ah, makes me hungry... cravin for these sweets :⁠-D

cr- https://weibo.com/7526385929/O1aZOF63T

Su Yishui x DW ?

i believe those are purple million flower petals {reminds me of wisteria cake and wisteria scenes} and a peony flower cut maybe... 

milk tea? mmmm

love the butterfly designs, the color coding and everything else set on that table! ^⁠_⁠^*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*

dtsj_sapphire:

ah, makes me hungry... cravin for these sweets :⁠-D

cr- https://weibo.com/7526385929/O1aZOF63T

Su Yishui x DW ?

i believe those are purple million flower petals {reminds me of wisteria cake and wisteria scenes} and a peony flower cut maybe... 

milk tea? mmmm

love the butterfly designs, the color coding and everything else set on that table! ^⁠_⁠^*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*

OMO...I want all those snacks! Thanks for sharing...coming again 

Winny Aye:

yes, they're all yum-yums haha 

ah yes, took me some time but just short visits for now?

it was coincidental that today's DW's last day filming for his 1st main male lead role so i thought of sharing them coz they got proposal and wedding vibes :⁠-⁠D

dtsj_sapphire:

yes, they're all yum-yums haha 

ah yes, took me some time but just short visits for now?

it was coincidental that today's DW's last day filming for his 1st main male lead role so i thought of sharing them coz they got proposal and wedding vibes :⁠-⁠D

Yes its perfect timing indeed. Lol Deng Wei is done with another drama. I cant wait to watch...but also wonder what will be his next drama..

I hope he does historical or modern day drama

peng-peng:

Yes it will be refreshing...

Winny Aye:

Weiwei didn't forget to feed them back....:D

****Hi Saphire! Thank you for sharing <3 !

Winny Aye:

Yes its perfect timing indeed. Lol Deng Wei is done with another drama. I cant wait to watch...but also wonder what will be his next drama..

true, one down this year, then rest coz {i heard he got sick and also fell during the filming?}

same here...

there were rumors i heard abt another costume drama but was confirmed not true, the supposed FL there is quite popular and fit for the role, I forgot the title, you may have heard abt this from X {twitter} a few months ago maybe?  some friends of mine update me little by little whenever we got time to meet, so... haha 

Chapter 14 Thai Ver Translated by me..

Part 3

The cloud carriage stopped, and Xiao Yao jumped out of the carriage. But she didn't think of returning to the palace, and ordering the maid, “Go pick up any torn clothes for me" . The maid run over and picked up one of the clothes that A Nian destroyed and gave it to Xiao Yao. Xiao Yao threw Zhuan Xu's outer robe back to him and wrapped the torn clothes around her body, and was ready to walk out

Zhuan Xu called out. “Aren't you going to change your clothes before going to settle matters with A Nian?”
Xiao Yao turned around. Shaking the seaweed and sand from her head, she said, "What I want is this condition." Zhuan Xu laughed, “Then I won't have anything to do with you guys. But I will go find Feng Long and Xing Yue. They will be gone tomorrow.”

Xiao Yao walked over and waved her hand. “You go find your fun, I go find my fun.”

Xiao Yao raised her foot and kicked the door of the A Nian residence place, and walked inside, guessing that A Nian must have something on her mind last night, probably wouldn't sleep well. She probably hadn't woken up yet. The maids blocked Xiao Yao. “Elder Princess The second princess was still asleep and hadn't woken up. If your majesty has business...". Xiao Yao used both her hands and feet tingle at the same time. She squeezed and pushed them until they fell to the ground. Hai Tang blocked in front of the door. Xiao Yao said, “Why? Are you planning to attack me?”

Hai Tang knelt down. "I(servant) don't dare to." , but refusing to get away.
 Xiaoyao opened her mouth and cursed loudly, “A Nian, if you have guts, you dare to do it, you have to accept it! Hiding behind a servant is what kind of creature? You are just useless."
A Nian yanked the door open. She said to Little, “You leave now. I really want to see what she dares to do. If she really dares kill me today so I can respect her!”

Many maids warned .. “Elder Princess, Second Princess, all of you…” Xiao Yao and A Nian shouted together, “Get out!”
The maids hurriedly pulled Hai Tang aside. Xiao Yao said to A Nian: “If you are brave enough,  invite me in. Look what I will do to you.” A Nian made a cold noise, then get out of the way. Xiao Yao walked in, opened the door handle, pointing to herself and said, “You cooperated with another to attack me until I fell into this situation. Are you satisfied yet?”

A Nian sat down slowly lifting water to drink “It is considered satisfied.”
 Xiao Yao picked up the kettle on the table and splashed the entire kettle of water on her face. “You brainless person!”
 ---
 Ah Nian jumped up. “You...you...today if I don't beat you to near death, I am not Gao Xing Yi.” She waved her hand, but found that her magical powers had disappeared.

