peng-peng:

No. He was not everywhere with them. The drama exaggerated 

I’m just saying that, CX’s will be going DARK. You couldn’t tell in the novel but in the drama,you can absolutely see how his facial expressions keeps changing whenever XY & Jing are getting lovey dovey. It looks like he’s on the verge of snapping.

FTCU:

I’m just saying that, CX’s will be going DARK. You couldn’t tell in the novel but in the drama,you can absolutely see how his facial expressions keeps changing whenever XY & Jing are getting lovey dovey. It looks like he’s on the verge of snapping.

Exactly, the drama has chosen the route of showing more of his change to the audience. In the novel, his true intentions and feelings regarding XY and what he did to Jing are kept under wraps until later, and as a reader of the novel for the first time, that impact is great when it all comes out.

I suppose the astute reader could guess earlier on what was going on with CX, but now with the drama, things are very apparent. I think it's a necessary choice because with the drama, a lot of the viewers have already read the novel and know where he is headed. Making it a huge aha moment like in the novel would not work, so they have decided to depict his gradual descent into crazy obsessive mode.

In itself, I don't mind seeing more of CX (I really like crazy ZWY lol), but it is unfortunate when other things are left out and changed because of it (I guess for this thread, a major impact is on the scenes between Jing and XY in this period of the story). I'll have to watch ep 13-14 to see how it plays out for myself. I'm still hoping there is a decent proposal or something between Jing and XY at some point, and not just that, also some acknowledgement that it was Jing who helped XY come to terms with her parents. We got a little bit in Ep 11, but it pales compared to what was in the novel. It's kind of the point of their story in my opinion. XY helps Jing with his family issues; Jing helps XY with hers.

Someone need to compile a list of scenes that was robbed from us haha.
What I currently recall atm but I know there's way more:
 - Jing and XY sweet underwater scene
- XY giving Jing another surprised kiss and both getting shy
- XY dreaming of kissing TSJ
- Jing cute and romantic proposal to XY
- Jing and XY pre wedding honeymoon
- Jing drunk playing the qin thinking of XY
- Jing meaningful talk with FFYY
- Jing deep 1:1 talk with Haoling Emperor
- Jing helping XY get over her misunderstanding of her parents
- Jing talking to Feng Long to get him to cancel wedding

Even though I like XL as well, i swear if they revived XL in the last episode even though he should've died in the novel just to make the relationship a very open ending to satisfy YaoLiu fans and hint that  XY  "loves" XL even though she's married to TSJ at that point, I'm gonna flip some tables T_T. The producer also better not underplay XY sadness for Jing death and overplay it for XL since it was super clear in the novel her reaction to both are worlds apartt

I truly feel sad of A Nian. Loving a man who desires to be with your sister. He wants your sister so much that jealousy is eating him away.  

XY  touching Jings hair.

XY Washing Jing's hair? 

XY sneaking Jing into her bedroom .

Xy and Jing going outfor the 1rst time.

XY  and Jing flirting while selecting the zither

XY an Jing in the spider hammock 

XY and jing going to see her mother

XY and Jing  at the jie ( not sure of spelling)  tribe place  

@mimi

They won’t revive xl & they won’t downplay her sadness for Jing. She’ll end up grieving soo bad,she’ll get gray hair & feel pain when she & CX goes back to qingshui and stay at Jing’s mansion(that’s where FengLong will reside during the war & also where he’ll die before revealing it was xingyue who sent the hit on XY but Jing was caught up in it). She’ll just cry for xl but her actions will be far worse for Jing,as you can see in the trailer,she’ll try to kill cx(during the illusion)

peng-peng:

I truly feel sad of A Nian. Loving a man who desires to be with your sister. He wants your sister so much that jealousy is eating him away.  

Yeah,she’s stupidly in love with him when he has a lot of concubines smh. She deserves better but she just doesn’t care

FTCU:

@mimi

They won’t revive xl & they won’t downplay her sadness for Jing. She’ll end up grieving soo bad,she’ll get gray hair & feel pain when she & CX goes back to qingshui and stay at Jing’s mansion(that’s where FengLong will reside during the war & also where he’ll die before revealing it was xingyue who sent the hit on XY but Jing was caught up in it). She’ll just cry for xl but her actions will be far worse for Jing,as you can see in the trailer,she’ll try to kill cx(during the illusion)

Do you trust them to give us that much?  The way they are downplaying  XY's  love for Jing, I do not expect much when he dies. 2 seconds of XY crying and that's all . I am not getting my hopes up anymore 

peng-peng:

No. He was not everywhere with them. The drama exaggerated 

ohhhh...what can be expected from them that they haven't done from episode 1 ill catch up w the episodes 

peng-peng:

Those blurred  are fine lmao

(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

FTCU:

I think he’s slowly getting darker,cos his face has been giving away lately compared to before. He can’t control it anymore

it also means we're near Jing missing and won't see him for some episodes (˃̣̣̥ᯅ˂̣̣̥)

I'm sorry but ep 14 was so disappointing. Like have they just cut out the bit where Jing was supposed to make a web lace hammock?? So will they just not include the whole travelling thing?? Also CX wasn't even supposed to be there :')

MimiLy:
Someone need to compile a list of scenes that was robbed from us haha.
What I currently recall atm but I know there's way more:
 - Jing and XY sweet underwater scene
- XY giving Jing another surprised kiss and both getting shy
- XY dreaming of kissing TSJ
- Jing cute and romantic proposal to XY
- Jing and XY pre wedding honeymoon
- Jing drunk playing the qin thinking of XY
- Jing meaningful talk with FFYY
- Jing deep 1:1 talk with Haoling Emperor
- Jing helping XY get over her misunderstanding of her parents
- Jing talking to Feng Long to get him to cancel wedding

Bawling my eyes out if none of this happens

FTCU:
Maybe it was to foreshadow what’s about to come, cos of CX’s jealousy & possessiveness of XY. He even tried to compete with Jing,when Jing gave XY some roasted duck neck.

And when Jing made the tent CX crafted the space illusion for her... Jing doesn't show any jealousy lol but CX's is too obvious :D

Winner_is_King:

And when Jing made the tent CX crafted the space illusion for her... Jing doesn't show any jealousy lol but CX's is too obvious :D

Exactly, so slowly but surely the darkest hour is near. We’re getting close

peng-peng:

Do you trust them to give us that much?  The way they are downplaying  XY's  love for Jing, I do not expect much when he dies. 2 seconds of XY crying and that's all . I am not getting my hopes up anymore 

Soo far, the things in the leaked script is what I’ve seen in the drama. Even the Reuter where XY dressed as a man and was walking on the bridge with Jing is in the drama. Including when CX came up to them & ruined XY’s mood

FTCU:

Exactly, so slowly but surely the darkest hour is near. We’re getting close

Helping TSH kill Jing is just too much T T