Winny Aye:

Yes....theres a scene..they had to film in snow too.. Wei was like putting all his might...(he did for lyf jing role too) ..So i guess he has to take some rest...

ah yes right, it snowed in HD and he filmed under the snow for real, although of course it's normal for them to shoot under any circumstances, but of course for someone like him who's still recovering from his physical injuries, it's kinda hard to work during such temp, his costume isn't enough to keep him warm... but im just thankful everything went well still and he finished within the filming schedule i think... ^⁠_⁠^ 

as for lyf, yes true, he did lots of sacrifices too to fit the role and he had to film as the beggar with those hideous  scars, and make up time takes a long time and filming the scenes takes days...so yes 

i just love how much effort he tries to put in every character he plays👏

Symbolika1:

Yes i watched the whole passage <3 

💜

Winny Aye

Chapter 14 Thai Ver Translated by me..

Part 3

im sorry i interrupted your ongoing discussion here...

so you're using the hard copy ver of lyf you bought, amazing! ^⁠_⁠^  i think that other translations aren't far from orig ver, i think what's impt is that it'll get the gist of the whole story being translated in another language😉

keep it up everyone, ill need much time to go over the previous discussions, haha

dtsj_sapphire:
keep it up everyone, ill need much time to go over the previous discussions, haha

Hang on! We'll be sooo happy for you sharing your thoughts. Yes we opened a new thread where we cover all chapters and episodes related, with in depth analysis, and recently we added translation comparative to some important passages. 

Here: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/122339-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c

+ Deng Wei thread: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-discussion/121137-deng-wei-a-daily-picture-show?page=last#p2967813

We need you! :D <3

dtsj_sapphire:

Winny Aye

Chapter 14 Thai Ver Translated by me..

Part 3

im sorry i interrupted your ongoing discussion here...

so you're using the hard copy ver of lyf you bought, amazing! ^⁠_⁠^  i think that other translations aren't far from orig ver, i think what's impt is that it'll get the gist of the whole story being translated in another language?

The fact is because we find many lines are missing from Koala ver...overall..plot is still the same..but cutting out lines sometimes gives  different vibe...even meaning 

Symbolika1:

Hang on! We'll be sooo happy for you sharing your thoughts. Yes we opened a new thread where we cover all chapters and episodes related, with in depth analysis, and recently we added translation comparative to some important passages. 

Here: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/122339-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c

+ Deng Wei thread: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-discussion/121137-deng-wei-a-daily-picture-show?page=last#p2967813

We need you! :D <3

ah thanks! ill add that last link coz i haven't seen that one yet :⁠-⁠D 😉

dtsj_sapphire:

ah thanks! ill add that last link coz i haven't seen that one yet :⁠-⁠D ?

Thank you for adding! <3 

Symbolika1:

Thank you for adding! <3 

sure, is that DW thread here on s2 or s1 main page? 😁

dtsj_sapphire:

sure, is that DW thread here on s2 or s1 main page? ?

No, I created it only in General Forum section. we are running out of time because of the TH XiaoJing thread , so couldnt copy paste here, and I wanted Deng Wei to be followed even when LyF will be aired (S2); as he have wraped 2 dramas since than + more to come, and not LyF related...Y can copy if y have time to spend :D 

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/121633-xiao-yao-tushan-jing-eternal-love-3?page=1&r=notif&_nid=161044067#p2967919

Same for this one, wich is copy pasted in both s1 and s2 sections....I linked to the website...cant grab more time ...:D 😁 

Symbolika1:

No, I created it only in General Forum section. we are running out of time because of the TH XiaoJing thread , so couldnt copy paste here, and I wanted Deng Wei to be followed even when LyF will be aired (S2); as he have wraped 2 dramas since than + more to come, and not LyF related...Y can copy if y have time to spend :D 

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/121633-xiao-yao-tushan-jing-eternal-love-3?page=1&r=notif&_nid=161044067#p2967919

Same for this one, wich is copy pasted in both s1 and s2 sections....I linked to the website...cant grab more time ...:D ? 

ohhh let me process that... Haha

so a general page for all DW related photos so we don't have to keep creating threads for all his dramas? well, that's good news, let's just introduce this i think to more diamonds later in his other upcoming films😉, nice one Symbolika1, thanks for your effort!!👏

dtsj_sapphire:

ohhh let me process that... Haha

so a general page for all DW related photos so we don't have to keep creating threads for all his dramas? well, that's good news, let's just introduce this i think to more diamonds later in his other upcoming films?, nice one Symbolika1, thanks for your effort!!?nice one Symbolika1, thanks for your effort!!?

so a general page for all DW related photos so we don't have to keep creating threads for all his dramas?

=> YES

let's just introduce this i think to more diamonds later in his other upcoming films?,

=> YES

nice one Symbolika1, thanks for your effort!!?

<3 I owe DW to feed my creations...He is a delightfull muse ! So, this is all just a little payback for inspiration :)))

Symbolika1:

so a general page for all DW related photos so we don't have to keep creating threads for all his dramas?

=> YES

let's just introduce this i think to more diamonds later in his other upcoming films?,

=> YES

nice one Symbolika1, thanks for your effort!!?

<3 I owe DW to feed my creations...He is a delightfull muse ! So, this is all just a little payback for inspiration :)))

i love this part, watched it on YouTube, im like everyone else looking at this scene, i envy that piece of cloth that touched his delicate face haha 

oh, my time's up so ill chat with you all again some time!

thanks for the discussions here Winny, Symbolika and Peng-peng, break a leg you all! fighting!😇 ^⁠_⁠^

dtsj_sapphire:
i love this part, watched it on YouTube, im like everyone else looking at this scene, i envy that piece of cloth that touched his delicate face haha 

Did tyou not envied the horses back then on set too??? The feeling waow, that horse leaning  his huge head  gently on his arm...blowed my mind... :D

here is our horse rider - and last pic is a still when the horse head lean on his arm !hahahaha

...and he leaned back ....

dtsj_sapphire:

oh, my time's up so ill chat with you all again some time!

thanks for the discussions here Winny, Symbolika and Peng-peng, break a leg you all! fighting!😇 ^⁠_⁠^

Have a happy sunday! 

😇 ^⁠_⁠^