Winny Aye:
Xiao Yao closed her eyes and looked up, both cheeks were blushed. Her body trembled. “Jing...Jing....”
Xiao Yao's soft voice was shaking that almost incomprehensible. Jing felt like he was trembling. His kiss touched the light red spot in the center of Xiao Yao's forehead.

Hey ladies! Cheering y ! patiently waiting for chapter 14 exploration to read as I enjoy it very much as you know, nearly a habit now for my week-ends of from work .., 

I went through y  translation comparative - very instructive loool! I was like waooow, no???!!!! so many  huge omissions???? I really wish  an english official version existed :( 

Xiao Yao's soft voice was shaking that almost incomprehensible. Jing felt like he was trembling.

this passage is very bbeautifull yes!!

There is xiao yao - soft, voice shaking so much it's almost incomprehensible...Beautifully written!

And when Jing feels like he's trembling too, adding  more to the tension and emotion of the moment. 

It's like you can almost feel the intensity of the scene through the words used .Nicely crafted sentence! 

Chapter 14 Part 2 (from Thai Version. .translated by me)

“Xiao Yao...Xiao Yao...”, the sound of Zhuan Xu's calling voice was coming over. The two were so shocked that they immediately pulled away from each other as if they had done something wrong. Xiao Yao put her hand to his mouth and gestured to Jing not to make a sound and then went to hide.

Xiao Yao casually combed her hair. Then she ducked into the grove of trees. She walked around the rocks and waved at Zhuan Xu, "here." Zhuan Xu ran over quickly. “Why do you have such a pitiful appearance?” he said, quickly taking off his outer robe and covering it on Xiao Yao's body.
Xiao Yao said. “Why did I become like this? Is it not because of your good sister? When I get back, I have to deal with Ah Nian.”
Zhuan Xuu called the cloud carriage over. He helped Xiao Yao to get into the carriage “I still thought you would be patient forever.”

Xiao Yao glanced towards the cliff for a moment while getting into the carriage “If I don't teach her, next time, I'm afraid she'll do something that will cause father and you to have heartache.”
"What did she really do?"
 Xiao Yue smiled slyly.
“This is a secret between us sisters, don't interfere.” If Zhuan Xu knew that Ah Nian even dared to conspire with Xiang Liu to harm her, Zhuan Xu must be deadly angry.
Zhuan Xu asked, “Have you met Jing?”
“I have met him”
“What did you guys discussed about?"
 “We just kept talking. Hmm... He talked about matters on him and Fang Feng Yi Yang a little and some other subjects a little  Zhuan Xu said with  half-smile and half sullen , “You talked continously until morning and did not returned to the palace?”

Xiao Yao asked back in a reasonable manner. “ You look at my appearance like this. Does this look like someone who has been playing around happily all night? If it weren't for your good sister, I would have gone back to the palace and sleep long time ago."

Zhuan Xu picked up her hair. He saw both seaweed and sand in her hair. So he shook his head, smiled and said. “Your suffering  must be not low. You have finally got defeated by Ah Nian for once. Stop saying that she's my good sister. If we counted according to level of closeness, that's your sister!”

Xiao Yao lowered her head and sighed, then she suddenly remembered something, so she asked: “That Tushan Hou. What do you think about him?
 “Not bad”
Xiaoyao seemed interested. Zhuan just explained it in details. " He is a very knowledgeable person. Compared to Jing He was even stronger and more decisive. I heard that many years ago Jing disappeared. A lot matters in the Tushan Family were all handled by him. He did well. Not at all bad. It's a pity that when Jing came back, he had to retreat. I was very surprised. They are twin brothers. Hou is the eldest brother. His knowledge and abilities were not inferior to Jing's. Ideally, according to position he should be more important.

But it's strange that Tushan family sees Jing is more important. The group of Feng Long doesn't seem to see the importance of Hou.
 Fenglong in particular looked like he was considerate and polite. But that considerate and polite manner comparing to impolite close friendliness he had for Jing, it is truthfully making it feels very difficult to tolerate. In the circle of descendants of noble families. It looks complicated and difficult to access, but also very simple.”

“The attitude of a few important key people would be able to judge everything. As such in their circle, Fenglong and Jing made it clear that they value me, the others will naturally have to respect me in many ways. As for  Hou, it was a little bad. Even though  Feng Long accepted him because he is a member of the Tushan family, it was clear that he didn't really accept him. However, I have a feeling that Hou must not be a person who will always be under the authority of others. He was just being patient. I can see  ambition in his eyes.”