Let alone the ice baton, even fragments of ice couldn't be conjured out. Xiao Yao wagged her finger to call her and said. "Don't be only good at talking and could not do it"
A Nian picked up a piece of Ruyi jade. It was like swinging a baton and hitting Xiao Yao. Xiao Yao picked up the Huang zither and fought with her. Ru Yi's jade broke. Anian picked up the water glass with lotus pattern wrapped in gold plated branches, approximately half a person's height. She threw it hard at Xiao Yao, causing the newly Huang zither to be broken into pieces.

Xiao Yao grabbed a pile of cosmetic boxes, throwing them at A Nian, while also evading for the time being. “A skittish cow like you still have some strength." Xiao Yao jumped onto the table. A Nian smashed the table until it was shattered. Xiao Yao ducked to the side of the floor. Then she picked up a vase and a book and threw them at A Nian. A Nian used the glass to sweep until the floor fell over.

Xiao Yao retreated to the bedside. A Nian walked in and squeezed in. “I'll see where else you run off to?” A Nian was so consumed by his anger that he forgot how heavy he was. She used the mirror and smashed it hard at Xiao Yao. She only thought of letting this person disappear from her world.

Xiao Yao jumped up like a langur monkey, hung on the bed, and evaded a deadly attack. When she jumped down also exerted force to pull down veil cloth nets.  Several layers of veil  nets lightly fell onto A Nian's body.
If these cloths, that water and fire could not penetrate, woven by the work of mermaids, it was a cloth woven from spider webs that a sword could not cut. A Nian pulled hard for a long time. But only she could not pull it off,  instead it made herself squeezed even tighter.

Xiao Yao kicked into A Nian's little abdomen. A Nian fell to the ground. The back of her neck hit the ground hard. It hurt until herface turned green. Xiao Yao straddled her body, “Gao Xing Yi, it's you! When losing special power, you can't do anything! When you lose your status, you nothing at all.”

A Nian's tears overflowed. "You think you're a lot better than me? If your mother wasn't Princess Xuan Yuan, would Zhuan Xu be interested in you. if you weren't (Yellow Emperer)Huang Di's granddaughter? Will others think you are superior to me?  Besides have a higher bloodline than me, is there any anything that is superior to me? At least I did some difficult asceticism myself. My magical power is superior to yours. And you?You are said to be a disciple of that Goddess Wang Mu (Royal Mother), you can't fight even ordinary demons. If it weren't for your status, would father have held such a grand ceremony for you? Or do you think that all the guests from all over Da Huang came because they wanted to see you? I tell you, no, they came because your father is (Grand Emperor) Sun Di, your mother is Princess Xuan Yuan. Your grandfather is (Yellow Emperor) Wang Di. Your teacher is Goddess Wang Mu (Royal Mother). Without these statuses, in truth, you are nothing more than me.”

In fact, this is A Nian's feeling of disappointment. Xiao Yao pondered for a moment, then said, “You are actually resentful of your mother's humble origins!”

A Nian roared as if losing her mind, “I won't! I'm not! My mother is the best mother in the world. I forbid you from saying this to my mother...."

A Nian thought about struggling to get up. Xiao Yao punched her in the nose. She punched her until A Nian had tears and snot flowing out, did not move and struggle again. Xiao Yao crushed her breasts. Said, “You still don't dare admit it? Aren't you angry because of your mother? Even though you are superior to me in everything. But because of your mother was only a lowly woman. Not only just humble, but both deaf and mute.  Therefore, it makes you look inferior to me in every way. You're thinking that or not? if you were a disciple of Goddess Wang Mu (Royal Mother) how high your magical power will be?

Are you thinking? If you are the granddaughter of Huang Di (Yellow Emperor),surely you must have a love that is as irresistible as I am?"
 A Nian cried. Xiao Yao lightly patted her cheek and said, “Do you dare to cruelly swear that you really never thought of it like this?" A Nian's cries became louder and louder. She never admitted that she blamed Mother. But she had really used to have such thoughts. She was not inferior to Xiao Yao even a little bit , but everyone sees the importance of Xiao Yao more. Or wasn't that because of Xiao Yao's mother?
If Xiao Yao's mother wasn't the princess Xuan Yuan, if Xiao Yao's mother were a woman of low status like her mother, would Xiao Yao be able to make everyone treat her differently? Would Xiao Yao be able to astonish the entire Da Huang? A Nian thought in panic. Or did she really hate Mother's position? No, no! Mother was so gentle. And how pathetic it was that she and her father were all that her mother had. She definitely wouldn't mind Mother's status!

