Omg did yall see YaoJing looking like a married couple coming back from farming,while XY locked arms with Jing and he said he’ll do the farming and she does the eating,only for her to blush saying tushan Jing,you’re shameless hehe

Grumpy Witch:

It was in the novel. She was wearing white though, not red.  Like someone said, that was just fanservice for the YaoLiu's. I just hope this doesn't mean that the scene was stolen from us. LOL

if you watched the live 7.11 for lyf fans and reach the ost part lol. my yaojing in one frame kept my interest to finish it and the yaojing background for Jing's theme song Heal...

Grumpy Witch:

He was, that's why they had to add scenes to make sure he is in throughout. 

I  haven't watched past ep. 9. I don't know why but this season feels lackluster and I am not as emotionally invested as in S1. 

yes true... felt like i lost a huge investment, it started when they first met after the break up and i tried to find reasons to continue and still trying...

anyway, seeing my yaojing like this can help relax (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) this is from the live broadcast 7.11.24 

sorry for those blurred

dtsj_sapphire:
sorry for those blurred

LOL, did you blur them?

Grumpy Witch:

LOL, did you blur them?

no, downloaded it like that, there's also a pic but cropped the blur part as much as i could haha yaojing! (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

dtsj_sapphire:
no, downloaded it like that, there's also a pic but cropped the blur part as much as i could haha 

Ah, okay. Jajaja

FTCU:

Omg did yall see YaoJing looking like a married couple coming back from farming,while XY locked arms with Jing and he said he’ll do the farming and she does the eating,only for her to blush saying tushan Jing,you’re shameless hehe

nice!! 

this part? they do look like a married couple! ✿⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿ this'll keep my interest... but do you remember the bts of yj on the bridge w xy in xiaoliu dress and there's xuan who came and approached them, saw a vid and the bgm isn't what i thought it'd be lol

Grumpy Witch:

Ah, okay. Jajaja

(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) 

earlier we're talking abt the proposal scene that we may not see as sweet and meaningful as in the book esp Jing's lines (˃̣̣̥ᯅ˂̣̣̥) and Jing's return. i remembered when Jing got Ah Heng's approval and how much Jing helped XY meet her, her parents, then XY missing Jing sooo much that peach blossom petals remind her of him, his proposal, and i couldn't help become emotional like my first time to read those. couldn't finish what i wanted to share and went to weibo for Wei Wei updates to feel better lool 

ziee:
but thx u!

You're welcome!

ziee:
idont really like to read and it takes a long time to satisfy my curiosity if i read the novel full...... so i only interested in snippet of the novel. especially yaojing moment. do u know what chapter jing comeback to lifee?

dtsj_sapphire:
chapter 49

soTreeD:
Do you mean you want to see the scene when he returns? OK

Sorry for the long post again..

Looks like dtsj_sapphire and soTreeD have you covered here. ^^

soTreeD:

Oh LOOOOOL yes I am also not used to the mdl forums lol
and we can copy paste emojis on mainpage but not in here... kekekekekke

❤️❤️

The fact that YaoJing had a blissful happy "dating life" for the last 20 years is sort of like a band aid for all the disappointment at the messy s2. 

ella:

The fact that YaoJing had a blissful happy "dating life" for the last 20 years is sort of like a band aid for all the disappointment at the messy s2. 

Lmao hear hear to that!!! I just love how husband & wife couple they looked,when they came back from collecting herbs

Oh yeah,I did see the bts scene of them on the bridge where she was dressed as a man and they both tucked each other’s hair. Also cousin gege interrupting their lovey dovey time lmao.saw the scene in the drama & I’m like oooohhh so that’s where the bts is from

Im reading my spider web scene again..

Chapter 36..

In the Summer Jing set off with Xiao Yao and Jing Ye, Hu Zhen, Hu Ya, Xiao Xiao, and Miao Pu. They traveled until they reached Chi Sui where they boarded a ship and headed into Gao Xing territory.