Xiao Yao nodded his head. “I feel like your impression of him is not bad at all.” Zhuan Xu laughed sneeringly. “Because my circumstances and his have some similarities. We are both being patient.  We are waiting for an opportunity to attack and kill the opponent in one go. We all want to prove ourselves to everyone.”

Xiao Yao's expression turned grave, Zhuan said, “Don't worry. If Jing doesn't have any skills, Feng Long probably won't care and believe in him that much. The truth is that if only Jing consent, he will be able to take action and get rid of Hou beforehand. But I don't know what he is thinking. Jing is delaying and doesn't take action."
Zhuan Su lightly patted her shoulder, laughing, he said “For the sake of you being the one to help bring back this lifetime of Jing, I only wish that Jing would not do you any wrong. I'll keep an eye on Hou. Moreover I also wonder...” Zhuan Xu narrowed his eyes and smiled coldly. “ if Hou conspires with Royal Uncle together.”

Xiao Yao became convinced mostly(for many parts). She frowned and asked, “Has the Fang Feng family involved with Royal Uncle already?”
“By looking at Fang Feng Yiying's actions, it probably is. Otherwise, how will Fang Feng family dare to kill me again and again? In this world, people who want me dead aren't just our few elderly relatives?"

Xiao Yao sighed and said. “I truly respect you all. This one person among you think of killing that another person, yet doesn't feel shameful and can hang out, talk and laugh altogether."
Zhuan Xu smiled narrowly and said: “Or don't you feel that this is also a part of the fun?” Xiao Yao laughed loudly, “So true!”

@Supernova

I went through y  translation comparative - very instructive loool! I was like waooow, no???!!!! so many  huge omissions???? I really wish  an english official version existed :( 

Xiao Yao's soft voice was shaking that almost incomprehensible. Jing felt like he was trembling.

this passage is very bbeautifull yes!!

There is xiao yao - soft, voice shaking so much it's almost incomprehensible...Beautifully written!

And when Jing feels like he's trembling too, adding  more to the tension and emotion of the moment. 

It's like you can almost feel the intensity of the scene through the words used .Nicely crafted sentence!

Thank you so much. YES, I wish there is official English translation too. This scene is definetly full of YaoJing attraction. ..the last paragraph just proof of their happiness so well.  Chapter 14 definetly have lots of beautiful and sweet moments. ...

@Supernova @Winny Aye 

The way it is written  there is like a connection between them  that make them both tremble  at the same time.   And it happens twice in thos chapter. 

peng-peng:
The way it is written  there is like a connection between them  that make them both tremble  at the same time.   And it happens twice in thos chapter. 

Their desire is "a fleur de peau" in chapter 14. Used words are beautifully canvased yes <3

NB: What I also like is that we still see the after math of xl bad treatment  when she came out of the water .
The way she is describe by TH is powerful . Her lips were dark green/black, her skin was white  pale.

She looks like a person coming back from Death.

@Symbolika1  

my heart ached  for poor Xiao Yao. She did nothing wrong to deserve this from xl. Nothing at all . 

Winny Aye:
. “Because my circumstances and his have some similarities. We are both being patient.  We are waiting for an opportunity to attack and kill the opponent in one go. We all want to prove ourselves to everyone.”

Xiao Yao's expression turned grave

Hohohohohoho! Cang Xuan words , aligning  with Tushan Hou...in proving themselves to everyone...Yeah , now that's interesting!.

Zhuan Xu's (Cang Xuan) acknowledgment of this shared desire with Hou, highlights the underlying competition mindset , and  their self-assertion within the narrative. It implies that both character are striving to distinguish themselves, prove their capabilities, and leave their personnal marks in the world they inhabit.

....Hou as a model...now that's something! :D  

=>

The use of "we" in Zhuan Xu's statement suggests that he sees a parallel between his own situation and that of Tushan Hou. Despite being on opposite sides or having conflicting interests, Zhuan Xu recognizes commonalities in their approaches and mindsets. By using "we," Zhuan Xu is drawing a connection between himself and Tushan Hou, acknowledging shared traits or strategies that they both employ.

The shared circumstances of patience, strategic waiting, and the desire to prove themselves indicate that Zhuan Xu sees a similarity in the challenges and goals that he and Tushan Hou face. This shared experience creates a sense of kinship or silent  understanding between them, despite their adversarial positions.

By framing their situations as parallel and emphasizing the commonalities in their approaches, Zhuan Xu is  highlighting the complexity and nuance of their relationship. It suggests that there is more to their dynamic than just opposition or conflict, and that there is a level of respect or recognition between them based on their shared experiences and strategies. 