Xiao Yao scolded and said: “When you dare to think like that. You must dare to accept it. Besides crying What else are you doing?"
 A Nian continued to cry loudly. Xiao Yao took out a small amount of medicinal powder and sprinkled it on top of veil cloth net. Several thin streams of smoke rose up. A cloth that fire cannot penetrate and a sword cannot destroy, but instead, it was rotted into many small holes. Xiao Yao holding powdered medicine and said to A Nian: “If you cry again I will blow gently on one spot, causing the powdered medicine to float towards your face.”

Xiao Yao said while scattering A little more powder fell onto the cloth, and some smoke rose up. A Nian hurriedly bit his lip tightly. Xiao Yao had to be alarmed. Tears still flowed out. But she didn't dare to cry out again. Xiao Yao kept back the powdered medicine." So it's easier to talk a little like this! "

"Since I know your secret I will tell you one of my secrets. The fact that you blame your mother's status is no big deal. Because what I feel about my mother's position is resentment.” Xiao Yao glanced at A Nian for a moment. "Don't you believe it? Look, our father is very talented. Let me tell you!

Do you know why there is no one so brave on Five Gods Mountain? In all these years, no one had dared to open their long bad mouthing in front of you about my mother? That's because my mother divorced our father!” A Nian forgot to cry. He looked at him in amazement. In this world, there were women who dared to abandon Sun Di (Grand Emperor)?

Xiao Yao said. “After Mother divorced our father. He took me to live at Chao Yu in the Xuan Yuan Mountain. If the story ends here, so be it. Yes, but she did it for the morality of the nation and the land. She led the army to war She took me to Ah Yu Shan(Jade Moutain), the residence of Goddess Wang Mu (Royal Mother). I want you to go play in Yushan. After a while, she'll come back to pick me up finally...she's gone and she's not coming back. Fight until you die!

Ah Yu Shan(Jade Mountain), that crazy place. It is not a place where normal people can live. The maids were all mute. Goddess Wang Mu(Royal Mother), if she spoke ten sentences a month, it would be considered as saying a lot. Everyday, I waited. Waiting for mother to come pick me up. Waited for her for seventy years, but she..." Xiao Yao laughed coldly. “This is where my mother said she would come to pick me up in a while." Xiao Yao fell down and seriously said to Anian: “Let's be honest. If heaven allows a person to choose their mother I will choose your mother. Your mother is delicate and gentle. She faithfully saw her father as her heaven. Her whole life and soul were filled with him. She was just a weak woman. She can't do anything. She don't have to bear the burden of any great morals. He can stay and watch over my daughter until she grows up.

Whenever you need her she was there waiting for you. When all the people under the heavens abandoned you. She will remain with you unchanged." A Nian was stunned. Xiao Yao lightly patted her cheek. “Would you agree to exchange mother and me?” A Nian hurriedly shouted, “No, absolutely not! My mother is mine.” She acted like she was actually going to compete with her.

Xiao Yao stood up from A Nian's body. One side helped her unravel the veil net from her body. On the other side she said “Whether you agree or not. However, now I have appeared in your world, so you have only two paths to choose from.”
Xiao Yao did not dare to become a shackle for An Nian at all. Just when her face be showed up, Xiao Yao savagely pushed A Nian, giving Ah Nian sat up. Then she crouched down and sat down in front of A Nian. “The first path is the path we walk now. We don't have to be friends. You never cease to find trouble with me, even willing to cooperate with outsiders to attack me. Have you ever thought about it in detail? What will be the conclusion of this road?

A Nian didn't speak. Xiao Yao said. “You will cause Father pain. You will lose Zhuan Xu.” A Nian glared at Xiao Yao. Xiao Yao said: “For you, Father, you and I are like the palm of a hand and the back of a hand. The palm of the hand is the back of the hand. No matter how hurt you are or I hurt? His father felt pain. If Father is hurt the sky of your mother will change color. Your mother will be in pain too!
If your parents are hurt, I don't believe you, the daughter, will be happy! As for Zhuan Xu, you may not accept it. But I know that in your heart you understand. So you tried to prove it again and again. I am not Father and Zhuan Xu. I won't use lies to comfort you. Zhuan Xu and I are related by blood. Will it be safe or dangerous, we are dependant on each other!

We are each other's only refuge in this world. If you really hurt me, he will definitely not forgive you!"

Xiao Yao paused for a moment. Then she continued, “The second path is a completely different path from the first path. We live together in peace. You don't roll your eyes at us. What I said about  living together peacefully, doesn't mean living together in love and harmony! The thing about living together peacefully is that the pond water doesn't interfere with the canal. Chen An Residence was enormous. So big that even with me, another person was addesn. I just wish you don't think about it. Throughout the year we were able to not see each other. You can carefully consider the conclusion of this path. Father will be happy. Zhuan will still love you and protect you. Your mother will continue to live in peace.”