Xiao Yao was perplexed and asked Jing “Are you going to do business or have something else in mind?”

Jing smiled “Business of course but I do have other plans.”

“What other plans?”

“One of them is to tour the scenic vistas.”

Xiao Yao walked to the ship bow and stared at the familiar scenery “There are so many beautiful vistas in the world, why bring me to Gao Xing? Don’t you know the Emperor and citizens here don’t welcome me?”

Jing handed a jug of plum wine to Xiao Yao and embraced her waist “The year of the Chi Sui Autumn Tournament, when you left I really wanted to send you off. I arrived at the port but could only stay in the carriage and have a servant send the snacks to you. I wanted to see you but only saw Zhuan Xu, Ah Nian, Feng Long, and Xing Yue talking on the ship. Until the ship disappeared from view I still didn’t see you. I knew you were about to reclaim your princess identity and we might not be fated to be together so my heart hurt. I kept convincing myself that I would travel this route again with you someday and tell you that I came personally to see you off that day”

Xiao Yao’s eyes misted and she leaned into Jing’s embrace and drank the plum wine while watching the view pass by.

The entire trip Jing really was just sightseeing with no rush and often docking the ship to shore and taking Xiao Yao to explore.

Even though Xiao Yao wandered for hundreds of years, it was in the Middle Plains and she never explored Gao Xing. Jing was different, being the clan leader designate since he was young meant he traveled for business all over the vast wilderness. Whether it was the dangerous and scary Jiu Li, the unpredictable ocean, he visited everywhere before. This trip he knew where all the fun things were and the delicious food spots and he planned everything so that Xiao Yao was totally taken care of.

Since her mom died, Xiao Yao finally felt like she could be a kid and just enjoy without any worry or planning.

That night the two of them camped out on the mountain top.

Xiao Yao smiled “Let me show you something!” and then she climbed up a tree like a monkey to rest on the branch.

Jing took out a jade container and released spiders who quickly got to work between the branches.

Xiao Yao stared “Are you planning to make a web lace?”

Jing vaulted to Xiao Yao’s side and embraced her, blocking the cold night wind for her “I’ve raised these spiders since I was small, they make light and soft but impervious webs.”

Xiao Yao stared as the spiders worked feverishly until they made a web hammock between the branches. They returned to Jing who fed them bone essence and they happily retreated back to the jade container.

Xiao Yao didn’t know how Jing raised them but the spiders produced a sky blue web that glittered in the moonlight. She asked “Are you planning to take it back to make clothes with it?”

Jing smiled and then grabbed Xiao Yao in his arms to vault down and landed on the web. It was soft like resting on clouds. Xiao Yao marveled at how it even felt warm and laughed “Jing, you’re so clever even as a kid, to think of such a method of camping outdoors. Of course only the Tu Shan clan can afford it.”

Jing smiled wistfully at memories of the past “My mom and my brother really spoiled me.”

Xiao Yao laid on the web and stared at the stars above. Since wandering the world as a child, she slept outdoors countless times and it was never something she found fun. It was because she had no home so she had to sleep outside in a dangerous place where she had to always be on guard. But tonight sleeping outside became something different. Xiao Yao said in a low voice “Jing, these days I feel like I’m a kid again, and being with you feels like having my mom by my side.”

Jing coughed a few times and muttered “That doesn’t feel like a compliment.”

Xiao Yao flipped over and stared at him with a smile “I’m not saying you’re like my mom, it’s more….it feels like when I was small and didn’t need to think or worry about anything. Every day was happy.” Xiao Yao’s smile gradually disappeared “It all feels like a dream and I’m afraid I’ll wake up from the dream like when I was small.”

Jing softly kissed her “This isn’t a dream. We’ll walk the rest of our lives together.”

Xiao Yao smiled “Yes.”

The wind gently rocked their web hammock and the two laid next to each together staring at the glittering stars shining down on them.

AH :

You're welcome!

Looks like dtsj_sapphire and soTreeD have you covered here. ^^

。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。