scenes in my heart tho idk what else will be removed before Jing went missing and XY desperately looking for him and hoping he'll come back on their wedding day...  i think it's not just us that complains abt the changes... hope the next episodes will not continue to lessen our interest.

soTreeD 

yes thanksss!! i was thinking of sharing an art by jrrg abt the proposal and thought it's timely we're on this topic then someone asked when Jing returned, thought they were related so... 

I feel like the production team is trying too hard to please everyone but ended up pissing everyone off. I know many scenes from the book are impossible to film because of budget, but as a reader of the book, it left me with a bitter taste in my mouth. 

dtsj_sapphire:

me tooooo coz still it's different when you just imagine it...

It really is T T

soTreeD:

And they'd better not disappoint me on this one T T

ella:

I feel like the production team is trying too hard to please everyone but ended up pissing everyone off. I know many scenes from the book are impossible to film because of budget, but as a reader of the book, it left me with a bitter taste in my mouth. 

i read that they stopped the promotion on dy at some point, im not always there so can't be sure but i saw their weibo page isn't doing well,idk who or how many still go there... if they're going w the many changes and cuts, they shouldve weighed what needs to be added and how they will make and adjust the change close enough to the original work, many fans waited patiently for one year, that's not a joke. yaojing... book fans...  we'll see...

Winner_is_King:

And they'd better not disappoint me on this one T T

if they do, it's the end of us, we're too tortured here, id feel sooooo sorry for Wei Wei, like many of us always say, he brought the fictional char to life. many fans understood who this fictional char Jing thru him. idc how much others keep hating him, ill just look forward to more fans trying to understand him and yaojing .•*¨*•.•*¨*•.¸¸

Off course, why won’t they stop posting, when they’ve seen people complain? They thought everyone will be happy like s1? Hell NO! S2 is the most crucial part & the way they fucked up everything is just…bad! You’re not suppose to be a people pleaser but follow the novel, I don’t even know where tong hua was when this was going on ?. Soo many lines,IMPORTANT one at that,deleted! Impactful scenes,cut! Like wth?! So YaoJing fans have EVERY right to complain, cos why are you pleasing yaoliu fans when YaoJing is the end game? And the fuck was up with the whole red outfit scene? It wasn’t anywhere near the novel. In fact xl was absent a LOT in the latter part of the novel,but NOPE lets give him some screen time here smh

FTCU:

It wasn’t in the novel,so when I saw that in the drama I just rolled my eyes and fast forward that scene.

It was in the novel. She was wearing white though, not red.  Like someone said, that was just fanservice for the YaoLiu's. I just hope this doesn't mean that the scene was stolen from us. LOL

FTCU:
In fact xl was absent a LOT in the latter part of the novel

He was, that's why they had to add scenes to make sure he is in throughout. 

I  haven't watched past ep. 9. I don't know why but this season feels lackluster and I am not as emotionally invested as in S1.