Sunbath12:

I think these are all from 14. It's definitely a big change from the novel as far the setting and who goes there, but I think we'll have to wait until 15 to see how it all works out.

ohh thanks. glad to see this was included coz think it was one of the complaints of zi's fans and zi also tried to suggest this part w her mom to be included. this if i remember was the last scene she filmed before wrapping up, the day after wei wei wrapped up his part for jing. the content... idk if it'll be surprising or (˃̣̣̥ᯅ˂̣̣̥)... we'll see 

Grumpy Witch:

Someone shared this in the comments:

https://x.com/penforella/status/1813254265055682905?t=pzUg2nlvj0TN-by2a-JQWA&s=19

lol thankss for sharing! saw these ones fr weibo, fans' quick editing skills! (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

Guys, we’re getting our kiss today. They’ll do it at where XY offered her first kiss to Jing & he avoided it hehe. Seems XY still stuck on that incident lmao, cos my girl remembered it decades later. Got Jing feeling bad bahaha

FTCU:

Guys, we’re getting our kiss today. They’ll do it at where XY offered her first kiss to Jing & he avoided it hehe. Seems XY still stuck on that incident lmao, cos my girl remembered it decades later. Got Jing feeling bad bahaha

Great! About time! Hope CX is nowhere nearby lurking haha

Sunbath12:

He’ll be busy with his wedding to A’nian, that’s why XY wasn’t present but rather at the beach 

FTCU:

YAYY one thing to keep me awake all night T T because here it airs 10:00pm due to time zone and I get forced to sleep so will only get the joy during breakfast :D

FTCU:

thanks yesssss  ✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠

Sunbath12:

haha

FTCU:

He’ll be busy with his wedding to A’nian, that’s why XY wasn’t present but rather at the beach 

yaojing and dragon bone prison (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

Winner_is_King:

YAYY one thing to keep me awake all night T T because here it airs 10:00pm due to time zone and I get forced to sleep so will only get the joy during breakfast :D

ohhhh... this scene will give us energy for the day lol

so there's good and bad news for us...

so before this week ends we'll be missing Jing and crying w XY hope the emotions we got from reading the book is at least close enough to how the drama will be...  

coz YaoJing reached 10 mil for the cp ranking and they're asking for a yaojing only bts, we got two! one think you've all seen that and the other is what ive been looking forward to, tho if we talk abt the drama chars it's disgusting coz of the wicked ffyy, the bts is really sweeeeet! 

https://weibo.com/7863985466/OnZHV4fFj

https://weibo.com/7827656076/OnZIkbcVp

https://weibo.com/7769963682/OnXyX8gbz

Instead of focusing on what could've been, I want to share some of my favorite moments in s2 so far:

- when Xiao Yao was taken away from her wedding, she stopped in front of Jing, she won't budged and FFB had to dragged her away.

- when Xiao Yao cried afterTian'er told her that Jing has been taking care of everyone, visiting them. Hearing it from a third party is more impactful than having Jing told her himself like in the book.

- everything Jing did to find out the truth even at the risk of dying because it doesn't get fleshed out much in the novel

Well well well, I hope xl fans should wake up from their delusion cos XY said she sees him as a friend lmao. Bruh been friendzoned since s1 but nope,those fans don’t believe it lmao. She just said it herself bahahaha. Omg!

ella:

Instead of focusing on what could've been, I want to share some of my favorite moments in s2 so far:

- when Xiao Yao was taken away from her wedding, she stopped in front of Jing, she won't budged and FFB had to dragged her away.

- when Xiao Yao cried afterTian'er told her that Jing has been taking care of everyone, visiting them. Hearing it from a third party is more impactful than having Jing told her himself like in the book.

- everything Jing did to find out the truth even at the risk of dying because it doesn't get fleshed out much in the novel

Off course it’s also because she didn’t want to leave Jing’s side,look at how she kept looking at him every now and then at the wedding. It’s cos she wished it was her & Jing not FengLong. I’m glad FFB dragged her outta there or else she’d have ruined the plan. Plus I know she kept thinking about what FL told her about Jing telling him to cancel the wedding because she wasn’t happy

Ooh my gosh. XL is experiencing Jing kiss via bug. How gross is that.   The bug is really a curse to him. 

He really felt like a voyeur and a creep to me in that scene.  

peng-peng:

Ooh my gosh. XL is experiencing Jing kiss via bug. How gross is that.   The bug is really a curse to him. 

He really felt like a voyeur and a creep to me in that scene.  

Lmao I just burst out laughing when he touched his lips,cos what the bloody fuck?! Now you know how XY feels inside when Jing kisses her so his kisses are sweet. XY’s uncomfortable about the bugs,that’s why she keeps telling him to remove it but he keeps stretching it smh

Guys, we’re going to get another kiss. But that’ll happen when Jing come back

FTCU:

Guys, we’re going to get another kiss. But that’ll happen when Jing come back

All I am saying is there better be closeups this time.