Also:  he seems to have a somewhat cynical or detached perspective on the complex and  dangerous dynamics at play among the characters:

Winny Aye:
Zhuan Xu smiled narrowly and said: “Or don't you feel that this is also a part of the fun?

For me : It's cynical (knowing how far this mindset will playout later on).

It gives him a certain enjoyement. He likes it obviously. A trill. Competitive and dangerous sens of who's the one who will leave behind him the strongest mark of himself...Tushan Hou makes him vibe.

@Winny, thanks for sharing! 

peng-peng:

@Supernova @Winny Aye 

The way it is written  there is like a connection between them  that make them both tremble  at the same time.   And it happens twice in thos chapter. 

I counted tree! :D:

Xiao Yao closed her eyes and tilted her head, her cheeks flushed, her body trembling  (1)lightly, "Jing ...... Jing ......" Xiao Yao's light call trembled (2) so much that it was almost impossible to hear what she was calling for, Jing felt as if he was trembling (3) as well, his kiss fell on the scarlet on Xiao Yao's forehead, it was as if there was a ball of fire that burned all the way from Xiao Yao's forehead...

The description of a ball of fire burning from Xiao Yao's forehead to Jing's conveys the overwhelming intensity of their connection and the depth of their feelings for each other.:

The ball of fire burning from Xiao Yao's forehead to Jing evokes a visceral response, it conveys the overwhelming intensity of their connection . Burning and intense emotional connection between the characters. The use of this imagery conveys a sense of raw, primal emotion that transcends rational thought and speaks to the deep, instinctual bond between Xiao Yao and Jing. The visceral nature of their feelings adds a layer of authenticity  to their relationship. 

It's  highlighting the power of their love and passion.  It ADD Senses to tension Max! 

=>  Trembling  + Ball of fire that burned =

The contrast between trembling and a ball of fire in the passage creates a dynamic and evocative juxtaposition of emotions and sensations. All is BLENDED :)...

Also the image of a ball of fire suggests burning hot, passion, intensity, and heat. Fire is often associated with desire, love, and energy, representing a powerful force that can consume and transform. The juxtaposition of trembling and a ball of fire in the passage creates a striking contrast between vulnerability and strength,  passion, and desire. The fire represents a powerful force that burns within them, fueling their emotions and igniting their love for each other. 

The contrasting imagery enhances the emotional resonance of the scene, its poetic.

This contrast highlights  Xiao Yao and Jing's emotions and the depth of their connection. It tell us,  that while they may feel vulnerable in the face of their intense emotions,, there is also a fierce and undeniable passion that burns within them. It poeticly tell us too,  the resilience and strength of their relationship- emphasizing the power of their emotions to transcend the cold  physical environment in which they find themselves. 

IMO: The combination of trembling and a ball of fire adds layers of depth and nuance to the portrayal of their relationship, and the intense nature of their feelings for each other.

"Because my circumstances and his have some similarities. We are both being patient.  We are waiting for an opportunity to attack and kill the opponent in one go. We all want to prove ourselves to everyone.”

This foreshadowed how both  will work together to kill their common enemy: TSJ.  Poor Jing 

I am reading the Thai and Chinese translation of chapter 14 . They are so beautiful.

When i used deepL  to translate the Chinese text,  get some slight variation i must say  to what what has been shared.   The way  TH showed the depth if XiaoJing feelings is beautiful.  All those connection towards XY's heart have been done by Shi Qi- Jing 1rst. Xl always come last. 

XY's heart is naturally being moved, affected by Jing.  

Sorry but to me, only  an deeply insecure man would need to use   voodoo bugvm to link his life to that of a woman he fancy via manipulation  . 

I see there's an ongoing discussion here and there's a lot for me to catch up so... i may join you all later^⁠_⁠^

For now, i heard DW's Su Yishui filming ends today and I just wanted to share these updated colorful and lovely decors, banners, stage preps, etc 

these angle shots are mesmerizing, love the sky view 💙🌥️☁️

from this 

to this

it always feels like there's an upcoming wedding *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* ^⁠_⁠^ haha

the flowers here are real right? lucky are those who'll take them home🌷💐💮🌼🌸🥀🌹

and his birthday's around the corner🎉

led + standing banners/posters Deng Wei x Su Yishui, finally, time to rest and celebrate months of hard work *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*💜💙💐

new bus decors😍

video links

https://weibo.com/1951843711/O19ClDMBA

wrapped buses :⁠-⁠D

https://weibo.com/5869310990/O14ulAaMG

https://weibo.com/7643056187/O1alEmlXh

https://weibo.com/5734397793/O1adEqDpf

today's crowd and the cute Wei Wei wave *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*

these ones will def resurface a week from now for another impt day to remember 🥳