A Nian snorted coldly, “Or are there only these two roads?” Xiao Yao smiled and said. “In fact, there is a third road. We live together in love and harmony. From now on, you will not only have a father and brother to love. But there will also be another older sister who will love you.”
 “Heh, dream on!”
 Xiao Yao held out her hand and said nonchalantly, “I knew it was a fantasy so I didn't mention it.”

A Nian lowered her head and quietly thinking. Xiao Yao didn't say anything else. The room was quiet. The sound from outside became deafening. The maids cried while shouting to each other, “Princess, Princess, don't quarrel! I beg of you, please don't argue with each other... Your Majesty, have you not already sent someone to inform Your Majesty? Why hasn't His Majesty sent anyone yet?"

Then after a big break, Yao saw that A Nian's expression had calmed down a lot. Therefore began to unravel the things that were entwined on the A Nian's body, and removed A Nian's hand. A Nian slapped Xiao Yao's face very hard one time. Xiao Yao pushed her and rolled on the ground. She raised her fist and said, “Do you still want to fight? So let's continue fighting."
 A Nian said angrily. “You kicked my stomach first and punch to my face first. I slapped you in the face one time. It is considered . even.From now on, the pond won't interfere with the canal water!"

Xiao Yao thought for a moment. She took back the punch, "Okay." Xiao Yao got up and pick up the torn coat on the floor wrapped up. As she was about to pull the door latch, she turned around and said “The matter of you and Xiang Liu, it's only you and me who know it. I won't tell Zhuan Xu. You also keep your mouth shut."  
Xiao Yao opened the door. The maids stupidly looked at her.

dtsj_sapphire:

true, one down this year, then rest coz {i heard he got sick and also fell during the filming?}

same here...

there were rumors i heard abt another costume drama but was confirmed not true, the supposed FL there is quite popular and fit for the role, I forgot the title, you may have heard abt this from X {twitter} a few months ago maybe?  some friends of mine update me little by little whenever we got time to meet, so... haha 

Yes....theres a scene..they had to film in snow too.. Wei was like putting all his might...(he did for lyf jing role too) ..So i guess he has to take some rest...

peng-peng:

Winny Aye:

Yes it will be refreshing...

i agree... been a while since his last modern drama and for historical -he hasn't starred in one yet right? so that'll be interesting ?

wonder if we'll see LYF S2 first or his villain role, but i heard there weren't any updates abt it, right? 

? :⁠-⁠D

Symbolika1:

Weiwei didn't forget to feed them back....:D

****Hi Saphire! Thank you for sharing <3 !

purple wave! 

haha that "going broke feeding his family" got me :⁠-⁠D 

he did say today teary-eyed that he loves his diamonds and he hopes they'll trust his decisions... (⁠T⁠T⁠) :⁠'⁠(

Winny Aye:
Chapter 14 Thai Ver Translated by me..

Part 3

Winny Aye:
To add more to scene very soon

THANK YOu!!!! 

Winny Aye:
Let alone the ice baton, even fragments of ice couldn't be conjured out. Xiao Yao wagged her finger to call her and said. "Don't be only good at talking and could not do it"
A Nian picked up a piece of Ruyi jade. It was like swinging a baton and hitting Xiao Yao. Xiao Yao picked up the Huang zither and fought with her. Ru Yi's jade broke. Anian picked up the water glass with lotus pattern wrapped in gold plated branches, approximately half a person's height. She threw it hard at Xiao Yao, causing the newly Huang zither to be broken into pieces.

Xiao Yao grabbed a pile of cosmetic boxes, throwing them at A Nian, while also evading for the time being. “A skittish cow like you still have some strength." Xiao Yao jumped onto the table. A Nian smashed the table until it was shattered. Xiao Yao ducked to the side of the floor. Then she picked up a vase and a book and threw them at A Nian. A Nian used the glass to sweep until the floor fell over.

READY?......FIGHT!!! :d This scene always feels goood!

Winny Aye:
Xiao Yao punched her in the nose. She punched her until A Nian had tears and snot flowing out, did not move and struggle again. Xiao Yao crushed her breasts.

Oh...this is next level, comparing to the drama :D LOL!!! OUCH!!

Winny Aye:
" So it's easier to talk a little like this! "

GAME OVER=> Winner : XIAO YAO ! 

THIS is soooo LIGHT compared to what she get in the novel ch14 :D!!!!!!!

dtsj_sapphire:

purple wave! 

haha that "going broke feeding his family" got me :⁠-⁠D 

he did say today teary-eyed that he loves his diamonds and he hopes they'll trust his decisions... (⁠T⁠T⁠) :⁠'⁠(

Yes i watched the whole passage <3