ella:

The fact that YaoJing had a blissful happy "dating life" for the last 20 years is sort of like a band aid for all the disappointment at the messy s2. 

it's hard to move from one episode to the next w all the changes esp for book fans... 

FTCU:

Lmao hear hear to that!!! I just love how husband & wife couple they looked,when they came back from collecting herbs

we can include that scene as their happy married  life (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠) before their separation again... ahhhh

FTCU:

Oh yeah,I did see the bts scene of them on the bridge where she was dressed as a man and they both tucked each other’s hair. Also cousin gege interrupting their lovey dovey time lmao.saw the scene in the drama & I’m like oooohhh so that’s where the bts is from

thought they talked abt something but... same as the bts lol  idk if id enjoy that part, maybe look for some edits w a different bgm. i know they wanted to focus on CX for that scene and the yj's like the background... just thought there's more to see from that but nothing lol

dtsj_sapphire:

thought they talked abt something but... same as the bts lol  idk if id enjoy that part, maybe look for some edits w a different bgm. i know they wanted to focus on CX for that scene and the yj's like the background... just thought there's more to see from that but nothing lol

Maybe it was to foreshadow what’s about to come, cos of CX’s jealousy & possessiveness of XY. He even tried to compete with Jing,when Jing gave XY some roasted duck neck.

Winny24 

Im reading my spider web scene again..

Chapter 36..

ohhh that special scene! i remember you shared a pic for that, think that was your edit...

Jing handed a jug of plum wine to Xiao Yao and embraced her waist “The year of the Chi Sui Autumn Tournament, when you left I really wanted to send you off. I arrived at the port but could only stay in the carriage and have a servant send the snacks to you. I wanted to see you but only saw Zhuan Xu, Ah Nian, Feng Long, and Xing Yue talking on the ship. Until the ship disappeared from view I still didn’t see you. I knew you were about to reclaim your princess identity and we might not be fated to be together so my heart hurt. I kept convincing myself that I would travel this route again with you someday and tell you that I came personally to see you off that day”

ahhhhhh!!! lol

I Am so angry  with the CX overload. 

FTCU:

Maybe it was to foreshadow what’s about to come, cos of CX’s jealousy & possessiveness of XY. He even tried to compete with Jing,when Jing gave XY some roasted duck neck.

yesss true to build that side of him. saw some vids abt that lol. another scene to build his char becoming darker...if only he could just be the brother-in-law, id feel good seeing the three of them like when they were in qingshui town and played go 

peng-peng:

I Am so angry  with the CX overload. 

ohhhh, from the two episodes released for the day?

dtsj_sapphire:

yesss true to build that side of him. saw some vids abt that lol. another scene to build his char becoming darker...if only he could just be the brother-in-law, id feel good seeing the three of them like when they were in qingshui town and played go 

Exactly,but he JUST can’t let XY go, that’s why he tries to third wheel any chance he gets lmao. His face gets darker anytime he sees YaoJing happily smiling,so I’m definitely aware of how they’re including his character in YaoJing scene. 

peng-peng:

I Am so angry  with the CX overload. 

Heh I know, but remember that it’s suppose to be this way cos when tragedy happens, it’ll be more impactful on the viewers & we’ll feel the pain XY will go through.

FTCU:

Exactly,but he JUST can’t let XY go, that’s why he tries to third wheel any chance he gets lmao. His face gets darker anytime he sees YaoJing happily smiling,so I’m definitely aware of how they’re including his character in YaoJing scene. 

true! i remember the intro of Jing Xuan, her thoughts abt Xin Yue, and the conversation between her and Xuan. anyway, his char's meant to go dark for s2. curious to see how ZWY will keep playing CX dark era

i understand @peng-peng why you're feeling that way... who wouldn't get mad at what he's becoming and doing

FTCU:

Heh I know, but remember that it’s suppose to be this way cos when tragedy happens, it’ll be more impactful on the viewers & we’ll feel the pain XY will go through.

ohh true... to make it more emotional. looking forward to that scene...

FTCU:

No. He was not everywhere with them. The drama exaggerated 

ella:

I feel like the production team is trying too hard to please everyone but ended up pissing everyone off. I know many scenes from the book are impossible to film because of budget, but as a reader of the book, it left me with a bitter taste in my mouth. 

EXACTLY. 

dtsj_sapphire:

yes true... felt like i lost a huge investment, it started when they first met after the break up and i tried to find reasons to continue and still trying...

anyway, seeing my yaojing like this can help relax (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) this is from the live broadcast 7.11.24 

sorry for those blurred

Those blurred  are fine lmao

dtsj_sapphire:

true! i remember the intro of Jing Xuan, her thoughts abt Xin Yue, and the conversation between her and Xuan. anyway, his char's meant to go dark for s2. curious to see how ZWY will keep playing CX dark era

I think he’s slowly getting darker,cos his face has been giving away lately compared to before. He can’t control it anymore